Guinevere's Butthole All-Stars (the band)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Mortem Ejaculation
Rectal Anarchy

Guinevere's Butthole All-Stars (the band)

Post by Post Mortem Ejaculation »

Steeb and I both played in a band called The Guineveres Butthole All-Stars,
in high school a bunch of us were all frying on LSD and over the experience realized we all fucked the same girl in the asshole. But not in the puss though, she was religious and thought that bypassing the puss and letting us tap her shitter meant she was still a virgin. So we did what anyone with the same ladys shit on their dicks would do, we started a band about it. At first she was a good sport about it and would come on stage at our events and show her ass and asshole it was rad, but then she didn't like it at muc, either did her step-dad who was our geography teacher at the time. Later in life him and I had a man to man talk about how he resented me at the time but doesn't hold a grudge lololol.

GBHAS - Necrophile demo [1997]
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Guinevere's Butthole All-Stars (the band)

Post by cxwx »

Sounds like one of those Z-grade Louisiana sludge/death metal bands from around the same time period :tup: how did the drummer get that fucked up of a snare sound.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Post Mortem Ejaculation
Rectal Anarchy

cxwx wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:44 pm Sounds like one of those Z-grade Louisiana sludge/death metal bands from around the same time period :tup: how did the drummer get that fucked up of a snare sound.
hahahaha dude we were children and were poor it was probably made of duct tape
Post Mortem Ejaculation
Rectal Anarchy