Wiisconsin "Well, you'll work hard with a gun in your back"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Re: Wiisconsin "Well, you'll work hard with a gun in your ba

Post by Spooky Apparition »

The Torsion wrote:Okay, but I was asking how that tied him to the Kochs. I don't think that jumping to hyperbolic conspiracy theories is helpful.
the kochs already own a large number of facilities (water, electric, etc.) in Wisconsin and have very close ties with walker and donated extensively to this campaign. walker has also proposed the following:

"16.896 Sale or contractual operation of state−owned heating, cooling, and power plants. (1) Notwithstanding ss. 13.48 (14) (am) and 16.705 (1), the department may sell any state−owned heating, cooling, and power plant or may contract with a private entity for the operation of any such plant, with or without solicitation of bids, for any amount that the department determines to be in the best interest of the state. Notwithstanding ss. 196.49 and 196.80, no approval or certification of the public service commission is necessary for a public utility to purchase, or contract for the operation of, such a plant, and any such purchase is considered to be in the public interest and to comply with the criteria for certification of a project under s. 196.49 (3) (b)."

i wonder who's going to benefit from that?
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

The Torsion wrote:Okay, but I was asking how that tied him to the Kochs. I don't think that jumping to hyperbolic conspiracy theories is helpful.
There is no hyperbole there. They are getting direct financial benefit from their campaign investments.
fvkk
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

takes 5 seconds...
http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/02/wis ... h-brothers
According to Wisconsin campaign finance filings, Walker's gubernatorial campaign received $43,000 from the Koch Industries PAC during the 2010 election. That donation was his campaign's second-highest, behind $43,125 in contributions from housing and realtor groups in Wisconsin. The Koch's PAC also helped Walker via a familiar and much-used politicial maneuver designed to allow donors to skirt campaign finance limits. The PAC gave $1 million to the Republican Governors Association, which in turn spent $65,000 on independent expenditures to support Walker. The RGA also spent a whopping $3.4 million on TV ads and mailers attacking Walker's opponent, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett. Walker ended up beating Barrett by 5 points. The Koch money, no doubt, helped greatly.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
Crushing Bastards
Gear in the Machine

Post by Crushing Bastards »

Bastards need to be crushed.
Bored013 wrote:I'm sure there are many times when they realize they're all fucking the same girl that they think "Hey, what the fuck, cut out the middle (wo)man!" and just fuck each other. Brotherhood, manliness, looking into each other's eyes lovingly as a a fire raged behind them...burn down the world...
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Oh fuck I didn't even listen to the youtoob. Holy shit, your proof in the pudding of a cabal is a fucking prank call made by a blogger? And does this guy sound similar to David Koch on the phone at all? He baited the guy left and right and got nothing. I mean, did he even give up any more details than what he's said the whole time? It sounded like a guy talking to a big name donor and politely going over the same talking points he would at a press conference. It sounded like a guy placating his crazy grandpa on his birthday. Oh shit 40 grand donation. How much money did Koch give to the New York Ballet and MIT? He's also against the Defense of Marriage Act, subsidies, drug laws and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Haha,
Hell-haine
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Hell-haine »

GOOD RIDDANCE
Bored001 wrote:34 is still wet behind the ears...it's not that you're getting older, you're getting smarter.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Yeah, the call is pretty stupid, but he might be in genuine DEEP SHIT for saying that using agents provocateur was actually considered out loud.
fvkk
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Case wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
Haha,
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

The court of public opinion doesn't have the same evidentiary requirements. A majority of people were generally more sympathetic to the overall cause of the unions before; finding out the governor was even remotely considering some really underhanded stuff will only compound that fact.

Nationally speaking, how the somewhat sizable majorities of fairly pro-union Americans feel about Wisconsin and the like should give Republicans in Congress some heart palpitations: it doesn't take a Rove-esque political mind to spin a federal system-wide furlough into "see, more of the same from the Republicans," particularly when they're inviting all the maledictions in the world from union-protected federal employees.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

It's important to note that there already was one probe into his campaign financing. It stopped at two guys that I'm pretty sure are going to end up convicted of something or other, as these things never really reach the top, but the former assistant attorney general wants an ethics probe done. The more of the story: he's a slimy piece of shit, even more than most politicians.
fvkk
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I'm glad that people are FINALLY getting to see torsion's favored economic warlords for what they are. These disgusting pieces of shit have spend millions manipulating public opinion on everything from global warming and DDT to labor rights(we are seeing that here) and media consolidation. There are few corporate mouthpieces they don't fund directly and it just shows how much damage two wealthy people can do when money is considered speech. It's also a good reminder of how powerful media is and why weak-media PERSONAL FREEDOM sorts are useful idiots. Like all libertarians they have no issue dealing with the government when it is the favor of the powerful, and work very well with dictators. They deserve bricks thrown at them, they are two of the most evil human beings who have ever lived and hopefully when the sea level starts to rise I hope they get the piano wire justice they deserve.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I'm glad that people are FINALLY getting to see torsion's favored economic warlords for what they are.

