Post things ruined by the woke mind virus

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post things ruined by the woke mind virus

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

In these bleak post-orwellian times all I see around me are thr cinders of the world I took for granted. Everyone is ruined. This thread is a memorial for the shattered ancient crying marble statues of the West.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Post things ruined by the woke mind virus

Dinosaurs. New woke dinosaurs fucking SUCK. I hate this. Feminism and letting puerto ricans vote destroyed the American velociraptor.

Is this the world you want Spacehamster??? What are you going to say to the 10000s of little crying babies, Hunter??? THIS IS THE WORLD YOU ASKED FOR.

NEW WOKE DINOSAURS FUCKING SUCK

The Kill probably IDENTIFIES as a dinosaur and will get me fired from my job at the blue collar truth museum factory for even posting this.
Eight Bit Alien

2. Telling one innocent little rape joke at Thanksgiving (and now you have no family)

What, i have to go on an apology tour of my own house now? I dont consent to that, mister!!

And that's why I ate my turkey in the fucking garage watching the shitty old tv, with only a bike pump to keep me company. I guess the thought police win yet again.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Dinosaurs…. Now they are Dinobores!

Also, these trans-fucks with their labels. Pluto is still a planet, fags!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Suicide
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

nowadays DIY hardcore has a big nu-metal influence and I am not really sure who are what to blame but I don't like it.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Geeheeb wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 10:42 am nowadays DIY hardcore has a big nu-metal influence and I am not really sure who are what to blame but I don't like it.
The same people that spelt “new” as “nu”?