Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
git help.

Let's talk hot angles motherfuckers:

Freebirds vs. Von Erichs

Christmas night 1982 Flair vs Kerry with Michael PS Hayes as special guest referee.

Go watch that shit and tell me how vince could have topped that.....you can't because it is perfect.

It set WCCW on fire for YEARS my man. Top fuckin feud.

Let's go to Georgia and revisit Tommy Rich vs. Masked Superstar.

The blonde babyface who takes an ass whipping and comes back for more. Vince couldn't touch that.

How about some NWA boys.....
Flair vs. Race. 10k bounty. Flair gets injured by Orton and Slater. Ponders retirement then comes back to red hot babyface reaction swinging a bat like a psycho. Takes revenge and the strap in a cage match.

No fiend coming up through the ring, no Braun strawman doing a Choo choo train gimmick,, No scripts, no goddamned shane McMahon fake punching his way into the angle.

I'm gonna watch the some horseman matches tonight because that's real wrestling.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Where are you watching all this with the network down?
kevin hash
git help.

Lots of georgia championship wrestling on YouTube along with continental championship wrestling for your Uber southern wrassling.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
kevin hash
git help.

I got DVDs too.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

Yeah I stopped buying wrestling DVDs (aside from PWG) after the Network became a thing but I still have a lot of great collections - Piper, Hennig, Flair, Hart, etc. and I watch those a good amount. That original Flair collection WWE put out in 2003 was so fucking great, that was the first time I saw the Starrcade 83 main event and god damn that match still rules. I thought it would be slow and boring but it's really not. Harley and Ric were great together.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash
git help.

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 am
Yeah I stopped buying wrestling DVDs (aside from PWG) after the Network became a thing but I still have a lot of great collections - Piper, Hennig, Flair, Hart, etc. and I watch those a good amount. That original Flair collection WWE put out in 2003 was so fucking great, that was the first time I saw the Starrcade 83 main event and god damn that match still rules. I thought it would be slow and boring but it's really not. Harley and Ric were great together.
Still have that flair set. One of the best WWE ever put out.

The whole Harley vs Flair angle is supreme.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Oh YEAH! Is it as good as this:

zombiehead
Patient Zero

ITS THE FINAL SOLUTION
zombiehead
Patient Zero

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Oh dear....

godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

Man, that 96 run of Piper's return was so cool at first. And then it got really really shitty really quickly. Anyone watch the A&E Biography on Piper this week? I didn't see it. Heard it's basically all the same tall tales he told when alive, just now spouted by Hogan and Piper's kids and Vince.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

While Piper is obviously a legend, it seems no one remembers the gospel known as T. Rancula.

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER