ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Whee of the Dead »

Me and my friend went to see this at Stadium Cinema in St Louis Mo. back in the early 1980s. It was right across the street from Busch Stadium and we were the only two white people in the theatre. A fist fight broke out during the movie. I dunno which was scarier the movie or being the only two whiteys there lol
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

* NO HUSBAND IS HONEST *
Do you know that your husband may often be scolded by his boss.?
Do you know that your husband may often get insults out there.?
Do you know maybe your husband even just risked his life for you and your child.
Do you know that your husband may often hold hunger to get home with money.
Before you frown on him,,,
Count first how many millions of drops of sweat you squeeze from his body.
Before you get mad at him,,,
Look at the clingy of his eyes, maybe without you realizing it has many tears to see you smile 😊 😞
Just know it
If until today he has not been able to fulfill all your wishes, it is only due to the factor of circumstances.
No one is the head of the family who does not want to see their family happy.
Before you get angry with him, look and think about what a husband has done.
How your husband has worked hard to slam bones to fulfill his family needs.
Some father is not good at telling his pain to his wife's children, he swallowed it himself.
He doesn't want his wife's children to know how hard he is to fight.. He just wants his wife to be proud of him, of his work
For the fathers wherever they are.
May your tiredness be a blessing,
Amen oh God.. 🤲
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

'Look at the clingy of his eyes' aahahahaha
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I have photos of bones I found at my home and I would like to know if they could be human.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Why do people get so hurt when people talk crap about Metallica? It’s justified everything since the black album has sucked it’s a fact. They were arguably the best band on the planet and then stopped being great. I acknowledge the greatness but they aren’t great anymore
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

ps. She married her lawyer's brother... who knew everything she did. Takes a certain level of desperation to settle on the serial murderer as a wife.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Some of my "educated" things I say originally came from people that have a solid background of education at UC Berkeley and other schools in the UC system. They at least have studied extensively in sexuality and psychology and I have only scratched the surface with intro courses at a community college
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Hello, I've been dating a girl these few weeks, she likes me and the opposite is true. I suffer from severe anxiety, chronic pain and severe depression. For the anxiety part, every time I saw her, I took 1mg of Clonazolam (RC benzo) and acted totally norrmal, maybe even better. Tomorrow I'll be going to her home to hame some fun but note that the fun is limited because I got circumcised few days ago, so 2/3 weeks of abstinence(At least I wom't worry about erectyle disfunction due to Benzos) . What will happen other than kissimg is oral sex but only her receiving. Noting that is is my first time going this far (I'm only 19), is it a good idea to take some before? Also, we might drink a glass or too of wine but I guess it won't enchance the effects this much or create a blackout right? Also note that beside the Clonzolam, I've got Etizolam but I've never tested, would it better and at what dosage? I think at this moment that is it a good idea becauze off the anxiety suppression but I can change up my mind readimg your comments Many questions in one, thanks for the replies Have a great one 🙂
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

We have also changed “Kodiak city” to “Kodiak Road System” and aggregated Kodiak city with Chiniak CDP, Kodiak Station CDP, Mill Bay CDP, and Womens Bay CDP. Kodiak city was 116% vaccinated and now Kodiak Road System will show 55% vaccinated, which is a more accurate representation of vaccination rates in those areas. Please note that we are constantly working to improve data quality, so it is always important to interpret this data as preliminary and subject to change.
home...
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

schools in el salvador srsly have u doing p.e at noon in the sum
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

When it comes to ejaculating on my face, I've been pretty verbal about rules because it's such an intimate thing. I've told him I need to give permission first, please wipe it off and please be respectful to me after this happens. It's not something we do often but once in a while I let him.

