The horrors of Canada

Music posts are a bannable offense.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: The horrors of Canada

Post by smooth »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 am
smooth wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:36 am zombie land
Cool. What do you think is the solution to drug addiction in some of the richest nations in the world? More draconian drug laws? Are you going to start talking about San Francisco next?
Oh I know, just make more money so then if you're a drug fiend it doesn't fuck up your life. Just don't be poor stupid!

Fuck you.
you get triggered quite often sir
The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

smooth wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:02 pm
Cool. What do you think is the solution to drug addiction in some of the richest nations in the world? More draconian drug laws? Are you going to start talking about San Francisco next?
Oh I know, just make more money so then if you're a drug fiend it doesn't fuck up your life. Just don't be poor stupid!

Fuck you.
you get triggered quite often sir
"I trollz u!! Lolololol"

Yeah it's probably worse as I doubt you actually believe any of the shit you've been posting since you came back.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
samiam
Yeest

Post by samiam »

Fuck you.
lol
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage