ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by Kat Shevil »

suteli-bunn wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:
TheLonelyRock wrote:This is the greatest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

At least JOFA was actually retarded. Steve has gotta be the most pitiful person to ever hit the internet. Unbelievable.
Wow check you out jumping on the ignorant cunt bandwagon Dan.
yeah... he's probably on that pesky bandwagon that believes that water is wet, and the one where everyone believes in time like when the sun rises in the morning and stuff. and what about the earth rotating around the sun?! fucking facts, right? so ignorant.

oh! you mean the bandwagon where everyone knows you're an ignorant cunt? yeah, that's a pretty popular one. i don't see how anyone could think that of you.

Shut the fuck up you moronic imbecile.
APOKALYPTIC DEATH CRUST ARMAGEDDON
http://www.myspace.com/windsofgenocide
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

suteli-bunn wrote:honey, i can do mental circles around your narrow ass, you self-deluded retard. fuck! almost anybody here could, and does, on a daily basis!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of you idiots are too funny.
Myiasis
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Myiasis »

haha it's like a little tiny poodle backed into a corner. All it can do to defend itself is yap yap yap incoherently, still believing it has the upper hand.

I fucking LOL.
Image You know the mind has a thousand eyes Image
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Myiasis wrote:haha it's like a little tiny poodle backed into a corner. All it can do to defend itself is yap yap yap incoherently, still believing it has the upper hand.

I fucking LOL.
What the fuck do you think this is, some kind of internet popularity competition? Shut up you daft cunt!
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Kat Shevil wrote:moronic imbecile
apocalyptic armageddon
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

genocidal holocaust

kikey vermin

aryan supermen

etc
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

right but steve actually named a song "The Arrival of Apokalyptic Armageddon"
Phritz
I'm not very smart.

Post by Phritz »

riley-o wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:moronic imbecile
apocalyptic armageddon
LOL!
good one.
rīdoonrīmenbā
TheLonelyRock
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by TheLonelyRock »

Kat Shevil wrote: We have something in common though hun we both got banned from the PE board then came back under new names :rhug:
I came back when Dan sent me and Tom an apology for banning us. It's not like I was losing sleep over not being on the half-dead PE board. The people I enjoy talking to on there, I can/do talk to through other means....

I'm just amazed you're still here. Even when people are frank with you, it's like talking to a wall. Do you think you're proving something by sticking around and being the new Relapse punching bag? It's kinda interesting how much you thrive on the abuse.

Well, it's fine, please continue to bring the laughs, I think we all appreciate it.
Last edited by TheLonelyRock on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka drinkBlackCoffee
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

suteli-bunn wrote:i like how stephen thinks we all high five one another in some secret place on the internet behind his back. "we gave that dumb faggot a good one for, yeaaah!"

fuck, i've put aside my differences with most of my board rivals in these kat threads. that's how stupid you are, twat. you bring together people that normally hate one another, and will continue to hate one another when not dealing with the common enemy that is you.

go away.
Nah, i don't think so.This place is too much of a howl.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

TheLonelyRock wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote: We have something in common though hun we both got banned from the PE board then came back under new names :rhug:
I came back when Dan sent me and Tom an apology for banning us. It's not like I was losing sleep over not being on the half-dead PE board. The people I enjoy talking to on there, I can/do talk to through other means....
Well it seems we both got banned unjustly.I wasn't losing sleep about being banned but there is quite a few people on that board that i missed interacting with(who i also am in contact via other means but still i is fun to be able to have the board interaction) and so i rejoined without objection.I am currrently keeping a low profile on the board....having too much fun posting in this place! Have not had so many LOLS in ages!
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

cold radiance wrote:I've been past that board a couple of times. It doesn't seem like much ever happens there. Are there secret forums for crusty-approveds or something?
When i first joined that board it was always busy for the first year and abit i was posting on there but it has calmed down a lot in recent months from what i have seen.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Kat Shevil wrote:This place is too much of a howl.
such a howl you threatened us with physical violence.

you're so full of shit stephen. it's absolutely hilarious what you convince yourself. you are so ill mentally and it's obvious to everyone here-- you deeply enjoy the negative attention you receive because it's attention and to you it's validation. have you considered what your actions do for transsexuals worldwide ? i can only assume that transsexuals are incredibly removed from reality and can convince themselves of anything. it's nothing to you to convince yourself that "it's just a few people here" who think you're a moron (it's easily 99% of the board who at best just wish you would go away while the vast majority will celebrate the can't-come-soon-enough day that your throat gets cut) because hey, you convinced yourself you're a bisexual woman when YOU HAVE A PENIS AND EXCLUSIVELY HAVE SEX WITH MEN.
Last edited by riley-o on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

