Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Let's talk hot angles motherfuckers:

Freebirds vs. Von Erichs

Christmas night 1982 Flair vs Kerry with Michael PS Hayes as special guest referee.

Go watch that shit and tell me how vince could have topped that.....you can't because it is perfect.

It set WCCW on fire for YEARS my man. Top fuckin feud.

Let's go to Georgia and revisit Tommy Rich vs. Masked Superstar.

The blonde babyface who takes an ass whipping and comes back for more. Vince couldn't touch that.

How about some NWA boys.....
Flair vs. Race. 10k bounty. Flair gets injured by Orton and Slater. Ponders retirement then comes back to red hot babyface reaction swinging a bat like a psycho. Takes revenge and the strap in a cage match.

No fiend coming up through the ring, no Braun strawman doing a Choo choo train gimmick,, No scripts, no goddamned shane McMahon fake punching his way into the angle.

I'm gonna watch the some horseman matches tonight because that's real wrestling.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Where are you watching all this with the network down?
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Lots of georgia championship wrestling on YouTube along with continental championship wrestling for your Uber southern wrassling.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

I got DVDs too.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Yeah I stopped buying wrestling DVDs (aside from PWG) after the Network became a thing but I still have a lot of great collections - Piper, Hennig, Flair, Hart, etc. and I watch those a good amount. That original Flair collection WWE put out in 2003 was so fucking great, that was the first time I saw the Starrcade 83 main event and god damn that match still rules. I thought it would be slow and boring but it's really not. Harley and Ric were great together.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:11 am Yeah I stopped buying wrestling DVDs (aside from PWG) after the Network became a thing but I still have a lot of great collections - Piper, Hennig, Flair, Hart, etc. and I watch those a good amount. That original Flair collection WWE put out in 2003 was so fucking great, that was the first time I saw the Starrcade 83 main event and god damn that match still rules. I thought it would be slow and boring but it's really not. Harley and Ric were great together.
Still have that flair set. One of the best WWE ever put out.

The whole Harley vs Flair angle is supreme.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Oh YEAH! Is it as good as this:

User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24940
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

ITS THE FINAL SOLUTION
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24940
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

User avatar
Foot Foot
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3719
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Shittsburgh
Contact:

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Oh dear....



User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

Man, that 96 run of Piper's return was so cool at first. And then it got really really shitty really quickly. Anyone watch the A&E Biography on Piper this week? I didn't see it. Heard it's basically all the same tall tales he told when alive, just now spouted by Hogan and Piper's kids and Vince.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

While Piper is obviously a legend, it seems no one remembers the gospel known as T. Rancula.


The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

I fuckin hate wrestling so much I haven't even listened to Jim Cornette's podcast in months.

Piper in WCW was fun at first but then it became pitiful.

Him coming out of the crowd at Wrestlemania 19 was legendary enough that it made me forgive his WCW run.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

kevin hash wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:58 pm I fuckin hate wrestling so much I haven't even listened to Jim Cornette's podcast in months.

Piper in WCW was fun at first but then it became pitiful.

Him coming out of the crowd at Wrestlemania 19 was legendary enough that it made me forgive his WCW run.
His fucking beer gut at XIX was huge. Hilarious.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 am
kevin hash wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:58 pm I fuckin hate wrestling so much I haven't even listened to Jim Cornette's podcast in months.

Piper in WCW was fun at first but then it became pitiful.

Him coming out of the crowd at Wrestlemania 19 was legendary enough that it made me forgive his WCW run.
His fucking beer gut at XIX was huge. Hilarious.
I’m sure I read somewhere that he was having some sort of gastro issue (cancer?) and his stomach was extremely bloated due it or the treatment.
User avatar
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.
Posts: 4321
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Location: Masshole

The Bill wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:22 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:02 am
kevin hash wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:58 pm I fuckin hate wrestling so much I haven't even listened to Jim Cornette's podcast in months.

Piper in WCW was fun at first but then it became pitiful.

Him coming out of the crowd at Wrestlemania 19 was legendary enough that it made me forgive his WCW run.
His fucking beer gut at XIX was huge. Hilarious.
I’m sure I read somewhere that he was having some sort of gastro issue (cancer?) and his stomach was extremely bloated due it or the treatment.
I thought his cancer bloat was years later, like Wrestlemania 25 time. I think XIX was around the time he was still struggling with drinking and that's why not long after he was with the company again he was giving that HBO interview where he talked about dying before 65 and how the wrestling business killed all his friends.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

R.I.P. New Jack, you crazy coked up bastard. Your shoot videos kept me highly entertained.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being
Posts: 4186
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm

The last few shoots he did with Hannibal and DJVlad he seemed really shaky and fucked up.
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

cxwx wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 pm The last few shoots he did with Hannibal and DJVlad he seemed really shaky and fucked up.
Except for Dark Side of the Ring, I haven’t seen him in any newer stuff since about 2013.
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

New Jack was the fuckin man.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Gonna watch the Nick Gage episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

Where you dudes at on him?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9843
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

kevin hash wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 pm Gonna watch the Nick Gage episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

Where you dudes at on him?
In my teens, 20’s, and early 30’s I’d of watched deathmatch shit if I ran afoul of it. Nowadays, it’s pretty obnoxious and no more realistic than Orange Cassidy matches. Based on what I’m watching here, Gage seems like a douchebag.
User avatar
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1471
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

The Bill wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:27 pm
kevin hash wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 pm Gonna watch the Nick Gage episode of Dark Side of the Ring.

Where you dudes at on him?
In my teens, 20’s, and early 30’s I’d of watched deathmatch shit if I ran afoul of it. Nowadays, it’s pretty obnoxious and no more realistic than Orange Cassidy matches. Based on what I’m watching here, Gage seems like a douchebag.
I'm really surprised one of these death match fucks hasn't been killed yet.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Post Reply