The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Jack Mort
O.G-Had

Re: The Bill's Now Playing Video Game Thread (Now with Bames)

Post by Jack Mort »

Umm you know if you get a city hostile to you, you can run away then come back after 72 hours and it will be back to normal, right?
T3HGCKa

http://www.last.fm/user/NxTx
soiled depends wrote:her mom sounds like miss piggy choking on a huge juicy cock...
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

ungodlywarlock wrote:
The Bill wrote:Going to have to scrap my Fallout 3 game. I got drunk last night and accidentally shot a fucking two headed cow, which in turn caused some guy to attack me, so I killed him, which in turn caused half the town to attack me. Not just the nameless scrubs, by characters with names and dialogue trees. After slaughtering them all the game auto saved on me. I already put the kibosh on Nuking Megaton, so this all became useless. I did sleep with that hooker, though. I'll restart Fallout 3 after beating another game, I think.
Do you just only let it autosave or something? I occasionally make new saves randomly so I have reference points to go back to if I need to. It really helps in cases like that....like the one time I slaughtered the entirety of Rivet City just because I wanted to kill that drunk bitch with the little kid running around. I figured, she was such a poor excuse for a mom, that I would kill her in her sleep, but I didnt have that perk yet, so I just powerfisted her face.

Then everyone hated me and I killed them.
That took a long time to get out of there.
Yeah, I was drinking and completely forgot to save. I could actually just start again at my only other save spot but that's right after leaving Vault 101. It's a bitch too especially after the brutal, and long battle I had in the super market and Fire Ant town.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

The Bill wrote:
riley wrote:
guardianoftheblind wrote:
riley wrote:just started metal gear solid 3, so far it's pretty fun although i'm a little nervous about how in-depth it gets with like suppressor decay and body fatigue and things
suppressor decay isn't that big of a deal. i don't think it ever affected me. neither was fatigue that much. just keep eating animals and you'll be fine. but if you keep them in your inventory for too long, they spoil and will make you sick

did you get MGS3 or MGS3: Subsistence?

MGS3S might be my all time favorite game depending on how i feel that day...
i don't know ? i got that trilogy set, so whichever one comes with that
MG2 and MG3 should both be Subsistence versions.
MGS2 = substance

MGS3 = subsistence
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
riley
RILEY: PERPETUAL N00b

Post by riley »

ungodlywarlock wrote:
The Bill wrote:Going to have to scrap my Fallout 3 game. I got drunk last night and accidentally shot a fucking two headed cow, which in turn caused some guy to attack me, so I killed him, which in turn caused half the town to attack me. Not just the nameless scrubs, by characters with names and dialogue trees. After slaughtering them all the game auto saved on me. I already put the kibosh on Nuking Megaton, so this all became useless. I did sleep with that hooker, though. I'll restart Fallout 3 after beating another game, I think.
Do you just only let it autosave or something? I occasionally make new saves randomly so I have reference points to go back to if I need to. It really helps in cases like that....like the one time I slaughtered the entirety of Rivet City just because I wanted to kill that drunk bitch with the little kid running around. I figured, she was such a poor excuse for a mom, that I would kill her in her sleep, but I didnt have that perk yet, so I just powerfisted her face.

Then everyone hated me and I killed them.
That took a long time to get out of there.
i ended up having to kill a shit-ton of people in rivet city when i got busted enslaving that fuckface for the "strictly business" mission

the really funny part was that the people left apparently forgave me within a few minutes and everyone on radar went from red to yellow

then i tried to kill the bad guy from the android mission and everyone got pissed at me again ! even though that guy was a motherfucking ASSHOLE

so i just killed the rest of everybody

suck on THAT, xasthur fans
flickr :: last.fm :: recordnerd
EBA:2a03.exe wrote:Everything about her is just insane and otherworldly and sad in a I-can't-wait-to-shove-my-cock-in-your-tragedy kind of way.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Jack Mort wrote:Umm you know if you get a city hostile to you, you can run away then come back after 72 hours and it will be back to normal, right?
Oh! Well, I still think I killed way too many characters that may be important some how. I'm upset that the little black kid ran away before I could kill him, pussy. :evil:
Vlygar the Impregnable
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Vlygar the Impregnable »

It's been a while since I played the game but you don't have to start the game all over, there's a way you can raise you're karma/likeablility to a safe point.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
In rivet city, there's a priest, if you give him a few large donations, he'll up the levels for you.
You've been Ragman'd again.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Songs of Love and Hate »

Vlygar the Impregnable wrote:
It's been a while since I played the game but you don't have to start the game all over, there's a way you can raise you're karma/likeablility to a safe point.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
In rivet city, there's a priest, if you give him a few large donations, he'll up the levels for you.

If he's killed a character that's needed for a quest his Karma level doesnt matter. If he's refering to Megaton he could of fucked up Blood Ties and The Wasteland Survival Guide. Except you can get Blood Ties at another place too.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

http://withrpgelements.blogspot.com/
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

You can sleep with a hooker in Fallout? Must have missed that. :ax:
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Songs of Love and Hate »

Comrade Slinky wrote:You can sleep with a hooker in Fallout? Must have missed that. :ax:

Nova in Megaton. She lays in the bed then you can sleep.
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

http://withrpgelements.blogspot.com/
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Songs of Love and Hate wrote:
Comrade Slinky wrote:You can sleep with a hooker in Fallout? Must have missed that. :ax:

Nova in Megaton. She lays in the bed then you can sleep.
EDGY
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
Hoot
Spare the Wrench, Surrender the Earth

Post by Hoot »

