Mike Green

you guys are just mean

Post by Mike Green »

It's dumb.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Re: you guys are just mean

Post by mastoman »

some of us can afford to be, since we don't rely on a woman to support us.
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

I'm cool with you.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

mastoman wrote:some of us can afford to be, since we don't rely on a woman to support us.
not only are you guys mean but you're jealous too.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i wonder what joaquim would have to say about this thread...
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

I prefer to think of myself as determined.
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Fields of Shit
Keep it thick...

Post by Fields of Shit »

I think deep down most of the people here are real sweethearts actually.
Look at that lighthouse. That's the ultimate expression of phallocentric technocracy violating Mother Sky.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Mr. Budd wrote:I'm cool with you.

I just don't get it 'round here, Mr. Budd. Some people seem mean just for the sake of being mean. I think they just wanna fit in. This board is really just full of a lot of little boys who just wanna fit in.

The best part is that I have everyone here always thinking that I don't pull in any money and I do nothing all day. So, this is automatically the first card they use when they try to display to their peers their internet prowess.

Goddamn, I like a lot of you but some of you behave so outlandishly gay and dumb. Hey mike green your wife bought this and that hardy har har. fuckin retards.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

So this thread IS about you...

well, say your piece man! you have all of our attention...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

My point is: let's all try to get along, guys.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Molester Stallone wrote:A Mike Green thread courtesy of TuJofa

BOING!!!!
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

Mike Green wrote:
Mr. Budd wrote:I'm cool with you.

I just don't get it 'round here, Mr. Budd. Some people seem mean just for the sake of being mean. I think they just wanna fit in. This board is really just full of a lot of little boys who just wanna fit in.

The best part is that I have everyone here always thinking that I don't pull in any money and I do nothing all day. So, this is automatically the first card they use when they try to display to their peers their internet prowess.

Goddamn, I like a lot of you but some of you behave so outlandishly gay and dumb. Hey mike green your wife bought this and that hardy har har. fuckin retards.
There's never been a single person, idea, ice-cream flavor, Caroliner record, underage prostitute that all people will enjoy. You have their attention which means you are doing something right. If I wasn't secure in my life and identity I could find all kind of reasons to dislike everybody.

I'm the type of guy that will hit you in the balls with a lead pipe if it gets a laugh but deep down inside - I am a happy person that tries to enjoy life as much as possible and I deeply cherish my friendships/loved ones. Although you come off as about as deep as a raindrop at times I think your general alacrity comes from a sense of personal comfort that we both share.
Last edited by Mr. Budd on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

great thread, you past-expiration suckjob

ever stop to consider how much work it takes to be such an asshole to so many people in need of correction? show some fucking respect

if this board were all mike greens it would have ceased to exist years ago - you're fucking worthless here
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Mike Green wrote:My point is: let's all try to get along, guys.

Cool man, let's just let the bigots, thieves, liars and fucking idiots roam free with no consequences or punishment.

:drooly:

Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Molester Stallone wrote:A Mike Green thread courtesy of TuJofa

I mean really? These comments are stupid. This is dumb. Really played out... just boring. Dumb. Hey! I gotta an idea! Whenever someone posts stuff I don't like I will compare to the board's punching bag! YEAH!

For fuck's sake dood. You're so dumb. Has anyone else done this? You know, compare stuff to tujofa? Just curious. Fuck, man. Stop being so... shit, I don't even know the word for it right now cause I'm blown away by this huge revelation that you all, for the most part are just little dumb kids hahahaha.

I'm gonna go work on my plants you fuckin dumbass.
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Post by mastoman »

so, how do you make money?
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

Necrometer wrote:great thread, you past-expiration suckjob

ever stop to consider how much work it takes to be such an asshole to so many people in need of correction? show some fucking respect

if this board were all mike greens it would have ceased to exist years ago - you're fucking worthless here

Dood, you're clicking on my thread and posting in it. You're sooooo fucking dumb. Hey guys! I'm gonna make this thread huge with my worth-nothing-in-the-real-world-wit on the message board! haha get a life, mr. post a million times a day fag. 8 hours of your dumbass day is filled with making snide remarks or posting about whoever does what like tujofa. Fuck man. Have you ever really sat back and thought about that? Dumb. You're just dumb.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

mastoman wrote:so, how do you make money?

hahah fuck man. Let's just say I do, ok. I was on disability awhile ago. I bring in my fair share of the money. Don't worry about how I make it. I am doing you a favor by pretending you matter enough for me to halfass answer your question, idiot.
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

soiled depends wrote:
Mike Green wrote:My point is: let's all try to get along, guys.

Cool man, let's just let the bigots, thieves, liars and fucking idiots roam free with no consequences or punishment.

:drooly:

It'll be ok if they run rampant around here. At least it'll give you some insight as to why they behave like they do. Besides, what makes you think you don't fall into one of those categories?
Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

haha later fags. I gotta go do a bunch of "nothing". Have fun reading all of necrometers billion posts today.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Mike Green wrote:It'll be ok if they run rampant around here. At least it'll give you some insight as to why they behave like they do.

And what fucking juicy insights do you think will emerge if we just offer these people positive reinforcement for all their bullshit? Oh boy, I really hope I'm in for a psych 101 lesson here!

Mike Green

Post by Mike Green »

soiled depends wrote:
Mike Green wrote:It'll be ok if they run rampant around here. At least it'll give you some insight as to why they behave like they do.

And what fucking juicy insights do you think will emerge if we just offer these people positive reinforcement for all their bullshit? Oh boy, I really hope I'm in for a psych 101 lesson here!

I dunno.

It's not a psych 101 lesson dood. Unless you think observing people in a message board environment is that hard.

anyway, for reals this time. gotta go. later
Mr. Budd

Post by Mr. Budd »

I post something positive and instead you take the bait and go argue with people instead. Maybe, Mike, the issue is you. If your only conversational tool is a hammer, all your conversations look like nails.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Mike... I understand you feel a little worthless because your wife has the breadwinner position and that this can be traumatizing to males because of certain genetic factors and societal pressures. However this is not the way to deal. Lashing out like this may help you feel more masculine in the short run but it only exacerbates your problOms in the long term. Do something constructive and physical like building a giant bong or an effigy of a castrated man. Burning that effigy may help relieve some stress.
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Mike Green wrote:I'm gonna go work on my plants you fuckin dumbass.

What kind of plants Mike?
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".