ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Music posts are a bannable offense.
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Re: ATTN: AXE MURDERER, KRIEG AND ANYONE ELSE....

Post by R A Burpcore »

YumYum wrote:I've been wondering why so many people have been asking me to ban him lately...now it all makes sense. :what:
Don't you dare! :betternotstartanyshit:
Lowering standards since 1978!

"Work as stripper and expect cunt to last forever? Get Real." - Hornie

http://www.myspace.com/afterlightmetal

Xbox Live - DeadForever666
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

suteli-bunn wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
Unholy Massacre wrote:Steve, you obviously know nothing about HA and need to stop it before you dig yourself deeper. One of the patches you have to earn to become a full fledged member says "AFFA" which means Angels Forever, Forever Angels", basically meaning that the only way you leave the gang is by dying. An Angel is not aloud to simply not wear his colors around. That's just not how that gang operates you fucking dimwit.
Yeah, this was what I was saying before about them not being too stoked on people just stopping and not wearing their colors anymore.
i hate to back up any kat claims, but it is possible to leave the club under special circumstances.
All the UK local chapters broke up a while ago, well not broke up as such but were instructed to form one big UK chapter more or less and so werent allowed to keep the rockers on the bottom of the jackets with their local chapters name on it.So i know that had something to do with it/him not flying colours anymore but he is still involved and connected with the UK angels just not on the same level he once was.Exactly how much involvement he has thesedays i don't know i just know he is.
Anyway people can choose to believe me or not about this.I wouldn't claim to have a bfriend with such a connection if it wasn't true.
I don't care.That is my last post in this thread.Unfuckinbelievable its managed to go on for nearly 30 pages!
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
APOKALYPTIC DEATH CRUST ARMAGEDDON
http://www.myspace.com/windsofgenocide
danox3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by danox3 »

This would make a great World Wrestling story arc.
triple clutcher v2.5b
This drum machine utterly confounds me.

Post by triple clutcher v2.5b »

Kat Shevil wrote:All the UK local chapters broke up a while ago, well not broke up as such but were instructed to form one big UK chapter more or less and so werent allowed to keep the rockers on the bottom of the jackets with their local chapters name on it.So i know that had something to do with it/him not flying colours anymore but he is still involved and connected with the UK angels just not on the same level he once was.Exactly how much involvement he has thesedays i don't know i just know he is.
Anyway people can choose to believe me or not about this.I wouldn't claim to have a bfriend with such a connection if it wasn't true.
I don't care.That is my last post in this thread.Unfuckinbelievable its managed to go on for nearly 30 pages!
then why are there still different UK chapters listed here? There's London, Essex, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear (which I'm assuming your buddy is/was involved with?), and so on still apparently showing signs of life.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote:.Unfuckinbelievable its managed to go on for nearly 30 pages!
It helps when you are the most pathetic person this board has ever encountered. Seriously, I will fucking kick the living shit out of you if I ever get the chance. I'l kick your fucking dick right off and then suck on it before stuffing my fist down your throat.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

Whee of the Dead wrote:
R A Burpcore wrote:I could have sworn that you said you were done with this thread and had better things to do today....
Am I the only one who's noticed she ALWAYS says this?
total Cyrus from Trailer Park Boys

"Fuck Off, I got work to do....."
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Well, looks like I missed a big one (no, not Kat Steve-il's beer gut) here. What pages should I read?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

spacehamster wrote:Well, looks like I missed a big one (no, not Kat Steve-il's beer gut) here. What pages should I read?

1-16 is where it's at. Actually, the second half isn't too shabby either.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Kat Shevil
DO NOT WANT.

