The Pigs

Music posts are a bannable offense.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: general love for the police catchall thread

Post by The Torsion »

They pulled me over tonight because my license plate came up as "unregistered". When I said "unregistered!?" they give me the "Calm down, SIR" bullshit. Then they said it must be a fuck-up with their computer and let me go. I still don't know.
Haha,
jeff
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by jeff »

I clicked on this ready to say what I've always said: I hated the Police until I started playing drums. Then I remembered I've already read this thread.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

This one's going to be huger unless I lose interest in this particular subject as quickly as I do most subjects.
kale
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

it's almost like everyday a cop somewhere does something despicable

http://www.ocweekly.com/2007-02-08/news ... y-park-ed/

(Lucy also told police, prosecutors and the jury that Park had also fingered her vagina and fondled her breasts before he ejaculated on her.)
kale
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

neckbeard wrote:it's almost like everyday a cop somewhere does something despicable
acquitted

unbelievable
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

DeadWalrus wrote:
neckbeard wrote:it's almost like everyday a cop somewhere does something despicable and gets away with it
acquitted

unbelievable
oops i forgot to add that to my quoted post.
kale
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

Erik13 wrote:Guys, the police are your friends.

You`re a genuine fucking retard.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

kale
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I was manhandled by some cops outside my own home because some cunt who lives in the apartment nearby called 911 when I got locked out. I did the true new yorker thing and filed a complaint and it "exonerated" these thugs in uniform.

To me, what makes a cop a cop is what i saw on cops. It was las vegas edition. They basically pulled some black guy over(it matters in this case) and found a gun and a pathetic amount of drugs in his car. Then this pathetic animal of a copper, in a full Southern drawl says "yeah, here is some rocks and here is his gun, he needs to go to jail." He said that, he needs to go to jail, like a father says "he needs to go to his room." I grew up in a town where the only employer was the four prisons in town, and when you grow up around people like that you have no illusions what "he needs to go to jailll" means.

I see no conradere with rural folks, you people got a nation you didn't deserve and we in the civilized part of the nation have to suffer as you cheer the nation going down.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
chris narcosis
ultimate EVIL

Post by chris narcosis »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:
I see no conradere with rural folks, you people got a nation you didn't deserve and we in the civilized part of the nation have to suffer as you cheer the nation going down.
I feel sorry for your country with truly dumb, dumb people like Erik.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

You have it wrong, people like eric are not the problem. He isn't going to fix anything, but neither am I, the real problem is people who think like simmoc, batletweeter and torsion. The right rules in this country, and the left has been systemically demolished and insulted into oblivion. Watch the trap linked in the adam curtis thread to see how we went from the leader of the world to a ottomanish slouching giant that is teetering on oblivion. People in the United States see feudalism as freedom at this point.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

so while your at it, please explain to me how i fit adam curtis into my paradigm then, since you seem to understand me better than myself....
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Steve, you know any more details on this one?

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=225625
GAINESVILLE - The District Attorney for the Mountain Judicial Circuit is commenting publicly for the first time since a Stephens County grand jury refused to charge the drug agents who shot and killed a young Lavonia minister three months ago during a botched drug bust.

This article doesn't say what happened, just that the cops are getting free
kale
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

i hadnt seen anything on that before but i kind of go in spurts with police abuse stuff because it actually gets me really really really mad irl.

google says the minister was giving a ride to a woman who is a crack addict and just had a miscarriage. they've known each other for years and he'd been counseling her and trying to get her off drugs. the cops had her under surveillance, he had just dropped her off at her hotel, and the police ran up to his car with guns drawn and he tried to drive away. so they murdered him because i dont know why

:betternotstartanyshit: acquitted :betternotstartanyshit:
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

:(
kale
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Toxicarius wrote:the savages
:lol:
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Not all, most, or many cops do the stuff we see in this thread; the actual number of cops that blatantly flaunt their powers are small. That said, most, if not all, cops either tacitly or explicitly condone and permit this behavior. Hence, I do not trust cops.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Last night I called the cops on the cops. I work next door to a Mapco. These two white guys had a black guy up against a car with a gun to his head screaming and cursing him out. I called 911. Turns out... they were undercover cops. Cuz that's totally protocol when drunks are harassing the Mapco employees. Then... they let the drunk drive away.

:confused:

Bad boys... whatcha gonna do?
DeadWalrus
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by DeadWalrus »

Toilet Fleet wrote:Not all, most, or many cops do the stuff we see in this thread; the actual number of cops that blatantly flaunt their powers are small. That said, most, if not all, cops either tacitly or explicitly condone and permit this behavior. Hence, I do not trust cops.
this is pretty much exactly what i say when people are like "A FEW BAD APPLES :drool: "

i also like to point out that it is entirely within any cops power and authority to completely fuck your life over without you ever needing to even be convicted of a crime, that interacting with a cop in virtually any way can lead to being beaten and tazed and arrested for "resisting" if they so choose. once a cop has his hands on you, you are fucked. the fact that most cops won't do this doesnt change the fact that they can and that you have literally no recourse if they do.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

disciple ...
kale
T O))) M
Streetcleaner

Post by T O))) M »

Thank you for teaching me how to do drugs!

neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

Seriously. I remember in fifth grade I was like wow I really want to try pcp.
kale
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:You have it wrong, people like eric are not the problem. He isn't going to fix anything, but neither am I, the real problem is people who think like simmoc, batletweeter and torsion. The right rules in this country, and the left has been systemically demolished and insulted into oblivion. Watch the trap linked in the adam curtis thread to see how we went from the leader of the world to a ottomanish slouching giant that is teetering on oblivion. People in the United States see feudalism as freedom at this point.
i am a libertarian, man.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
thürstön.3®®0®
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by thürstön.3®®0® »

we're talking about actual police, noah, not moose-riding keystone kops.
"It is Baby Bush's fault, like all of the country's problems currently are, and the poor black dude has to mop up after the irresponsible frat boy while the rich white assholes criticize him as usual." - the most naive motherfucker i've ever come in contact with that wasn't a female mennonite.