Anal Cunt Reunion

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Anal Cunt Reunion

Post by Brutus Frank »

Luckily no one was on an escalator

Before you reply; fuck you I don't care, Andy Kaufman is natures Seth Putnam
Last edited by Brutus Frank on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Re: Anal Cunt reunion

Post by Brutus Frank »

Imagine if Anal Cunt was named N***** K***.

I'd just save time and name the band XlennyXkravitzX to save time

(Laughs in ""Looks Like David Cross" for a reason, and that reason isn't October 7th")
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Anal Cunt Reunion

Post by cxwx »

Is that Mike Mahan? Eight string guitars are gay.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:13 pm Is that Mike Mahan? Eight string guitars are gay.
8) you're so gay you wear an n95 at your minimum wage job
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Do any jobs actually pay just minimum wage? Who the fuck would bother working one. I make $15 an hour at my dead end job and even that feels like poverty money. If you really want to laugh at me I managed to get Covid from the hacking and coughing assholes at my job even though I was the only person masking up. ( I know it really is more to protect someone else than protecting yourself )
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

The real insult is the security guards actually make more than we do and they literally do nothing all day. Although they only get part time.

Anyways. Mike looks really old.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Welcome to projecting your local situation and personal context onto a national context; no wonder you still wear a mask
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Lololololol security guards get paid more than you because you offer zero of value to anyone except a warm body that could possibly push a button.

Imagine not knowing you are just Homer Simpson cosplaying a surgeon.
Last edited by Brutus Frank on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I'm pretty sure one or the security guards literally has brain damage. Ostensibly I'm supposed to be doing tech support and have to navigate through about a hundred different scenarios so we should probably make closer to something like $30 an hour. But we also have to sell shit at the same time which is really obnoxious. I got told I'll probably be fired by my boss's boss for not selling enough even though all my other stats are at or above goal consistently. Kind of feels like getting your teeth kicked in for 8 hours. I chat with the janitor ( who also makes more) and I think I'd rather scrub tiles with a tooth brush at this point.

How did this turn into a bitch about work thread? You must be using your hypnotism skills you sly red neck Svengali you. You're are a veritable Max Cady.
Last edited by cxwx on Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:28 pm Welcome to projecting your local situation and personal context onto a national context; no wonder you still wear a mask
What is that even supposed to mean? Did you intend for those words to be put together in a sentence or did they just fall out of your keyboard at random?

You sure seem awfully butthurt for a free wheeling 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 emoticon master.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

My guy I'm retired and live in a home that I need to come up with $40 a month to pay property taxes on. I pay 10x that in vehicle insurance per year.

Meanwhile you wage slave so you can wear a mask and be afraid of the flu, because it makes you imagine you are smarter than neocons.

Imagine needing a prop like a mask to prove to yourself that you are smarter than neocons as a middle aged dude in america because you can't take care of yourself🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by Brutus Frank on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I know, you've bragged about paying off your filthy murder shack already. It's very impressive.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:44 pm I know, you've bragged about paying off your filthy murder shack already. It's very impressive.
Paying off? It was one check, and it's on the historic register 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway, enjoy renting while paying 3M for a constant supply of masks you've decided are required for you to continue living, coward, like every other lackey of the medical/Industrial complex; IG Farben would be proud
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

What does this have to do with Tim Morse getting beat up by teenagers?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

If it makes you feel better, the same complex you are paying paid for my house. I'm fine with that; idiots like you could have stopped them, but instead you pay them

(Laughs in Tom O'Neal trying to warn you a decade after I did, laughs harder in Revelation of the Method)

I gave up after warning you idiots. I'm dead either way, but I now see how it's funny to watch people embrace their doom when they've been explained exactly how it manipulates them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Estabrooks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Jones

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢🤔🤔😢
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Dude, go fuck your wife or something or maybe watch a Steven Seagal movie marathon.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:02 pm Dude, go fuck your wife or something or maybe watch a Steven Seagal movie marathon.
Maybe fuck your wife?

Oh, wait, what wife......
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Get her to post here.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Why did you say that you're dead either way? Do you have some terminal illness?
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Your wife?

Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

cxwx wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:58 pm
Visiting Seth Putnam's grave is gay, but wearing a "progress" pride flag shirt ever, even as a meme, is far gayer.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Is liking the band Zebra gay?
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I overheard something on NPR "he listened to the Smiths..." and couldn't help but snigger.