Yeah thanks for really opening all of our eyes man. We never knew what was going on until you lead the charge....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Post by bundlesofvitals »

Our district had gotten so many retirement notifications in the last week or so...2 principals and pretty much every teacher who is eligible for their benefits is leaving before everything gets slashed. I don't blame them. It just sucks for the staff and kids in those buildings. When this goes through I will take what amounts to a $400+/month pay cut (and I've never had a cost of living raise). 4 years there and I'm probably going to have to either look for another job or get a part time job. I know people are saying "it's not about the money" but I'm a non-union employee of the district and I have a mortgage...so it is about the money. Worst.
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

bundlesofvitals wrote:Our district had gotten so many retirement notifications in the last week or so...2 principals and pretty much every teacher who is eligible for their benefits is leaving before everything gets slashed. I don't blame them. It just sucks for the staff and kids in those buildings. When this goes through I will take what amounts to a $400+/month pay cut (and I've never had a cost of living raise). 4 years there and I'm probably going to have to either look for another job or get a part time job. I know people are saying "it's not about the money" but I'm a non-union employee of the district and I have a mortgage...so it is about the money. Worst.
I'm sorry, BFF :lhug:
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

:rhug: It'll be alright...since the economy tanked I've been in "at least I have a job" mode so trying to keep that mindset. Maybe this will be a springboard to something where I'm making some real boosie bux...and I'll be finishing up my master's this fall so that will help. Until then I'll just keep drinking cheap beer heavily and thinking about all the money spent on defense... :awesome:
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

The police have asked people to leave the capitol, but some off duty cops are refusing. There are still a fuckton of people that aren't leaving, and nobody (including the cops that are supposed to be clearing the building) know what's going on.
fvkk
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

bundlesofvitals wrote::rhug: It'll be alright...since the economy tanked I've been in "at least I have a job" mode so trying to keep that mindset. Maybe this will be a springboard to something where I'm making some real boosie bux...and I'll be finishing up my master's this fall so that will help. Until then I'll just keep drinking cheap beer heavily and thinking about all the money spent on defense... :awesome:
Working for the DoD rules... I meet so many PC fucks that are completely hating on me, even though I just crunch numbers for selection tests, write mountains of stats-related technical reports, and write training manuals for computer-based testing platforms. They're just haters because they wish that they could drink Patron all day and roll around on piles of money like we do down at da DoD.

I think that you'll greatly enjoy the Boosie Lifestyle when you finish your degree. I have to tell ya, having the ability to rent party buses and buy bottles of Patron just to break da glass over peoples' heads is pretty awesome.

Carly and I are going to be in Chicago in April, and the DoD will be paying me boosiestax to attend a conference. We might wind up making a sidetrip to Milwaukee to visit some of Carly's friends from The Biz... if so... you guys have to come out and first 69 rounds of Patron are on you (taxpayers)! We'll turn I-94 into the northern Midwest's version of the I-10 dope zone!!
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

PARTAY
fvkk
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

I'm there!

This pretty much lays out what our superintendent has been saying for a while now...

http://www.jsonline.com/news/opinion/116955013.html
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

This reads like a parody...somehow it isn't....

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/28/gov-w ... ut-i-will/
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

bundlesofvitals wrote:This reads like a parody...somehow it isn't....

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/28/gov-w ... ut-i-will/
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
hahah that was great, It reads like a wrastlin heal promo...."All you whiny POOR people chose to become teachers out of the goodness of your heart knowing you'd be poor doing it!!!....If you had any BRAINS you would have become a rich cocksucker like me!!! we're the real heroes!!!...stop to tear this country apart wanting to get paid educating kids!!!"
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
bundlesofvitals
OH LAWD!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-m ... all-street

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-f ... ngry-curds

:vuvu:

And even though Walker is cutting mandatory drinking water regulations, for some reason this bummed me out...

http://www.avclub.com/milwaukee/article ... s%2C52584/
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

Ending early prison release will save money, right?

God DAMN fuck this pig.
fvkk