I went to bed drunk last night after catching up with my best friend who I am seeing for the first time since COVID first happened. I had a lovely night with her and went to bed. I woke up this morning with crusty stuff all on my face around my mouth, cheek and chin and knew immediately what it was. He came in to say good morning to me and I questioned him. He said nothing happened and denied it. I went back to sleep for 10 minutes. I woke up to him cleaning my face with a cloth. When I asked why he was cleaning my face with a cloth he said he wasn't, there was no cloth and he didn't touch me. I asked again and again and he denied wiping my face in my sleep. I sat up and there was a cloth right there in his hands. I asked why he lied about cleaning my face up, and said clearly you DID ejaculate on me without my consent. After denying several times, I kept pressing and he finally said "I jerked off and it must have just accidentally landed there". I said no, I want to know the truth. He didn't fully admit to me but did say "well you were moaning in your sleep so I thought it was ok". So I know now he knew it was wrong (if he didn't why would he lie about it) and did it and lied to me about it and tried covering it by wiping me down after I noticed.

I said I feel like you assaulted me, there was no consent here and I am really fucking hurt. He defended his actions again and still didn't disclose the full story of what he did to me. Then he left for work without looking at me and said sorry.

Not sure how to proceed here. I made my feelings known. I'm not okay with this. I've told him that doing that on my face is something we discuss beforehand and I give permission for and it's a team effort. What would you do?

EDIT: Thank you everyone for your support and advice. I'm editing to add a question now: how likely or possible is it that he ejaculates and it just accidentally lands on my face and he doesn't know it's there until morning? This is the story I'm getting now. Wondering if it's possible?? I'm not buying it.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Keanu has acne scars on the same side of his face as me
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Dear Supporter,

It’s me, Lil Nas X.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

PSA: I post Jokes Dad jokes, Sex Jokes, Race Jokes, and everything in between jokes. If you’re going to follow me you must have Thick skin. I post what I find Hilarious, I’m not PC. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m someone’s 🤣
chosen as a finalist in the Best Comedy category at the first annual Stitcher Awards, along with Smodcast, The Adam Carolla Show, The Joe Rogan Experience, The Nerdist, and WTF with Marc Maron
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

12 Fascinating Things You Didn't Know About 'Mrs. Doubtfire'
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

I was at the A.M. store to get some gas, and 3 home less men were talking and a chi mix was with them and this dog was telling them off. I ask the man who's dog is this? A man named Tony said she's mind. This dog was so smart, the dog wanted another hot dog, at 7am. He said the dog was his world, he had another one that got killed by a car her name was Red. I told hm about Carol and Lori, he was so happy, he said I love Lori, she got my dog fixed and shots, and the dog has a chip for Lori, if he gos to jail. He said PLEASE tell Lori I love her, and thank you for the gife. This dog is all he has, his only family!!!! This was at 7th and D st. Victorville. LOL
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

WATCH COREY TAYLOR JOIN SOULFLY ONSTAGE FOR RAUCOUS "JUMPDAFUCKUP" IN 2006
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:
Why is this post so upsetting for people? What do they think those polar bears would be eating if the trash wasn’t there? Hint: Nothing. If anything, this pictures show how we can help other species with the things that aren’t useful to us anymore.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I am not a white athlete like the frat stereotype, I am a Mexican nerd but I do love beer (I am Mexican).
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

What was the population sampled, methodology, etc? This data directionally matches what I’ve seen elsewhere, but substantially more extreme. If it’s from a good and high N study, I
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

For years the band was primarily based in Russia, but after years they had progressed to Ukraine
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I remember being thrown out of school for wearing this shirt. My mom literally burned this shirt in the yard.
ery Cool. I'm old school 52. I'm saying that art work is killer. New age. Chicago. Keep puffing weed and playing the drums. Or as I say the skins and metals.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

So my wife and I are in a open relationship and she recently gave me anal herpes. It was from a strapon btw I know I know tmi but I figured everyone would ask. I mean everyone's a degen here so I hope I'm not judged by my fellow tweakers. The wife and I just got some good shard and I have a herpes outbreak on my brownstar. I was wondering if plugging meth would possibly aggravate it ?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

goddamnit
My brother loved Pantera and Morbid Angel before he died of heart disease in 1997 . At his wake before the funeral , I requested to play Far Beyond Driven by PANTERA and Covenant by MORBID ANGEL , and they did with low volume .
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

ghost boner wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:12 pm This dog was so smart, the dog wanted another hot dog, at 7am.
:D
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!