ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Necrometer »

Oh jeez my ex wife will actually have to get a job instead of showing her pussy on a webcam, maybe she'll use that 20k worth of school I paid for /shrug
Hopefully, you've learned your (while unfortunately expensive) lesson, and go you're own way. Women are looking for beta bucks (you) and alpha fucks (their ex's).
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Imagine if OF banning sexually explicit content, leaving 2 million creators without work, had even an iota of the outrage and news coverage we saw when GM shut down operations in the mid-aughts
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Are you joking me it's a sick film, it basically poses the question what if native americans had dragons and obliterated some colonial assholes who did 9/11 to them. 10/10 film
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I've realized I've not been able to have deep romantic feelings since the situation in LA. It seems it destroyed my other drive for life as well, which was rooted in a trauma-based distortion from years earlier, so you might say that it was good, and in a certain sense I suppose it was, but destroying it also left me with nothing in return. As a result for the last four years, I've felt rather like Johnny Depp in Davey Jones Locker at the beginning of Pirates 3.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

:lol: :lol:
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

We are fairly new and a small group, but we are growing steadily, and welcome you to our humble abode! We're here to serve the Bay Area, Sacramento, and surrounding communities with information about local Occult shops, events, and places of interests. Whether you identify as a Pagan, Mystic, Occultist, Witch, or are just a Spiritual, we have a place for you. Blessed be!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Tonight I'm thinking about David, whose pregnancy torpedoed what progress he had been making with his gender dysphoria. Eleven weeks.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

​also I got multiple globes and they say NOT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

It apparently got a standing ovation at a fiom festival so I can only assume it features her tits
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

How can I bring the person picture back
Crispr has already put this n ur covid19 vax except j&j.These lil nanobots r already running around reaking havoc n ur body.Its called cas13Why r u acting like this is new? Nd they can detect the virus n ur spit by using ur smartphn.smh stop lying2people😡
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

So since everyone thinks that Satan the devil and Lucifer are all the same being I feel the need to explain this and decode it so everyone understands that it's a belief that is created out of fear and it's ridiculous to be afraid of any of this
Satan is Saturn yes the planet Saturn and it's aligned to 3D things such as money and creation of physical reality
Also time itself and Saturn isn't evil so drop that mind control belief
It’s a beautiful ancient spirit that actually will help humanity when humanity learns how to speak to it as we have the ability to speak to spirits
Lucifer is light itself it's been depicted as a fallen angel of light
It's light or energy descended to earth to enlighten its a force and it's not evil
The devil De vile
Means those who are vile or a group of vile people
Elite leaders = a group of vile people
The preposition de, often meaning from or of, combines with the definite article to produce the following contracted forms. These forms thus all have the rough meaning of in French
Learning codes and symbolism is so important otherwise you will fall into insane beliefs that play on fear and energy rape you
These crazy scary beliefs were created as crowd control and literally to imprison our mind and soul energy
So understand this that what scares you has power over you on many levels stop giving power to old belief systems that are control systems parading as saviors
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