Post by Kat Shevil »

triple clutcher v2.5b wrote:
Kat Shevil wrote:All the UK local chapters broke up a while ago, well not broke up as such but were instructed to form one big UK chapter more or less and so werent allowed to keep the rockers on the bottom of the jackets with their local chapters name on it.So i know that had something to do with it/him not flying colours anymore but he is still involved and connected with the UK angels just not on the same level he once was.Exactly how much involvement he has thesedays i don't know i just know he is.
then why are there still different UK chapters listed here? There's London, Essex, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear (which I'm assuming your buddy is/was involved with?), and so on still apparently showing signs of life.
Theres still chapters around the country who more or less are part of a large UK chapter but i was told they can't have the bottom rockers with the local chapter name on it thesedays, it has to have the country name instead and so the jackets they wear arent as localised as they once were.There was more chapters than those listed in the North East at one time.I'll have to ask him about that more.I'm just going off what i have been told/remember him saying to me.
I never said i was an expert on this subject im just seeing-dating someone/am very good friends with someone who is involved in this.
And Soiled Mike-don't bother sending me half arsed threats over the internet you don't scare me at all you fat piece of shit.
Last edited by Kat Shevil on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
APOKALYPTIC DEATH CRUST ARMAGEDDON
http://www.myspace.com/windsofgenocide
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

I thought you were done with this thread, Steve.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Kat Shevil wrote: I don't care.That is my last post in this thread.Unfuckinbelievable its managed to go on for nearly 30 pages!

R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

soiled depends wrote:I thought you were done with this thread, Steve.

Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

He's a faggot in a dress, obviously he's desperate for attention, like a woman who stays with her abusive husband because she enjoys being choked while violently sodomized and called a useless piece of shit.
Teufel's Tomb » Facebook » Last.FM
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
R A Burpcore
I like to smell things.

Post by R A Burpcore »

Teufel wrote:
He's a faggot in a dress, obviously he's desperate for attention, like a woman who stays with her abusive husband because she enjoys being choked while violently sodomized and called a useless piece of shit.
You would think that even HE would have gotten tired of the excessive torment by now. How much can one faggot take?

Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

R A Burpcore wrote:You would think that even HE would have gotten tired of the excessive torment by now. How much can one faggot take?
Trolls get off on this sort of thing. He's probably jacking off with a thumb up his ass every time he notices anyone paying attention to him on this board.
Junie Browning wrote:Do you know who I am? I will kill you and rape your family!
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Seeing-dating/very good friends with martial arts instructing/samurai sword wielding/tranny kissing/former (but-still-has-friends-involved) Hell's Angels member who left because he didn't want to kill or be killed and his chapter dissolved.

What did I miss?
Teufel
Olde Timer

Post by Teufel »

Hunter wrote:Seeing-dating/very good friends with martial arts instructing/samurai sword wielding/tranny kissing/former (but-still-has-friends-involved) Hell's Angels member who left because he didn't want to kill or be killed and his chapter dissolved.

What did I miss?
You forgot ex-con. Apparently he was in jail, which I assume is where he converted to homosexuality.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Teufel wrote:You forgot ex-con. Apparently he was in jail, which I assume is where he converted to homosexuality.
I knew I forgot something.

Updated:

Seeing-dating/very good friends with martial arts instructing/samurai sword wielding/tranny kissing/ex-convict and former (but-still-has-friends-involved) Hell's Angels member who left because he didn't want to kill or be killed and his chapter dissolved.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i think you got tolded off buddy.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

R A Burpcore wrote:
Teufel wrote:
You would think that even HE would have gotten tired of the excessive torment by now. How much can one faggot take?
im guessing steve has the mental equivalent of "1 guy 1 jar" going on at all times....
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

thürstön.3®®0® wrote:
Whee of the Dead wrote:
R A Burpcore wrote:I could have sworn that you said you were done with this thread and had better things to do today....
Am I the only one who's noticed she ALWAYS says this?
total Cyrus from Trailer Park Boys

"Fuck Off, I got work to do....."

More like "Shit Crows" here they come
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

buttfuck

jizz monsters

sea monkey underwear hideout

fuck

pisssssss

and more spizz.
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

This turd punching biker wannabe probably doesnt even own a bike. One of the requirements for the Hells Angels is owning an American made Motorcycle. If this guy is hanging out with a low-rent bottom feeder like yourself I'm sure he has a bus pass provided by the government.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

the angels should really look into getting some quality bikes....
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

Harleys are quality bikes and hold their value better than any other bikes in the world.