The horrors of Canada

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

The horrors of Canada

Post by cxwx »

samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Re: The horrors of Canada

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

You were baiting this, weren’t you?

It’s Canadas fault they have forests that catch fire due to climate change.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

We already have a thread for BM's dipshittery. I'm here to expose the garbage shake downs going on in Loserpeg. Even Tony Soprano would not deal with such savage rogues.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

no one actually watches bill maher so I doubt that was the goal
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

lol
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

He was great in House 2
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am He was great in House 2
Not only that, but House 2 has Cliff from Cheers AND the telekinetic chick from Friday the 13th 7.
smooth
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smooth »

zombie land

The Talmud wrote:Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

smooth wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:36 am zombie land
Cool. What do you think is the solution to drug addiction in some of the richest nations in the world? More draconian drug laws? Are you going to start talking about San Francisco next?
Oh I know, just make more money so then if you're a drug fiend it doesn't fuck up your life. Just don't be poor stupid!

Fuck you.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

What if everyone in this thread started masturbating at the same time on the same day
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:01 am What if everyone in this thread started masturbating at the same time on the same day
The answer is obvious

Laura Dern

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:43 am
Cool. What do you think is the solution to drug addiction in some of the richest nations in the world? More draconian drug laws? Are you going to start talking about San Francisco next?
Oh I know, just make more money so then if you're a drug fiend it doesn't fuck up your life. Just don't be poor stupid!

Fuck you.
Hampsterdam? Wall off Kansas?

Have no idea what to do about THE PROBLEMS.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 am

Fuck you.

Easy fix according to cw: just hate yourself and anyone who looks like you. Hate the country you were born in, especially. Do whatever people who don't look like you tell you to do, the more ridiculously racist their suggestions are the better and more problem-solvey.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 am

Fuck you.

What's really funny is when all these cunts blather on about San Francisco being a hell hole they over look the fact that the crippling cost of housing is a contributing factor ( I love the free market!) or the fact that West Virginia also has turned into the opioid capital of the worlds

I'm glad you brought up Kansas also as it was basically destroyed by San Brownback a few years ago when he went full ancap libertarian fuck fantasy on the state
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Why are people talking about homo San Fran and Smallville in the Canada thread? I'll have you know this summer when I was in Vancouver I got the worst diarrhea and I didn't even drink beer with fucking tomato juice in it. You know what it's like to be on a long ski lift while keeping in The Flood?! Also, Canada's versions of all ready terrible Food Network shows are extra terrible.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Because Vancouver is the San Francisco of canada , duh.

I was originally talking about loser-peg anyways.

PS Ironbitchface rulez
Eight Bit Alien

Kensington is so much fucking worse. Not like it's a competition but you know. It's absolutely unfathomable

it's gonna get unimaginably worse all over the country if tranq starts to spread. I don't think that that's unavoidable but it's certainly likely.

There's no dope in the Phila area which doesn't have tranq in it, now... like fent wasn't bad enough. Tranq has a completely different withdrawal process than opiates, so the fear of going to rehab (fear of withdrawal keeping people in a cycle of use) is doubled. It's literally twice as hard to withdraw from as just hardcore opiates alone.

It also makes your body start to decay while you're still alive

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanhong_P ... Technology

The company, its owner Du Changgen and some of its employees are indicted by the United States Justice Department for crimes relating to fentanyl, xylazine and methamphetamine production, distribution of synthetic opioids, and sales resulting from precursor chemicals. The indictments accuses Hanhong of exporting large quantities of fentanyl precursors and non-opioid additives like xylazine, to drug traffickers in Mexico (including to the Sinaloa Cartel) and the United States.
Hanhong was founded in 2012.[1] The company claims it has "long-term cooperation with Wuhan Institute of Virology and other universities".[1] The company claims it has "two pilot production sites, mainly engaged in the production of bulk drugs, pharmaceutical intermediates, and customized special chemicals".[1]
Eight Bit Alien

There's no simple solution (maybe none at all) to the current generation of addicts. It's not easy for me to say that, I know a few people down there in Kenzo whose bodies are falling apart while they prostitute themselves for drug money.

One thing that would have helped prevent it all would be a separation between corporate drug manufacturers and the regulatory bodies which are supposed to police those corporations. You can blame the Sackler family for the opiate crisis if you want to, but the doctors who prescribed those drugs were acting on the medical consensus of the era - which was informed by a corrupt establishment with the wrong incentives. We've had thousands of years of experience using opiates in medicine, it isn't a mysterious substance - and neither is the mechanism through which our medical system took the drug manufacturers retarded "oxy/hydrocodone isn't addictive" at face value.

For example if people would stop supporting political candidates who are in bed with big pharma idk
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Why can't all these pussy fag drug addicts just smoke and drink like real Americans.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

We should criminalize being a lard ass, I want to go to jail.
Brutus Frank
[citation needed]

Post by Brutus Frank »

cxwx wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:42 pm We should criminalize being a lard ass, I want to go to jail.
Or just have self control enough to realize that the fat can't starve to death

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 pm

it's gonna get unimaginably worse all over the country if tranq starts to spread. I don't think that that's unavoidable but it's certainly likely.
Between the newer generations not knowing how to handle these prescription drugs, and the way they change perfectly good words to mean something else… the mutants from The Dark Knight Returns are going to be a reality. Billy that, I don’t shiv!
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:13 pm

For example if people would stop supporting political candidates who are in bed with big pharma idk
This will never ever ever ever happen in the current system. The lobbying industry for drug companies is the single largest in the United States behind only the insurance industry. They spend an average of $500,000 PER HOUSE MEMBER ( what isn't that about 542 members currently ?) every single year.

If you want to hear something really shitty the way the laws are written the actually drug price the UK pays the drug manufacturers has to be keep a secret that is only known between the drug companies and the government of the United Kingdom.

Even the medical journals are corrupted. MERCK paid for a million reprints of an issue of NEJM with a glowing study of a pain reliever based on bogus numbers that killed at least 30,000 people in the early 2000's causing strokes.
Eight Bit Alien

It could too happen
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

This guys book was absolutely horrifying ( no pun intended )