The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: The Pigs

Post by cxwx »

Saying it was George Floyd’s fault that he died of a fentanyl overdose when someone sat on his neck for 9 minutes reminds of this guy who was cracked with a nightstick and died later and his cirrhosis of the liver was blamed.... so the premise is that cops should assume who ever they are smacking around is relatively healthy, or something like that, I guess.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Saying it was George Floyd’s fault that he died of a fentanyl overdose when someone sat on his neck for 9 minutes reminds of this guy who was cracked with a nightstick and died later and his cirrhosis of the liver was blamed.... so the premise is that cops should assume who ever they are smacking around is relatively healthy, or something like that, I guess.
Dummy it has to do with cause of death and intentionality. Chauvin BARELY applied any weight or force at all on Floyd’s neck, he was saying “ I can’t breeve” before Chauvin even put him on the ground

And now blacks starts screeching I CANT BREEVE I CANT BREEVE as soon as a cop starts walking up to them. It set a dangerous precedent. Blacks so should stop smoking so many menthol cigarettes and eating fried chicken is they don’t want to corpse out so easily. So much for the myth of superior black genetics
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Hey Sailor Boy,
When is your gay-ass taking to the seas?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Glub wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:59 pm Hey Sailor Boy,
When is your gay-ass taking to the seas?

Wait, this all sounds so familiar

Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Mods, can we please use Lil' Sailor Boy above as grease's new avatar?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... -a-suspect

Cops responding to a domestic abuse call without a description of the suspect. They arrest the first random black guy they see. The actual girlfriend beater ( who was white) took the opportunity to leave the scene.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Adding contours to The Rules For Cops:

Didn't follow a series of contradictory orders shrieked at you by a panicked steroid user: airholed and it's your fault :betternotstartanyshit:

Happened to be dealing with an officer that confuses "taser" and "gun": lol sowwy iz acksident :oops:
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:24 pm

Didn't follow a series of contradictory orders shrieked at you by a panicked steroid user: airholed and it's your fault :betternotstartanyshit:

Happened to be dealing with an officer that confuses "taser" and "gun": lol sowwy iz acksident :oops:

Reminds me of this horseshit

“The officer is a victim of slips and capture” eat me.
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

This is exactly why you don’t let women become cops, this literally happened because some bitch wanted to feel important and like a “real cop”, created a dangerous situation unnecessarily, and shot some good for nothing negroe

These are his parents:

These are sub dutkoid entities, wouldn’t you say? Aren’t you guys going to make fun of them? Is someone going to call their house and ask if they’re tuff enuff? Because if not you’re a buncha fags
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:49 pm

This is exactly why you don’t let women become cops, this literally happened because some bitch wanted to feel important and like a “real cop”, created a dangerous situation unnecessarily, and shot some good for nothing negroe

These are his parents:

These are sub dutkoid entities, wouldn’t you say? Aren’t you guys going to make fun of them? Is someone going to call their house and ask if they’re tuff enuff? Because if not you’re a buncha fags
I’m pretty sure TF was one of the few posters who thought fucking with the Dutko’s was wrong headed if memory serves me correctly
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:03 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:49 pm

These are his parents:

I’m pretty sure TF was one of the few posters who thought fucking with the Dutko’s was wrong headed if memory serves me correctly
I'm sure we'd all happily call your parent's/roommate's house and ask about your toughness, but, you're a pussy who lives in fear of the antifa squad, so you remain an enigma.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:lol: I assume that was aimed at meatlease but got lost in the quote tunnel.

By the way my neighbor has a massive lifted F350 with enormous decals on it about defending the flag, and one of them is Calvin pissing on Dodge AND Antifa simultaneously. He’s a real American hero.
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

What’s heroic is his bladder for having that much pee
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 pm :lol: I assume that was aimed at meatlease but got lost in the quote tunnel.

By the way my neighbor has a massive lifted F350 with enormous decals on it about defending the flag, and one of them is Calvin pissing on Dodge AND Antifa simultaneously. He’s a real American hero.
It was, yes.

Given your description of your neighbor, I'm sure a cure for cancer will be here any day now.
MeatGrease wrote:

godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The fact that the Calvin pissing sticker makers in real life decided to rip-off the movie Hot Rod and have him now actually pissing on two different things like Chris Parnell's tattoo in that movie of Calvin pissing on an FM radio and a TV at the same time is really fucking funny
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

To be honest the guy would probably be just as equally excited to have marvel movie decals or
something on his truck. I get the feeling politics is like pro wrestling or sports teams to him. I guess that’s becoming a tired trope by now. He looks like he is a extra from north west choppers. He actually offered to re paint my mail box the other day and repaired the neighbors who was smashed up for free saying he had nothing else to do. I think he’s retired from San Diego and didn’t want to live in “commiefornia” anymore. I’m sure if we just had a chat he’s probably a nice enough guy until he starts talking about Obama lizard people. I put a package on his steps that got missdelivered to my house instead of throwing it in the trash because I’m not a complete shit head ( well, not a absolute shit head anyways )
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 am I get the feeling politics is like pro wrestling or sports teams to him.
This is what I find to be a nerve grating cultural decline that I've noticed over the past ten years or so.
Back in the Good Old Days we'd all have dim witted friends whose main interests were NASCAR and Monster Trucks....but they KNEW they were dim witted, their opinions didn't matter and that they should have the good sense/taste to shut the ever-loving fuck up when they are around people who are brighter than they are.

I don't know what the cause is (maybe social media?), but people who should know that they are idiots feel the need to comment on things nowadays as though everyone is required to have SERIOUS ADULT OPINIONS on everything. Maybe I'm nostalgic or something, but I can't help but recall that, in 2010, the dude with truck nuts didn't feel like they had to chime in with their hot take on marginal tax rates despite not knowing what tax brackets are.
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I get accused of the same thing so maybe I’m no better. I like to think I’m slightly more self aware.

I keep thinking of a guy I know who moved to my state after Katrina from Louisiana.

He’s super racist in almost every way. Used the N word in everyday conversation, really thinks blacks are retrograde in almost every way. Yet favorite band though is Living Color and he loves Dave Chapelle. He’s hardcore republican but lives almost entirely off government assistance due to Katrina and other major health issues he has. He is totally against illegal aliens but has total support of tax money being dumped into Israel. I never sat down and had a conversation with him about how he can have such conflicting ideas. I don’t think it would have ended well.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

cxwx wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:07 pm

The more I think about this incident the closer I come to flying into a blind rage. Paul Blart shows up around 1:48 to yuck it up with miss toadie / cuntwad and they joke around about getting spattered with the old ladies blood. They made her sit hand cuffed to a bench with a broken arm for over half an hour.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:x :evil: :evil:

I really need someone who is smarter than I like Toilet Fleet to explain to me why the rule law isn’t just a parchment splattered with shit from the assholes of plutocrats to keep the rabble in line.
Ill body
/
Ill will