ghost boner wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:28 pm
So since everyone thinks that Satan the devil and Lucifer are all the same being I feel the need to explain this and decode it so everyone understands that it's a belief that is created out of fear and it's ridiculous to be afraid of any of this
Satan is Saturn yes the planet Saturn and it's aligned to 3D things such as money and creation of physical reality
Also time itself and Saturn isn't evil so drop that mind control belief
It’s a beautiful ancient spirit that actually will help humanity when humanity learns how to speak to it as we have the ability to speak to spirits
Lucifer is light itself it's been depicted as a fallen angel of light
It's light or energy descended to earth to enlighten its a force and it's not evil
The devil De vile
Means those who are vile or a group of vile people
Elite leaders = a group of vile people
The preposition de, often meaning from or of, combines with the definite article to produce the following contracted forms. These forms thus all have the rough meaning of in French
Learning codes and symbolism is so important otherwise you will fall into insane beliefs that play on fear and energy rape you
These crazy scary beliefs were created as crowd control and literally to imprison our mind and soul energy
So understand this that what scares you has power over you on many levels stop giving power to old belief systems that are control systems parading as saviors
This is fucking amazing dude. Holy shit.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I bought a homeless guy a cheeseburger and we sat in a booth together and he took off his cowboy hat and placed it on my head. Once upon a time, [____________]a little boy ran out from the wet palm trees , which dripped rain, and as he ate his burger he swore the boy had had a gun or at least appear to have had- so he riddled the little body with bullets and the blood splattered upon the mud and spilled out from the holes when the boy fell onto his back, and when he had fallen into his back he looked up at the orange sky through the dark dripping canopy, and the rain dripped from the palm fronds and fell upon the boys brown face and from his hands rolled a round piece of fruit, rolled into the mud, rolled through a mud puddle and down a path, which wound down a hill, and rolled off a bank and into a river. The marble spiraled down, down the spiraling chute. The man was barely older than me then, just a boy, himself he said, and the boy he had killed was just my age, he was sure, right down to the day, the hour, right down to the minute, the second, you see parts of all those particles have been compressed condensed and coalesced into one tiny speck one tiny little mote of matter and with a very delicate instrument the Surgeon placed it in the center of the face of a clock that has no hands just to torture me he said you can keep the hat. I gave it back.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

This is so awesome! Especially when he cums in his daughter
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

The #1 cause of death for active police officers for the past year has been COVID-19.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Whats on my mind growing outdoor in Apple Valley isn't easy if you specially if you have them in the dirt the dirt out here sucks it took too much money too much stress to yield what are you living it's my first grow and I'm not totally dissatisfied I got well I can't tell you now cuz I don't have it trimmed so I'll let you guys know how much are you lit off of two plants
man i really wish we had the spoiler tag still cause this is a good one...

formerly ghost boner
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

What is the best intro to a song ever? And why is it Right Now by Van HaIen?
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Man growing Outdoors is hard I started with seven planets originally and only four survived and out of the four two of them can't make up their mind what transgender they were so they or thin buds but the other two did pretty good
formerly ghost boner
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

To the family in the red SUV at Tim Horton's today,,
Yes I am a big 280 lbs guy with motorcycles and full of tattoos, I am a welder, I am loud, I drink beer, I swear and I look like I would eat your soul if you stare at me wrong.
What you don't know is that I have been happily married for 11 years, my kids call me daddy, i am a college graduate, my mother is proud of me and tells everyone how lucky she is to have such a wonderful son, my nieces and nephews are always happy to see there m'noncl Luc, when my daughter broke her arm I cried more than she did. I read books, i help people, I go out of my way to thank war veterans and I even cried at Armageddon.....
So next time I smile and say hi to your little girl and you grab her and tell her "No no dear we don't talk to dirty bikers" remember that even tho you hurt my feelings this "dirty biker would be the first person to run into your burning house to save your little girls gold fish so she wouldn't be sad!!!!
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