I like how Kat can't respond intelligently to anyone's insults. All he does is call the person stupid or say that their insults are boring or overused. Go ahead, say the same to me. Or just say how funny this place is. You'll really win the day.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Post by abdominalpillaging »

oh, it's this thread again.
i like to dissect women
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

suteli-bunn wrote:where have you not been banned? i bet you think you get banned from message boards because you're fresh and carefree; say whatever awesomeness enters your feeble mind. if others can't take it then it's their ignorance, eh? you could probably come up with a lot of reasons, and none of them would ever be close to the real truth of how you're an annoying, arrogant retard shitheel of a human being.
I have only ever joined 4 messageboards in my life and that has been in the past 2 years or so.I never bothered with such bullshit before.I do find it amusing how up your own arse, full of yourself and arrogant a lot of people come across on these things.I thought I came across some self righteous moronic idiots via the PE board but this place totally excels in arrogant internet behaviour.Is there a secret club/forum here where you have to pass a test and score a certain level on how to be an internet messageboard arsehole, like a diploma in internet douchbaggery or something.Im sure plenty of posters here would pass and get a Grade A in being an Arsehole. :drooly: fucking hell....but a lot of posters make me laugh....
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

riley-o wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:This place is too much of a howl.
such a howl you threatened us with physical violence.

you're so full of shit stephen. it's absolutely hilarious what you convince yourself. you are so ill mentally and it's obvious to everyone here-- you deeply enjoy the negative attention you receive because it's attention and to you it's validation. have you considered what your actions do for transsexuals worldwide ? i can only assume that transsexuals are incredibly removed from reality and can convince themselves of anything. it's nothing to you to convince yourself that "it's just a few people here" who think you're a moron (it's easily 99% of the board who at best just wish you would go away while the vast majority will celebrate the can't-come-soon-enough day that your throat gets cut) because hey, you convinced yourself you're a bisexual woman when YOU HAVE A PENIS AND EXCLUSIVELY HAVE SEX WITH MEN.
hahahahaha your moronic arsehole behaviour never ceases to amaze me.Give yourself a big pat on the back for being a FUCKING PRICK.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

you're the ONLY person here who disagrees with ANY of it. what does that tell you ? are you really that convinced that it's everyone else being assholes, or wrong, or mistaken... or are you willing to humour the possibility that maybe, just maybe you are fucking deluded ?
Myiasis
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Myiasis »

Steve I think a good first step would be for you to just sit back and consider what people are telling you. You don't have to believe it, and you probably won't, but it couldn't hurt to at least TRY to drop whatever barrier it is that's barring you from reality and give a good thinking to the fact that what everyone is telling you, might really be how it is.

I haven't said much of anything to you over the course of your existence here, but I've followed everything. You're obviously far off in your own little world, and that's fine, but consider the world the rest of the human population lives in and try to see things from that perspective. When someone makes legitimate points about your personality that you might not like, all you can do is claim they're being a dick and then laugh about it while never actually acknowledging or taking into consideration what anyone is saying. Every time you do that, you make yourself look more retarded.

Again, I'm not saying you need to believe it all or change, but try to understand how you make yourself appear in the eyes of others. It's not good at all.
Image You know the mind has a thousand eyes Image
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

I personally think that quite a few people who post on this board should take a step back and personally reflect on what bullshit they type and how they behave online before having the cheek and audacity to call me out on my internet messsagboard behaviour calling me "deluded" etc hahaha fucking ridiculous.Two words:FUCK OFF.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Post by pooptastik »

Kat Shevil wrote:I personally think that quite a few people who post on this board should take a step back and personally reflect on what bullshit they type and how they behave online before having the cheek and audacity to call me out on my internet messsagboard behaviour caling me "deluded" etc hahaha fucking ridiculous.Two words:FUCK OFF.
quoted.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Kat Shevil wrote:I personally think that quite a few people who post on this board should take a step back and personally reflect on what bullshit they type and how they behave online before having the cheek and audacity to call me out on my internet messsagboard behaviour caling me "deluded" etc hahaha fucking ridiculous.Two words:FUCK OFF.
Double quoted.

metal5411
I hate my life.

Post by metal5411 »

Kat Shevil wrote:I personally think that quite a few people who post on this board should take a step back and personally reflect on what bullshit they type and how they behave online before having the cheek and audacity to call me out on my internet messsagboard behaviour calling me "deluded" etc hahaha fucking ridiculous.Two words:FUCK OFF.
Start a poll. Have it say "Who is deluded?" and make the choices you and the rest of the board. I wonder what the overwhelming majority of people will say.
krudmonk wrote:Just fuck a robot that looks like her. It's Japan, retard.
monsterod wrote:Look, I'd rather be riding a rocket-propelled wild boar through space with a bottle of Maker's getting a blowjob from Mrs. Snozzberries. But at this point, I'd be satisfied with a brisk trot down the street from a common sow.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

riley-o wrote:right but steve actually named a song "The Arrival of Apokalyptic Armageddon"
I know this man! But I am also doing my best to point out that Stephen McGillham is something of the nazi sympathiser!
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

Ross...seriously DR.DICKHEAD would look just fine on your desk.

"Hi I'm Ross...I have a PHD in being a Dickhead."