Dumb things I've heard at work: The Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: Dumb things I've heard at work: The Thread

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm
cxwx wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:37 pm Woman I’m sitting next to saying she was going to vote for sanders then she became a never hilary-ier then a full time trump supporter. She is older, toothless and can barley walk and said if she gets fired from this job she will have to go in disability even though this is one of the redest states in the union. She sounds like she is prone to conspiracy theories and easily influenced from one random thing to the next. This is more depressing than stupid.
Well you ended up at precisely the same life-station, so..she's smarter than you
Retard, you are easily the dumbest person here.
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Go fuck yourself with your bitchy little comments.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am
Glub wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am
Easily.
By a length, not a nose.

Just objectively what he says makes no sense. In a place with thousands of employees not everyone is going to have the same IQ. Setting aside for a moment the assumption whether or not we have the same position. I’ll add that she proceeded to slide off the deep end into statements about trump being anointed by god and Hilary was going to continue Obama’s plan to import Muslims and break up the country...... hey that sounds familiar! Sounds like the detective work of a super genius trail fence repairman
Oftentimes, people who are dumber than a bag of hammers don't make much objective sense.

And remember, being "smart" is the most important character trait a person can have! It's way more important than being friendly or kind or funny or generous.

The glaring irony of a dummy like Meatgrease claiming to be "smart" is rich.
He's a fucking midget lectureing NBA players on the importance of height.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

It would be awesome is meatgrease was really muggsy bogues.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Someone felt the need to blast some rap song on their phone while in the shitter. I don’t know what it was but it contained the word nigga about 30 times in 3 minutes. I was tempted to que up something from gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
Ill body
/
Ill will
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
A classic! You should bump this in your work bathroom regardless
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MANTIS wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:23 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am gangsta NIP’s “the South Park psycho” album
A classic! You should bump this in your work bathroom regardless
Yup. That was a recommendation of 8Bit Alien years ago. That and Dead At Birth. I should have cranked that DAB song that says “die you faggot motherfucker”

Fun fact: supposedly DAB was the guy from Blessid Union Of Souls playing a gangsta rapper incognito. He said it was a totally put on designed to be a cash grab for the tiny label.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Naplam something opened. I think they were called Napalm Death? I wasn’t really into them.

Testament played next and their banner was the best thing about them.

Lamb Of God killed it.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Hahaha I kind of want to see a pic of this tool. Kind of = really.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:14 am Hahaha I kind of want to see a pic of this tool. Kind of = really.
It was a woman

She had shorts on and from the size of her calves looked she could out leg press me

Possible homersexual
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

There’s this girl that goes around making this squeaking noise that sounds like a cross between a mouse and a hiccup. She does this intentionally about 30-50 times a day.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’ve been reading Ulysses at work and someone told me they read it and I asked them if they used an guide and how long it took them to read it. I think they were bullshiting me because he asked me if Pynchon’s V was about the aliens.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I consider ‘nigga’ a term of endearment
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I was taking a piss at work and someone was at one of the urinals with their bare ass hanging out.

When ever I feel lost in life and floating in a sea of existential malaise I will be able I say to myself at least I’m not that person.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey

Post by Jimm O' Lation »

cxwx wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm I was taking a piss at work and someone was at one of the urinals with their bare ass hanging out.

When ever I feel lost in life and floating in a sea of existential malaise I will be able I say to myself at least I’m not that person.
That person seems to enjoy life much more than you do, and it really bothers you.they didn't have to say anything and it annoyed you.you're seriously coming unglued from years of fake outrage.

What's the point anyway? Trying to help you understand that you'll never win is like showing a dog a magic trick.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Anyone who can't keep their pants around their ass when taking a piss in public is either a serial killer or below the fucking retard borderline.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 am Anyone who can't keep their pants around their ass when taking a piss in public is either a serial killer or below the fucking retard borderline.
The fact that jimmy o thought he was really going to pown me by defending a PUBLIC BATHROOM NUDE ASS PISSER is truly the best thing I could have hoped for.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I would go as far as saying they deserve to be kicked in the ass even though I despise bullying.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

how do you choke on a cock?
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I put a copy of Atlas Shrugged in the free book case at work as a joke and my boss is reading it.
Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

cxwx wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 am There’s this girl that goes around making this squeaking noise that sounds like a cross between a mouse and a hiccup. She does this intentionally about 30-50 times a day.
Isn't that Tourette syndrome?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

A friend of mine I used to box with had tourette’s. He would bark the more tense or stressed he got. Fighting didn’t stress him out, so he never really did it at the gym or in fights, but social situations did and the couple of times I went out with him he was yarking the whole time.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

She has permanent hiccups
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

There’s an old guy at work who looks like circa 1992 Steve Forbes and wears a Nine Inch Nails shirt. It’s not dumb but we don’t have a cool things at work thread.
Ill body
/
Ill will