At the REEE offices...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wehttam
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Re: At the REEE offices...

Post by Wehttam »

soiled depends wrote:we have a water bubbler?
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Postin' for the weekend.
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

The Torsion wrote:Hope you idiots like store brand Froot Loops.
I lvove all kinds of Froot Loops. They give me the raddest blue and green turds. When I drop one in the company bathrooms I'll be sure to let you guys all come see it
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:......
Ummmm... yeaaaah... we're gonna have to move your office again. This time down to the basement. You'll have to clear out some of the boxes down there, but you should have enough room... while you are down there you could organize stuff...
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

pleasuretokill wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:......
Ummmm... yeaaaah... we're gonna have to move your office again. This time down to the basement. You'll have to clear out some of the boxes down there, but you should have enough room... while you are down there you could organize stuff...
:tup:
i can't see your signature.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

delmuerte wrote:Cool out fags, we have plenty for everyone.

I'm sure that Krieg is the kinda guy that consistently eats your lunch, however.
What's with all the sticky notes?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
hana maru

Post by hana maru »

can y'all get me a quiet keyboard? i do a ton of typing and it's really loud. i don't want to bother anyone else...
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

I was bringing you one but then I got mad and broke it.
Haha,
hana maru

Post by hana maru »

:( thanks for the thought. sharing an office with battletweeker is a perfectly good reason for being angry, though, no matter if that were the reason or not.
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

hana maru wrote:can y'all get me a quiet keyboard? i do a ton of typing and it's really loud. i don't want to bother anyone else...
The only extra one I have plays different notes of the Jimi Hendrix rendition of the Star Spangled Banner at 180db with each individual keystroke, maybe not quite what you are looking for, but you are welcome to it! :)
Last edited by pleasuretokill on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Did your parents put and Atari 2600 in a gold box and wrap it with Genesis paper to fuck with you?" - Pieclun
"theres a new Camo stronger than black ice, its better tasting than all the rest. its 12.5% and tastes sorta like cream soda mixed with piss. i like it!" - ghost boner
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I'm doing a site visit from the Australian office, can anyone provide me with a day pass and a tour of the facilities?
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

doomeddisciple wrote:I'm doing a site visit from the Australian office, can anyone provide me with a day pass and a tour of the facilities?
Outback for lunch. It's on me. Just promise you'll get really drunk and throw a beer bottle through the goddamn flat screen playing Sports Center.
Haha,
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

The Torsion wrote:
doomeddisciple wrote:I'm doing a site visit from the Australian office, can anyone provide me with a day pass and a tour of the facilities?
Outback for lunch. It's on me. Just promise you'll get really drunk and throw a beer bottle through the goddamn flat screen playing Sports Center.
As long as the lunch and television are covered on the company dime then I'm down.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

doubleblumpkin wrote:What's with all the sticky notes?
Look carefully
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

MARIO
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

I drink any sealed beverages that end up being in the lunch room fridge for more than a month.
Ogre of Disgust
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Ogre of Disgust »

Being the temp who isn't told to never come back isn't half bad, hope Das Krieg doesn't diss my lunch. Enjoy the basement jizzrags, ButtholeTweakeR :lol:
POST SUCKS
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

TheDOAD wrote:I hope you all do not forget who is the boss around here. All NOOBS on a 90 trial basis before we meet to decide their fate.

And fuck. Its about time for Battletweeter and Skyclad to have their Quarterly review. Things dont look good so far.
A part of my trip was to relay that Mendicunt and Klink have perfomed admirably on their recent tour of the US offices and have reported back duly to our Canberra office.

King Of The Rotten is holding down the Victorian operation in Melbourne with aplomb, and has sought approval from head office for an increase in the training spend for the next fiscal year - In Australia, June til June.

Overall I submit to the DOAD that the entire Australian operation has operated efficiently and met all our objectives and managed to send Portal, Captain Cleanoff, Naxzul and Blood Duster over with a commitment to The Kill for next years Executive conference at MDF.

Also, could we please include tea, coffee and milo in office stationary costs for the next year as an incentive plan to retain staff?
Last edited by doomeddisciple on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

[quote="TheDOAD"]I hope you all do not forget who is the boss around here. All NOOBS on a 90 trial basis before we meet to decide their fate.
quote]

THAT'S NOT WHAT MY SHOP STEWART SAYS. SAYS MORE LIKE 2 HOUR LUNCHZ
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

We look forward to any reciprocal site visits from any of the company executive and will host a shrimped out barbie for any who make the effort.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

I just had a cracking shit on company time!
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

soiled depends wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:I hope you all do not forget who is the boss around here. All NOOBS on a 90 trial basis before we meet to decide their fate.

THAT'S NOT WHAT MY SHOP STEWART SAYS. SAYS MORE LIKE 2 HOUR LUNCHZ
Hahahahahah! There's no union in this operation! That guy who keeps calling himself a 'shop steward' is actually the janitor! If you see him let him know that Bloor just made a mess of the toilet.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
pleasuretokill
Olde Timer

Post by pleasuretokill »

Pisscubes wrote:Jesus Christ, can you fuckin savages flush when you're done? I go to take a piss and the turlet is stuffed up with a corn fucking brownie. It's disgustng.
Sorry, man. I ate an entire pot of chili last night and washed it down with a pint of tequila. Probably not the best move, I realize.....
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Did the board of directors give any more thought to my idea of 'wanking thursday'?
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.