HHAHAHAHA
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that's incredible
i guess i did say that it wasnt cum but i didnt mean it like that lol
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I have four daughters between the ages of 12 and 17, so I don’t wear the shirts around the house. I do, however, have a 6-foot tile picture of E. Normus Johnson on the bottom of my pool.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Exactly, God gave us an immune system for a reason, the satanists are trying to destroy it, not mine, though.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Keep trusting the msm ; the cdc , the fda, bill gates , and sleepy joe . If it was about your health they’d be banning gmos. Just big pharma protecting their investment , and as per usual ; having their puppet in office . Now his puppeteers are testing the waters , seeing if Americans will lie down and accept it . “Those who will sacrifice their freedom for their safety deserve neither” Benjamin Franklin . Ironic how the people who wrongfully painted trump as a nazi , and voted for this chinese prostitute are now seeing what fascism really means . Hate to say we didn’t tell u so . Newsflash if u think over 80 million Americans , who voted for the greatest president ever , will take this lying down , u are gravely mistaken . The revolution will not be televised . Watch what comes next . Our 2nd amendment . I wonder how many after all this will lay their guns down willingly : this isn’t the third reich globalists . And deff not with a brain dead candidate that like to speak . Cmon man lol . Maybe he should’ve studied Mussolini . Awful pitch but at least they could remember where they were halfway through a sentence . If u ask me , there will be a breaking point after the courts are deemed unworthy and treasonous and where our very pretty executive order will kick into gear : I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s when some
Indictments will be unsealed . Brass tax the new emails found about fauci funding pathogens with more human affinity wasn’t a new thing. We have it all . And one by one we will allow the enemy to be consumed by their own consumption . If u thought Pineapple Express was something , wait till u find out the lights shadow government . Ask yourself who’s really in charge . Is what we’re seeing a confident control of the overall sentiment and rhetoric , or a desperate power grab ; a Hail Mary to sell authoritarianism , totalitarianism , communism ; and jihad law in the free world of America . For some reason I’m
Just not seeing us buying it . They pushed too far already . Now the cabals death coils kick as they get sent back to hell. Let’s see Americans let the police brake into their homes and forcefully vaccinate their kids : tickles me . Don’t forget this country started because of an overtax on tea . And we shot them . Battalions of well equipped pussies to get checked by American civilians .were watching a movie . Trump red pilled the masses ,now Biden (the actor) will redpill the remaining few , and soon enough the military will red pill the world . God bless our heroes at the front lines . Their sons and daughters know ... daddys fighting for the free world . 9/11 never forget. Not that the taliban were the culprits . But how ironically enough . Same Way the bushes and the Obamas . Funded these people . This was that
On steroids , and not only did we leave them a nice chunk of the us military we trained them as well . And their orders don’t come
From
Biden lol . China direct . Recently proclaiming their alliance with the newly equipped taliban . Opioid fields . Silk Road . Trade control . China’s tactic is to invade from the inside . As the fore fathers said if America ever topples it will come
From
The inside by the curroption of China’s influence to fund anti fascism , bribing twice baiting politicians that instead of help only make it worse to only increase the tension towards each other . It’s not blue or red , it’s not black or white . It comes down to it we’re gonna let the holocaust happen twice : and ps to the cabal ; Soros I see u. 90 yr old . Billionaire , do ur homework on
Him . All that
Money day by day is meaning less lol. Wanna play chess : what u gonna do when the fed can’t print ur imaginary money lol we will crush the banksters . And I know y’all are scared . Treasurer for the Vatican arrested lol what do u think we found in the basement. All the money the roths etc have stolen . Treasurer died from ... heart attack right? To quote q . “Heart attacks can be deadly “
P.s it’s always been about the children . The silent enemy was never covid . It was sex trafficking . God bless our heroes at the front lines ; and glod bless our angels who have never seen the light of day. .... how foolish all u leftie mockingbird clones must feel , after 4 years crucifying a non politician , donating his salary . Working his dick off . Painting him as this bigot crook . Isn’t it funny how now we’re seeing very clear . What those allegations really mean . Tel China you can’t bribe djt . He had his own money . Not from being a political crook : from exercising the American dream . And I hear the lefties saying . His daddy helped him lol . As any good father should do . He also trained him to run with it and become someone who exposed the swamp of us government ; with grace and a “mean tweet . The art of the tweet , the art of war . They don’t have to love him (them). But u damn well know when this isn’t over . And as black magic goes , it’s very quick . Indulgent . Light magic is sitting back and playing dumb , meanwhile reinventing chess faster than these crooks can find their next victim . Sleep well free masons . Odins Coming . The clock is ticking , fear the tip of the spear . https://nypost.com/.../maryland-judge-j ... newell.../ . Oh and maybe delete that mcafee software lol (shoulda told hrc) 〰️🔝📅
https://i.imgur.com/7R1AhAw.jpg
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

The fact that Jake didn't get an Oscar for Nightcrawler still haunts me.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR