Sir Schwartz's Unstoppable Pro Wrestling Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

The Bill wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:37 am WCW Daffney was a better “real life” Harley Quinn than Alexa Bliss and the Suicide Squad movies chick.
She was definitely a piece of ass.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

The Bill wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:33 pm AEW is the early years of Rome. Mark my wordsz
They will be in business long enough to see WWE sold off to Disney.

I think AEW has a good 6 to 7 years of ass pummeling on WWE.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

All Out was the best show AEW has ever done and I enjoyed Dynamite a lot last night. It's finally coming together. They are definitely the #1 Professional Wrestling show, but WWE will not die. Smackdown still rules, too.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:53 am All Out was the best show AEW has ever done and I enjoyed Dynamite a lot last night. It's finally coming together. They are definitely the #1 Professional Wrestling show, but WWE will not die. Smackdown still rules, too.
I only watch AEW highlights never whole shows.

I refuse to look at WWE at all.

Only Georgia Championship Wrestling is real.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

The Bill wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:31 pm Jesus christ! How fucking stupid is WWE. The Undisputed Era was the next n.W.o. DX is garbage and everyone fucking knows it. The fuck are they thinking. All ego. Lets bury anything good WCW did. Rome lasted so long because they learned to incorporate things into it’s being. Ottoman Empire didn’t last long because they stuck their own religious bullshit and forced their own culture instead of absorbing what they got.
I loved Undisputed Era but they never would have worked on RAW or Smackdown. They're all 5'8" and Cole is the only one with a personality or mic skills. He's better off in AEW. Fish will retire soon, Kyle will go back to Japan or ROH and so will Roddy eventually.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Since Vince still thinks he's a genius he's going to ruin all WWE shows with bland steroid body builder fags.

No more bland vanilla midgets its bland steroid dudes.

I never understood the Adam Cole hype.

Who cares.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

New NXT…..

What the fuck!

Dudes, even the most nu-of nu-metal is better that 12 year old girl hip-hop theme. The fuck with all the paint color. Why are we calling it 2.0 none stop. Remember when this was the best show 4 years ago? I officially hate WWE, This is next level gay. Next level dog shit on your shoe.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

This is amazing horrible! My fucking, God. AEW wins life. WCW Thunder wins life. Will never watch THIS again unless I’m trying to find a reason to kill myself.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

I fuckin' told you years ago that WWE sucks dick.

Vince McMahon and Bruce Prichard are mentally fuckin shot.

Disney Stars on Ice for total pee pee sniffers.

Fuck WWE. There's a reason all their top stars are getting the hell outta there. It's fucking dogshit.
Last edited by kevin hash on Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Oh and Kevin Dunn....fuck him too.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

I love Prichard’s podcast but it’s ever so apparent he’s a kiss ass hack and useless without Paterson. Also, lack of Jim Ross behind the scenes as well. Anyone with balls to confront or try and edit McMahon and his “writers” his obviously missing, but never as much as it is right now.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

I think AEW needs to stop signing people for a bit.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE