The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

:x :evil: :evil:

I really need someone who is smarter than I like Toilet Fleet to explain to me why the rule law isn’t just a parchment splattered with shit from the assholes of plutocrats to keep the rabble in line.
“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
cxwx

“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
cxwx

Former sheriffs deputy charged in involvement with illegal weapons had bragged in texts with extremist group member about beating up blacks and charging them with felonies for the specific intention of making them ineligible to vote

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... eet-stress
cxwx

I can’t find it again but there was a multi part story about broken the Brady list is in Arizona and it talked about the cop who tased a guy 11 times including deliberately on his scrotum after lying about a failure to signal. There’s a video of the same officer on an episode of cops where he uses a baby stroller as leverage to kick a door in ( without a search warrant) and the stroller has an infant in it while he’s leaning on it and soccer kicking the door.
cxwx

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:26 am
cxwx

cxwx

Is it okay to say this Ronald Greene shit is pretty fucked up? I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

Www.karlmarxecard.crazyfrogringbacktone.geocities.mp2
cxwx

cxwx wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:54 pm I can’t find it again but there was a multi part story about broken the Brady list is in Arizona and it talked about the cop who tased a guy 11 times including deliberately on his scrotum after lying about a failure to signal. There’s a video of the same officer on an episode of cops where he uses a baby stroller as leverage to kick a door in ( without a search warrant) and the stroller has an infant in it while he’s leaning on it and soccer kicking the door.

Skip to 4:22ish for baby leverage battering ram.
cxwx

Glub
...to the other side!

I wonder what meatgrease thinks of this...
Oh...
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Glub wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:56 pm I wonder what meatgrease thinks of this...
Oh...

I imagine someone who looks like Henery Hawk shaking their fists angrily right now.
cxwx

A face only a maga could love.
cxwx

cxwx

cxwx

“We’re gonna blow these all up at once to keep your neighborhood safe”
cxwx

This is like an Onion article without the humor.
cxwx

cxwx

Spoiler for those who don’t want to watch the whole thing, they also beat up the bystander taking the cell phone video.
cxwx

It’s astounding to me that Katherine Fernandez Rundle is throwing these pigs under the bus this hard considering she ran interference when jail guards boiled Darren Rainey to death in 2012, literally gave the medical examiner a promotion and an award for saying a mans skin will fall off after he dies of a heart attack.
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

cxwx wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:15 am

It’s astounding to me that Katherine Fernandez Rundle is throwing these pigs under the bus this hard considering she ran interference when jail guards boiled Darren Rainey to death in 2012, literally gave the medical examiner a promotion and an award for saying a mans skin will fall off after he dies of a heart attack.
It's politically better for her to call it out when you have no choice with all this video evidence. She'll be seen as "tough but fair" and even the rightest wing Blue Lives Matter diehards will say "well these cops might have gone a little TOO far"
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

https://www.rawstory.com/cops-pull-over ... t-history/

Cops were literally too chicken shit to arrest this guy, why didn’t they just mag dump into his car like they do with everyone else they are “afraid of”?