MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Judas and the Black Messiah - 7
Eight Bit Alien
I hate my life.

Toilet Fleet wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:18 am
The Kid Detective - 7.5/10

Occasionally too paced for pacing's sake, and Canada's version of a hard luck town is too silly to be taken all that seriously
Just saw this tonight. Agree about the pacing. Really really liked the ending and characters though, would easily reccomend it to patient friends.

Dont think the gf enjoyed it as much. Sometimes she does this weird thing where she goes completely silent after a movie and gives one word answers to everything, but isn't mad in any way. Drives me insane. If i ask she just goes "I can't think of anything to say".

WOMAN WE WERE BOTH JUST QUIET FOR 140 MINUTES WHILE THAT SAD GUY CRIED ABOUT HIS MYSTERIES
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Warpsmasher
git help.

HYPED for Kamandi - https://www.forbes.com/sites/robsalkowi ... 79213e8e13
In under 10 minutes, Kamandi captures the breezy, high-concept goofiness of the comic and lovingly reproduces Kirby and inker Bruce Berry’s drawing style down to the last jot and squiggle. If you’re watching in full 4K Ultra HD, you can not only see the subtle transparency of the ink on the paper, you can practically smell Kirby’s cigar smoke wafting off of each frame.
...can't find a sneak peek anywhere, got to wait for the bluray to drop.
It is definitely time for DC to raise the bar on their stale animation game and get more comic book art styles into the rendering. This new Justice Society movie doesn't look much different than what they've been doing for the last 25 years. 4/10, but will add a point or two for being the vehicle for the Kamandi short and a new Kirby style.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

the naked gun - 8.5/10. gold. how have i never seen this until now??
formerly ghost boner
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Psycho Goreman - 7.5
Stowaway - 6
The Murder in the Red Barn - 7
The Ape Man - 5.5

The Ghost (1963) - 5.5
Crimes at the Dark House - 6
Mortal Kombat (2021) - 7

D-Tox - 4
Whee of the Dead
Angry at the world, shaking fists!

Godzilla Vs Kong - 5.5

The movie pretty much tells you it's an overblown Saturday morning cartoon from the get go, so you have a choice to submit to it's stupidity from the start. Much better than the fucking agonizingly terrible KotM but not as cool as 2014.
scratching at the coffin
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 9.5
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

Coherence - 7.5/10
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Extinction (2015) - 0