Patrice Oneal had a stroke and is probably dead or dying

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Re: Patrice Oneal had a stroke and is probably dead or dying

Post by soiled depends »

does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
Genius is the only word for Patrice, dude.
Yeah, just like Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga; people throw that word around like it's some dumb fucking meme. If you think he was funny, that's one thing, but it's not like he was Bill Hicks. He wasn't even Chris Rock.

You're a clever guy, James. Instead of helping the rest of the world turn language into a shitty fucking joke, why not just make up some new words? They wouldn't be any less meaningful.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

altars of radness wrote: He wasn't even Chris Rock.
:fp:
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
Yeah, just like Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga; people throw that word around like it's some dumb fucking meme. If you think he was funny, that's one thing, but it's not like he was Bill Hicks. He wasn't even Chris Rock.

You're a clever guy, James. Instead of helping the rest of the world turn language into a shitty fucking joke, why not just make up some new words? They wouldn't be any less meaningful.
Fuck, shut up.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Cryptoplasty wrote:
altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

Fuck, shut up.
Haha. This coming from the guy who said...nevermind. I've never finished reading one of your posts.

What's your problem, c.d? Something wrong with Chris Rock?
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I WAS FRAMED!

I watched that O&A clip about bullying... how anyone beyond the age of 20 can stomach those two emptyheaded blowhards is beyond me
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

altars of radness wrote: What's your problem, c.d? Something wrong with Chris Rock?
Patrice rapes him.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

Necrometer wrote:... how anyone beyond the age of 20 can stomach those two emptyheaded blowhards is beyond me
Not sure how it has to do with age since most of us are a bunch of 15 year olds but O&A have never been funny to me.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

canon.docre wrote:
altars of radness wrote: What's your problem, c.d? Something wrong with Chris Rock?
Patrice rapes him.
Not as good on the level of traditional standup (basically as a craftsman and writer), 10x more interesting and valid as a thinking entertainer.
dominichorton wrote:did he ever do any full length specials? i only ever really heard his radio stuff, and some short stand up bits on youtubes. total shame that such a talent went away this young...
He has some special-length material, but not much. His best shit is dispersed very widely and without focus, imo. Earlier this year he put out Elephant in the Room, which is great. I guess looking back I would say that the Black Phillip shows are where he shines the best for any sustained length of time in some media format.
Introvert wrote:Not sure how it has to do with age since most of us are a bunch of 15 year olds but O&A have never been funny to me.
I'm a loyal listener, but those two guys themselves aren't amazing. Anthony can be hilarious (he's a genuinely great impressionist) but I think he's absolutely lost his drive. Mostly I dig on those guys because they sustain a format where serious talent can come in and do their shit, and I think that that's pretty much a known and accepted thing amongst the fanbase and general comedy cult. I have to say that I probably won't be listening as much now that I know their biggest gun is out of commission.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

:cry:
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

I'm absolutely unable to extract any meaning from what you've just written. In the spirit of Mr. O'Neal, however; thank you for the passive aggressive compliment.

A 'meme' is not a redefinition of an existing term or word, and a word whose meaning has been sullied or diluted cannot be said to be a meme on those grounds exclusively.

On Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga:

If you and I have suffered from some conflict of value in our individual assessments of pop culture, I guess I'll apologize for never having noticed before; I have no idea who you are. I also don't really know who Charlie Sheen is aside from that Tiger Blood stuff everyone was yelling about last year. I'm not saying that to seem cool, I just don't know what you're talking about. Continue to store your passions for a later date, when you can present them to a more qualified judge. Your discussion with that person will be more meaningful than the one you've initiated here. Also don't patronize me, faggot.
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

james wrote: I also don't really know who Charlie Sheen is aside from that Tiger Blood stuff everyone was yelling about last year.
This makes me think you're probably 16 years old, or mentally retarded. Sheesh, and sometimes I think my girlfriend and I have a generation gap when it comes to pop culture and movies and we're 5 years apart. You basically are from Siberia, or a rape basement.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Introvert wrote:
Necrometer wrote:... how anyone beyond the age of 20 can stomach those two emptyheaded blowhards is beyond me
Not sure how it has to do with age since most of us are a bunch of 15 year olds but O&A have never been funny to me.
I guess "beyond the maturity level of the average twenty-year-old" doesn't roll off the tongue quite so easily
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

that's what you take from what he said ? jesus christ. dude was in a couple movies and on a sitcom, who fucking cares who he is. i'd say 90% of the fucking actors people talk about these days i have no fucking clue whatsoever who they're talking about
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

it amuses me greatly even on a topic about a subject that is generally held in pretty high regard, you guys manage to fight about something else. this board rules.
formerly ghost boner
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

White people tricks.
Thrashmaster Flash
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Thrashmaster Flash »

Introvert wrote:
Phew... I thought it was just me. That is some of the least funny radio in history. If it were just unfunny, that would be one thing, but it's more along the lines of completely unlistenable, despicable horseshit. It's offensive, and not just in terms of content.

This Patrice fellow, on the other hand, seemed genuinely funny in the short clips I checked out upon hearing the news. Bummer!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Thrashmaster Flash wrote:It's offensive, and not just in terms of content.
:rhug: :lhug:
altars of radness
Olde Timer

james wrote:
altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

I'm absolutely unable to extract any meaning from what you've just written. In the spirit of Mr. O'Neal, however; thank you for the passive aggressive compliment.

A 'meme' is not a redefinition of an existing term or word, and a word whose meaning has been sullied or diluted cannot be said to be a meme on those grounds exclusively.

If you and I have suffered from some conflict of value in our individual assessments of pop culture, I guess I'll apologize for never having noticed before; I have no idea who you are. I also don't really know who Charlie Sheen is aside from that Tiger Blood stuff everyone was yelling about last year. I'm not saying that to seem cool, I just don't know what you're talking about. Continue to store your passions for a later date, when you can present them to a more qualified judge. Your discussion with that person will be more meaningful than the one you've initiated here. Also don't patronize me, faggot.
james wrote:
altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

I wasn't patronizing you, but if that's something you don't want to happen, don't act like such an obtuse fucking baby. You totally understand what I'm talking about -- the wrong use of the word "genius" -- and as far as I can tell you're trying to make up for it by avoiding the point and talking big about something else entirely.

We're not assessing pop culture, either; we're talking about the meaning of a word that gets used too frequently and too thoughtlessly for it to retain any kind of meaning (holy fuck -- kind of exactly like a meme does). Shit like that bothers me, man.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

fuck all y'all

HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Cryptoplasty
Olde Timer

Post by Cryptoplasty »

james wrote:
altars of radness wrote:
james wrote:
Necrometer wrote:

I'm absolutely unable to extract any meaning from what you've just written.
I think we understand that he's a fucking retard for bringing up a stupid point for the sake of a stupid arguement that has nothing at all to do with this topic. I think you can move on from there.
Toilet Fleet wrote:dogs are shit tbqh
oh wow youre loyal, you know who else was loyal, fuckin goebbels
hereinafter96
Zombie Apocalypse

Post by hereinafter96 »

I feel silly defending O&A when basically they're two guys of moderate intelligence and little talent but fuck me if the show isn't entertaining as hell.

And, Patrice was funny, cool dude who was also kind of a dick but whose laugh made him so goddamn lovable in spite of some of the things he'd do/say. He will be missed.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:cry:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

opie and anthony aren't breaking new ground...but the show is still entertaining for the most part.

however, if you want the good stuff, just listen to ron and fez. ronnie b is a funny motherfucker

or listen to nothing. less time wasted.
Last edited by Chad on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.