Adventures of The Pube

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

Started a new comic last week and want to know how you all feel about it. Seriously, be honest. I want to know if i should make it animated or leave it in the format it is. I'll also be posting updates in this thread. You may also see a good friend from the draw your own FAP thread in there too. Thanks in advance -Dbbl Anl

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: Trapped in Basedworld

I think you should do a rattt kweef 666 rag
No Cunting Elves
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

i want to but hes such a pain in the ass to draw all the time. its really hard to make him do different things like smoke cigarettes and sit on an aeroplane. hes just a pain sometimes, thats why hes just in a few of these pages. thanks for the input though, alot of people want to see more of rattt kweef i might do a spin off after this book is done.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
BUNGVOX

this comic is goin places.
User avatar
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: Trapped in Basedworld

The breakdancing one was epic. :tup:
No Cunting Elves
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

Honky Kong 64 wrote:The breakdancing one was epic. :tup:
yeah that one took me like 30 min to draw, i like each page to be no longer than 5 min.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

BUNGVOX wrote:this comic is goin places.
it is, got tons of content in my brain. basically im The Pube, my roomates are The Fart, Rattt Kweef 666 is my friend Ryan and Dr. Dick is a doctor.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.
Posts: 4246
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:22 pm
Location: Denver, CO

it's pretty cool, but i'm having a really hard time actually reading your handwriting.
i like to dissect women
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

abdominalpillaging wrote:it's pretty cool, but i'm having a really hard time actually reading your handwriting.
yeah the first few i was getting complaints about but around #9 i started writing more clearly. i might just start writing in ALL CAPS.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
BUNGVOX

Double Anal wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:this comic is goin places.
it is, got tons of content in my brain. basically im The Pube, my roomates are The Fart, Rattt Kweef 666 is my friend Ryan and Dr. Dick is a doctor.
i started doing a comic way back when and it was called 'dat nigga'

you need to keep it goin dude.
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

Nice!

I have an OG Rattt Kweef 666 drawing from my SS gift. :awesome:
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

BUNGVOX wrote:
Double Anal wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:this comic is goin places.
it is, got tons of content in my brain. basically im The Pube, my roomates are The Fart, Rattt Kweef 666 is my friend Ryan and Dr. Dick is a doctor.
i started doing a comic way back when and it was called 'dat nigga'

you need to keep it goin dude.
scan and post some, im really into crudely drawn comix. my goal is to finish this book by the end of june, i have about 80 more pages to do. im taking it to MDF so i have something to do on the plane.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

This Means War wrote:Nice!

I have an OG Rattt Kweef 666 drawing from my SS gift. :awesome:
yeah, its gonna be worth millions one day.

:awesome:
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

Double Anal wrote:
This Means War wrote:Nice!

I have an OG Rattt Kweef 666 drawing from my SS gift. :awesome:
yeah, its gonna be worth millions one day.

:awesome:

I know. Ebay$$$$
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

This Means War wrote:
Double Anal wrote:
This Means War wrote:Nice!

I have an OG Rattt Kweef 666 drawing from my SS gift. :awesome:
yeah, its gonna be worth millions one day.

:awesome:

I know. Ebay$$$$
:wink:
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick
Posts: 7106
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: In the box, 5 minutes at a time

Awesome stuff. The Pube needs to meet Landing Strip at a bar or something, could go places.


Double Anal wrote:
abdominalpillaging wrote:it's pretty cool, but i'm having a really hard time actually reading your handwriting.
yeah the first few i was getting complaints about but around #9 i started writing more clearly. i might just start writing in ALL CAPS.

Please do, the handwriting got better towards the last few.
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

TheDOAD wrote:Oh yeah Well I have the first Rattt Kweef 666 cd AND the actual Kweefing Rattt
:ax:
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

Tony Twist wrote:Awesome stuff. The Pube needs to meet Landing Strip at a bar or something, could go places.
i like the way you think. he also needs a mortal enemy.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick
Posts: 7106
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: In the box, 5 minutes at a time

Double Anal wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:Awesome stuff. The Pube needs to meet Landing Strip at a bar or something, could go places.
i like the way you think. he also needs a mortal enemy.

If you want to go political there could always be Hitler Stache.
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1939
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: dearborn MI

Tony Twist wrote:
Double Anal wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:Awesome stuff. The Pube needs to meet Landing Strip at a bar or something, could go places.
i like the way you think. he also needs a mortal enemy.

If you want to go political there could always be Hitler Stache.
A pair of clippers with a Hitler stache.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.
User avatar
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24326
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

your handwriting is atrocious... need to get a lettering man involved or may as well not bother. :tdown:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:54 pm
Location: Trapped in Basedworld

I'm not too fond of Fart.
No Cunting Elves
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

Honky Kong 64 wrote:I'm not too fond of Fart.
cause fart is a bad roomate or cause its really hard to draw a fart?
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
User avatar
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm
Location: Jews
Contact:

Tony Twist wrote:
Double Anal wrote:
Tony Twist wrote:Awesome stuff. The Pube needs to meet Landing Strip at a bar or something, could go places.
i like the way you think. he also needs a mortal enemy.

If you want to go political there could always be Hitler Stache.
i was thinking something like that.
Image
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 am
Location: On the verge of starting a career in the scene

I like the comic, but your handwriting is pretty bad. The idea of The Pube having a mortal enemy could lead to all sorts of interesting scenarios. Will The Pube fight crime? Solve mysteries? Acquire a sidekick? At some point I feel The Pube should end up in the mouth of some unsuspecting individual shortly after oral sex.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Post Reply