Jack Mort wrote:What are some good PSP games?
There aren't all that many, but I would highly recommend patapon in addition to the ones already mentioned. Both gtas are pretty cool, and if you like srpgs there are some really good ones like jeanne d'arc and disgaea. If you haven't already, you should definitely put custom firmware on your psp. This will allow you to use countless homebrew applications and emulators, and bypass the piece of shit umd drive entirely, improving load times and battery life by quite a bit. You will also be able to play any ps1 game flawlessy, and you probably don't need me to tell you that the ps1 has one of the greatest game libraries of any console ever. I have completed ff7-9, vagrant story, resident evil 2, silent hill, persona 2, soul reaver, chrono cross, dragon quest 7, metal gear solid, suikoden 2, and quite a few others on my psp and they all ran flawlessly. Custom firmware transforms the psp from a pretty crappy multimedia device to the best handheld ever.
Jack Mort
O.G-Had

Post by Jack Mort »

Hoot wrote:
There aren't all that many, but I would highly recommend patapon in addition to the ones already mentioned. Both gtas are pretty cool, and if you like srpgs there are some really good ones like jeanne d'arc and disgaea. If you haven't already, you should definitely put custom firmware on your psp. This will allow you to use countless homebrew applications and emulators, and bypass the piece of shit umd drive entirely, improving load times and battery life by quite a bit. You will also be able to play any ps1 game flawlessy, and you probably don't need me to tell you that the ps1 has one of the greatest game libraries of any console ever. I have completed ff7-9, vagrant story, resident evil 2, silent hill, persona 2, soul reaver, chrono cross, dragon quest 7, metal gear solid, suikoden 2, and quite a few others on my psp and they all ran flawlessly. Custom firmware transforms the psp from a pretty crappy multimedia device to the best handheld ever.
The one I'm using is modded.. I had no idea you could play ps1 games on it though.. Will look into this.
T3HGCKa

http://www.last.fm/user/NxTx
soiled depends wrote:her mom sounds like miss piggy choking on a huge juicy cock...
jakebonz
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by jakebonz »

Jack Mort wrote:
Hoot wrote:
The one I'm using is modded.. I had no idea you could play ps1 games on it though.. Will look into this.
If you feel like paying for them, you can download them off of the Playstation Store and play them that way.
Parachute

Post by Parachute »

Jack Mort wrote:
Hoot wrote:
You definitely need to get in to that. You can download the ISO's from tons of old awesome PS1 games via torrents all over the web and play them on the PSP. It's really what makes the system worth owning.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

my gf bought Oblivion: game of the year edition and I just started playing the Shivering Isles.... holy shit. everything good about Oblivion is taken to the next level. level/world designs are more interesting, the enemies are more difficult, the missions are more varied, the plot is actually compelling. one of the best expansions ever.
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

anyone here play sacred 2 on the xbox/
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Pooeyegg wrote:anyone here play sacred 2 on the xbox/
!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Goatus
Goatus

Post by Goatus »

I think I'm gonna go trade in Lost Odyssey, Afro Samurai (ugh), and Call of Duty 4 and throw that money towards getting Tales of Vesperia tomorrow. Still keeping Bioshock (AWESOME GAME) and Left 4 Dead. I've been playing with Natas and his friend a lot lately. Molester Stallone has jumped in on a couple games too. Left 4 Dead never gets old. I fucking love that game.
god isn't interested in technology. he cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time forty-three species of parrots nipples for men
Pooeyegg
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Pooeyegg »

!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

if you play what is your gamertag.

this game is really buggy but it's a decent diablo 2 clone.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Goatus wrote:I think I'm gonna go trade in Lost Odyssey, Afro Samurai (ugh), and Call of Duty 4 and throw that money towards getting Tales of Vesperia tomorrow. Still keeping Bioshock (AWESOME GAME) and Left 4 Dead. I've been playing with Natas and his friend a lot lately. Molester Stallone has jumped in on a couple games too. Left 4 Dead never gets old. I fucking love that game.
If you don't see yourself playing COD4 much online then I'd say it's worth it. TOV is a solid RPG, whereas Lost Odyssey is a boring chore and Afro Samurai is a foundation of suck.
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

rock band unplugged - 7.5/.10 - i love rhythm games and i loved frequency on the ps2. if it had better songs i'd probably give it a 9.

bionic commando - ?/10 - i just started playing it so i only have around an hour on it, but once you get used to the swinging mechanics it flows really well. i'll have to put more time into it to decide what i would rate it, but it's at least a 7.
i like to dissect women
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Pooeyegg wrote:
!
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

if you play what is your gamertag.

this game is really buggy but it's a decent diablo 2 clone.
i dont, i just wanted to play that video
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Goatus wrote:I think I'm gonna go trade in Lost Odyssey, Afro Samurai (ugh), and Call of Duty 4 and throw that money towards getting Tales of Vesperia tomorrow. Still keeping Bioshock (AWESOME GAME) and Left 4 Dead. I've been playing with Natas and his friend a lot lately. Molester Stallone has jumped in on a couple games too. Left 4 Dead never gets old. I fucking love that game.
cod4 is a blast online once you get the hang of it. i keep forgetting to add you to my friends list though. i'd play l4d with you.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

copstache wrote: cod4 is a blast online once you get the hang of it.
:lhug: :rhug:
BroMan
Hetero as hell...

Post by BroMan »

copstache wrote:also i just signed up for the Battlefield Heroes beta. hopefully i'll hear back soon and some of you jerks will sign up too so we can all play.

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/
You'll get an email whenever they send out keys again. They do it about every week or 2, hell I ended up with 2 beta keys and gave one to a buddy of mine. Anyway be on the look out for BroMan43 or VonBronBroMan(They allow you to make 4 characters total, so you can have one for every class if you want.) I'm more fond of using the Gunner class since I'm more of a run and gun type.

Who's up for making a thread for Battlefield Heroes?
PSN- BroMan43