ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MPD
New Membre

We have also changed “Kodiak city” to “Kodiak Road System” and aggregated Kodiak city with Chiniak CDP, Kodiak Station CDP, Mill Bay CDP, and Womens Bay CDP. Kodiak city was 116% vaccinated and now Kodiak Road System will show 55% vaccinated, which is a more accurate representation of vaccination rates in those areas. Please note that we are constantly working to improve data quality, so it is always important to interpret this data as preliminary and subject to change.
home...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

schools in el salvador srsly have u doing p.e at noon in the sum
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

When it comes to ejaculating on my face, I've been pretty verbal about rules because it's such an intimate thing. I've told him I need to give permission first, please wipe it off and please be respectful to me after this happens. It's not something we do often but once in a while I let him.

I went to bed drunk last night after catching up with my best friend who I am seeing for the first time since COVID first happened. I had a lovely night with her and went to bed. I woke up this morning with crusty stuff all on my face around my mouth, cheek and chin and knew immediately what it was. He came in to say good morning to me and I questioned him. He said nothing happened and denied it. I went back to sleep for 10 minutes. I woke up to him cleaning my face with a cloth. When I asked why he was cleaning my face with a cloth he said he wasn't, there was no cloth and he didn't touch me. I asked again and again and he denied wiping my face in my sleep. I sat up and there was a cloth right there in his hands. I asked why he lied about cleaning my face up, and said clearly you DID ejaculate on me without my consent. After denying several times, I kept pressing and he finally said "I jerked off and it must have just accidentally landed there". I said no, I want to know the truth. He didn't fully admit to me but did say "well you were moaning in your sleep so I thought it was ok". So I know now he knew it was wrong (if he didn't why would he lie about it) and did it and lied to me about it and tried covering it by wiping me down after I noticed.

I said I feel like you assaulted me, there was no consent here and I am really fucking hurt. He defended his actions again and still didn't disclose the full story of what he did to me. Then he left for work without looking at me and said sorry.

Not sure how to proceed here. I made my feelings known. I'm not okay with this. I've told him that doing that on my face is something we discuss beforehand and I give permission for and it's a team effort. What would you do?

EDIT: Thank you everyone for your support and advice. I'm editing to add a question now: how likely or possible is it that he ejaculates and it just accidentally lands on my face and he doesn't know it's there until morning? This is the story I'm getting now. Wondering if it's possible?? I'm not buying it.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Keanu has acne scars on the same side of his face as me
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Dear Supporter,

It’s me, Lil Nas X.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer

PSA: I post Jokes Dad jokes, Sex Jokes, Race Jokes, and everything in between jokes. If you’re going to follow me you must have Thick skin. I post what I find Hilarious, I’m not PC. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m someone’s 🤣
chosen as a finalist in the Best Comedy category at the first annual Stitcher Awards, along with Smodcast, The Adam Carolla Show, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Nerdist, and WTF with Marc Maron
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

12 Fascinating Things You Didn't Know About 'Mrs. Doubtfire'
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

I was at the A.M. store to get some gas, and 3 home less men were talking and a chi mix was with them and this dog was telling them off. I ask the man who's dog is this? A man named Tony said she's mind. This dog was so smart, the dog wanted another hot dog, at 7am. He said the dog was his world, he had another one that got killed by a car her name was Red. I told hm about Carol and Lori, he was so happy, he said I love Lori, she got my dog fixed and shots, and the dog has a chip for Lori, if he gos to jail. He said PLEASE tell Lori I love her, and thank you for the gife. This dog is all he has, his only family!!!! This was at 7th and D st. Victorville. LOL
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

WATCH COREY TAYLOR JOIN SOULFLY ONSTAGE FOR RAUCOUS "JUMPDAFUCKUP" IN 2006
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

:lol:
Why is this post so upsetting for people? What do they think those polar bears would be eating if the trash wasn’t there? Hint: Nothing. If anything, this pictures show how we can help other species with the things that aren’t useful to us anymore.
Necrometer

I am not a white athlete like the frat stereotype, I am a Mexican nerd but I do love beer (I am Mexican).
Necrometer

What was the population sampled, methodology, etc? This data directionally matches what I’ve seen elsewhere, but substantially more extreme. If it’s from a good and high N study, I
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

For years the band was primarily based in Russia, but after years they had progressed to Ukraine
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
Necrometer

I remember being thrown out of school for wearing this shirt. My mom literally burned this shirt in the yard.
ery Cool. I'm old school 52. I'm saying that art work is killer. New age. Chicago. Keep puffing weed and playing the drums. Or as I say the skins and metals.
Eight Bit Alien

So my wife and I are in a open relationship and she recently gave me anal herpes. It was from a strapon btw I know I know tmi but I figured everyone would ask. I mean everyone's a degen here so I hope I'm not judged by my fellow tweakers. The wife and I just got some good shard and I have a herpes outbreak on my brownstar. I was wondering if plugging meth would possibly aggravate it ?
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer

goddamnit
My brother loved Pantera and Morbid Angel before he died of heart disease in 1997 . At his wake before the funeral , I requested to play Far Beyond Driven by PANTERA and Covenant by MORBID ANGEL , and they did with low volume .
THE KILL
Jesus never gave me that bike!

ghost boner wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:12 pm This dog was so smart, the dog wanted another hot dog, at 7am.
:D
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrometer

Oh jeez my ex wife will actually have to get a job instead of showing her pussy on a webcam, maybe she'll use that 20k worth of school I paid for /shrug
Hopefully, you've learned your (while unfortunately expensive) lesson, and go you're own way. Women are looking for beta bucks (you) and alpha fucks (their ex's).
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Imagine if OF banning sexually explicit content, leaving 2 million creators without work, had even an iota of the outrage and news coverage we saw when GM shut down operations in the mid-aughts
Necrometer

Are you joking me it's a sick film, it basically poses the question what if native americans had dragons and obliterated some colonial assholes who did 9/11 to them. 10/10 film
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I've realized I've not been able to have deep romantic feelings since the situation in LA. It seems it destroyed my other drive for life as well, which was rooted in a trauma-based distortion from years earlier, so you might say that it was good, and in a certain sense I suppose it was, but destroying it also left me with nothing in return. As a result for the last four years, I've felt rather like Johnny Depp in Davey Jones Locker at the beginning of Pirates 3.
Eight Bit Alien

:lol: :lol:
Necrometer

We are fairly new and a small group, but we are growing steadily, and welcome you to our humble abode! We're here to serve the Bay Area, Sacramento, and surrounding communities with information about local Occult shops, events, and places of interests. Whether you identify as a Pagan, Mystic, Occultist, Witch, or are just a Spiritual, we have a place for you. Blessed be!
Necrometer

Tonight I'm thinking about David, whose pregnancy torpedoed what progress he had been making with his gender dysphoria. Eleven weeks.
Eight Bit Alien

​also I got multiple globes and they say NOT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES