Rate the last series you watched.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Re: Rate the last series you watched.

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

riley-o wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:37 pm traditional sitcom moments at you full blast that make me squirm
I dunno what this is but I get the same thing. It feels like when someone is telling me a story I know isn't true.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

The Bill wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:22 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
Me and the wife guessed, correctly, 20 minutes into the first episode, and then spent the rest of the time bitching about how stupid "Internet Sleuth's" are. I was addicted to the rage.

Oh, and LA County cops are incredibly incompetent.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Lupin (Netflix) - 7/10
Bridgerton - fuck this shit/10
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Ha. I’m digging this Resident Alien show thus far.
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm
Me and the wife guessed, correctly, 20 minutes into the first episode, and then spent the rest of the time bitching about how stupid "Internet Sleuth's" are. I was addicted to the rage.

I hated this show so fuckin much. The edgy black metal guy that isn't really black metal. These internet fucks were a bunch of suckers.

Show sucked.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

Car 54 Where Are You 10/10
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

cant get you out of my head - 10

:?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

kevin hash wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 am
ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm

I hated this show so fuckin much. The edgy black metal guy that isn't really black metal. These internet fucks were a bunch of suckers.

Show sucked.
Black Metal Mexicano was such a pussy at the end. “I tried to kill myself.” He should have doubled down on the act instead of acting like a fag. Black Metal keyfabe is dead.
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

That dude was basically marilyn manson meets dimmu borgir.

Fuckin dork. Now he has a go fund me thing going since that show ruined his "career"
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

The Twilight Zone (1959) - 10

kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

MPD wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:35 pm The Twilight Zone (1959) - 10

Fuck yes. Never gets old.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

The Herculoids - 6.5
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Wandavision kinda fucking sucks and I'm confused because of its apparent popularity.

The inside-the-Hex stuff is pretty cool (alough it feels a bit aimless to me), but the shit with the FBI agents is incredibly awkward and low-rent. It feels like the two sections were written and filmed by completely different people and then stapled together... the SWORD actors are fucking terrible, and it seems like it was filmed for the network TV shit that is being expertly parodied in the Wanda/Vision scenes.

(mildspoiler warning)

When Kat Dennings hacked the computer to find out that the hex had given Monica radiation cells, and Monica responded by saying she didn't care because she "knows what Wanda is going through"... what the fuckin shit was that? Fucking terrible, just horrible writing and bad execution.

Kat Dennings getting sucked into the portal, and there's an ADR clip of her saying "Oh fudge!" ... I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
kevin hash

Post by kevin hash »

I jumped shit after episode 3 or 4. I really can't pretend to care.

Just like all the other Marvel shit.....if you aren't going to follow the original comic books.....suck my big juicy pisser.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i was really into moon knight when i was a kid so i'm kinda interested to see what they do with that?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

mental illness is from Khonshu.

I must admit, ive been enjoying the fuck out of WandaVision. its better than 90% of other MCU bullshit.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Vikings S6 - 7/10
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Search Party Season 4 - 7.5/10
The last 3 episodes really made the whole season worth it. Before that it was dragging ass.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan (9/10) Oh, those wacky Japanese, always a fussin’ and a feudin’.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

this allen vs. farrow is really painful to watch and i'm only ten minutes in

like physically painful :?
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Murder Among the Mormons - 9
WandaVision - 8
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

Good Girls & Ginny and Georgia..... HELP! Some one call the police. My wife is holding me hostage and forcing me to watch the absolute worst shit ever.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

The Confession Killer - 10/10