Wash your hands, please

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Songs of Love and Hate
How's them beans, ma?

Re: Wash your hands, please

Post by Songs of Love and Hate »

Dr. Nigger wrote:I do all my helping during my office hours and when I'm on call. I gave some friendly advice since all you motherfuckers are getting scabies and other diseases. That shit's gross!

Otay, then wer's yo' o-fice at?
Steam - Sterile Prophet

PSN - Sterileprophet

http://withrpgelements.blogspot.com/
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Oh pappy, you've done it again.

blocked.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
Pistol Whip
Tu Jofa

Post by Pistol Whip »

Like George Carlin said if I'm gonna wash my hands after using the bathroom why not just whip out your cock and start scrubbing it instead?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Dr. FOE'd
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

We already have a Doctor here. The random pics he posts are a more helpful diagnosis.
One Man Show
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

So I am really, really high....but I'm sure this is the best nigger ever. I trust his every word of advice. :lhug: :brokenheart: :rhug:
turn these off meatman.
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

That's the melted hash talking, dude.
One Man Show
Brian P.
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Brian P. »

i've got a razor blade stuck in my balls. Dr. Nigger, help!?
Music is the pleasure the mind gets by counting subconsciously.
You Killed Jesus
Keep it thick...

Post by You Killed Jesus »

hahahaha
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Dr. Nigger wrote:In order to prevent the spread of infectious disease, it is a good idea for one to wash one's own hands frequently. It is especially recommended after using the washroom. I have seen countless families over the years who didn't learn this valuable lesson, and they were often coming into my office with cases of the flu, hepatitis, and various diarrheal diseases. All of this pain and suffering can easily be avoided by just a couple of minutes with running water and a bar of soap, so please, wash those hands after masturbating.

I'm shocked to discover the number of Ph.D's at major university emptying their meat whistles and then walking right out of the pisser bypassing the sink.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUSSSS??

i want to put up stickers saying many of you, including many PHDS are failing to wash your hands, a task 3 year olds are taught and many of you from the biological sciences well know all about what grows on your pee pees and how washing hands helps reduce spread of disease. Now what the fuck is wrong with you???? you aren't that fucking busy and important you can't take a moment to wash your fucking hands... fucking dirty asses. I know who you are too and will tell all the girls on the floor your hands have cock germs all over them
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Toxicarius wrote:Are you a witch doctor? What kind of snake bones are best shaken in a wooden bowl of monkey ashes in order to treat a deviated septum?
Doctor?? Where are you? Stop dancing around that fire and answer me! It's very important... time's a factor here... :(
Dr. Nigger
Casualties of Progress

Post by Dr. Nigger »

Toxicarius wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:Are you a witch doctor? What kind of snake bones are best shaken in a wooden bowl of monkey ashes in order to treat a deviated septum?
Doctor?? Where are you? Stop dancing around that fire and answer me! It's very important... time's a factor here... :(
Is this a fucking joke to you son? Is it that foreign to you that a BLACK MAN can graduate med school and practice medicine?

I hire people like to to clean my pool and trim my hedges.
The white man's greatest fear is an educated black man.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

You need to be a doctor to pull this off right.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Dr. Nigger wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:
Is this a fucking joke to you son? Is it that foreign to you that a BLACK MAN can graduate med school and practice medicine?

I hire people like to to clean my pool and trim my hedges.
Just answer the damn question, boy. Save the snarky pretendo-jibes for a gullible white man, assuming someone the likes of you can even find one. Of course, you'll have to pull that bone out of your nose if you hope to fool anybody.
John Jr.
Mac N Cheese ONLY.

Post by John Jr. »

i rarely wash my hands, but i always grab the door as hard as i can to transfer my dick-essence to the knob, that way it becomes the paint on the next persons clean-hand-canvas.
"FUCK YES MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW ALL THE TIME! LAW LAW LAW!" - Geeheeb
"OH I FORGOT, MORE JAILS TOO RIGHT NOW! FUCK YEAH JAIL JAIL JAIL!" - Geeheeb

"I don't recall quoting you as a shitbrain specifically... the shitbrain experience is not exactly the same for every shitbrain" -big rossman
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

John Jr. wrote:i rarely wash my hands, but i always grab the door as hard as i can to transfer my dick-essence to the knob, that way it becomes the paint on the next persons clean-hand-canvas.
It's guys like you who force me to open the post-wash door with a wad of paper towels sheilding my hand. And if the shithouse only has one of those stupid air driers without a towel in sight, I can always kick the door open, or turn the knob & pull it open with the side of my foot, depending on which way the door swings. I'm versatile like that... :shock: