AI straightened me the fuck out about turtle farts...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

AI straightened me the fuck out about turtle farts...

Post by Zerohero »

Yes, a turtle can fart on a rock. Turtles have digestive systems that produce gas, just like other animals. This gas is released through their anus, which is located under their tail. Turtles can fart in the water or on land, and they can fart on any surface, including rocks.

Turtle farts can be quite smelly, and they can also be quite loud. In fact, some turtles have been known to make noises that sound like human farts. Turtle farts are usually caused by a combination of factors, including the turtle's diet, the bacteria in its gut, and the amount of gas that it produces.

Some turtles fart more than others. For example, vegetarian turtles tend to fart more than carnivorous turtles. This is because vegetarian turtles eat more plants, which are more difficult to digest. The bacteria in a turtle's gut also play a role in fart production. The more bacteria a turtle has in its gut, the more gas it will produce.

Turtle farts are an important part of a turtle's digestive system. They help to move food through the turtle's body and to remove waste products. Turtle farts can also help turtles to float in the water and to communicate with other turtles.

So, the answer to your question is yes, a turtle can fart on a rock. In fact, turtles can fart anywhere they want.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.