Doctor Who’s The Caves of androzani is the best 60’s,70’s, or 80’s episode of TV

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Doctor Who’s The Caves of androzani is the best 60’s,70’s, or 80’s episode of TV

Post by The Bill »

Perry is mega hot in a next door girl I need to bang way. Phantom of the Opera meets a take on 80’s Contra hearings. With Rambo dudes vs robots

And the Doctor dies. As he dies his way.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Re: Doctor Who’s The Caves of androzani is the best 60’s,70’s, or 80’s episode of TV

Post by The Bill »

Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Re: Doctor Who’s The Caves of androzani is the best 60’s,70’s, or 80’s episode of TV

Post by Whee of the Dead »

This is easily my favorite regeneration episode. Robert Holmes was the Doctor Who writer IMO. Hoping this season gets one of those fancy boxsets soon.
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

I liked the 3-episode arc where they go to a medieval planet, and space guys are hiding the rocket ship and being vampire lords.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

of course they announce the previous season just over a week ago...
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage