that band Car Bomb that everyone made fun of

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Krieg
from the moon

Re: that band Car Bomb that everyone made fun of

Post by Krieg »

Band playing their music from and iPod strapped to a dog figurine = :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Necrometer wrote:the comments are off the charts - "WOW REALLY UPLIFTING"

I submitted a more constructive viewpoint... pending approval :wank:
aaaaaaand newer comments than mine have appeared, i.e. the craven fucks censored me - of course I'm not surprised
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

I've heard of your band and your style of music and they both suck. How self obsessed do you have to be to not notice that people don't come to your shows because youre embarrassing?
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pretty much bullshit acting like No one ever heard of you or your "style of music" when you are on VERY well known label Relapse Records.

That' the only reason I ever heard of 'em.

So...if not on Geffen or RCA, and band tunes aren't on barroom touchtunezz, that = a total unknown band that invented a wholly unique type of music...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
and wasted vacation days to play shows they weren't sold out Radio City shows. :tdown:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

Necrometer wrote:
Necrometer wrote:the comments are off the charts - "WOW REALLY UPLIFTING"

I submitted a more constructive viewpoint... pending approval :wank:
aaaaaaand newer comments than mine have appeared, i.e. the craven fucks censored me - of course I'm not surprised
censored: ha!

that's like saying it's censorship when you remove a candidates unwanted sign from your lawn.
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

Zerohero wrote:Pretty much bullshit acting like No one ever heard of you or your "style of music" when you are on VERY well known label Relapse Records.

So...if not on Geffen or RCA, and band tunes aren't on barroom touchtunezz, that = a total unknown band that invented a wholly unique type of music...
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
and wasted vacation days to play shows they weren't sold out Radio City shows. :tdown:
i think you, and most people into heavy music, really play up how much the music is even remotely given a fuck about by anyone who's not into metal.

and since most people peripherally into metal are decidedly NOT into metal that strays too far from established paradigms....yeah, i'd say these guys are pretty unknown.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

well here comes dummfoc to dummfoc up another fucking thread....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

hahaha he thinks political candidates put those signs in people's lawns? what a moron
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

soiled depends wrote:well here comes dummfoc to dummfoc up another fucking thread....
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

badgevvrecker wrote:
Zerohero wrote:Pretty much bullshit acting like No one ever heard of you or your "style of music" when you are on VERY well known label Relapse Records.

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
i think you, and most people into heavy music, really play up how much the music is even remotely given a fuck about by anyone who's not into metal.

and since most people peripherally into metal are decidedly NOT into metal that strays too far from established paradigms....yeah, i'd say these guys are pretty unknown.
Well sure, I don't think any of the girls in my office know who Immolation or Suffocation or Morbid Anglee is, but those bands are able to fill a clun pretty well and not weep about taking days off from the salt mines to tour.

Looking for crossover appeal outside metal is even more proposterous for some uber-extremo format of noisy racket.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

not arguing FOR carbomb here, just saying metal isn't as widespread as most jerkoffs like to pretend it is. If you're playing music in america and you plan is to be anything less than absolutely and fully fulfilled by your day job: you're fucking up.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

soiled depends wrote:RISE LORD HITLER
Fuckin' A!!

:bean:
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

badgevvrecker wrote:not arguing FOR carbomb here, just saying metal isn't as widespread as most jerkoffs like to pretend it is. If you're playing music in america and you plan is to be anything less than absolutely and fully fulfilled by your day job: you're fucking up.
I think it's lack of popularity is the appeal of it for lots of misanthropic fellows. The old "justin beberlake sucks I listen to Pig Vomit Innerds" at the high school lunchroom shock n talk is still alive.

Even Slayer were never Van Halen.

anyway just bullshittin' around, we all agree carbomb are losers.
gustavprom
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by gustavprom »

Watched parts of it but my desire to see Greg Ginn circa 1982 appear and slap the fuck out of them didn't transpire...
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I was embarrassed reading that article....then I saw the movie poster...
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

The timetable just hit me... for a second I'd thought "oh, their luck probably turns around once they get signed", but these fucks were signed to Relapse BEFORE any of the stupid zero-rent bullshit of the documentary took place. What a pile of redundant chomosomes.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

the fuck
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

I hate humanity.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I hear metal's a tough business......

Wank night's cancelled
Krieg
from the moon

Post by Krieg »

I laughed at the footage of the promoters who shafted them in Chicago, specially that Kristy girl, just to find during the credits that they were not the real people and they were actors.

Fuck you Car Bomb.
The Torsion wrote:I don't like Krieg
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wake me up when someone's shot a video of Jack Koshick burried up to his neck while people take turns shitting on his face, then he's buried alive sandwiched between the exhumed corpses of Don Decker and Seth Putnam

Wank night's cancelled
nomb
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by nomb »

What a depressing movie. I'm just surprised at how naive the guys from carbomb seem...
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

nomb wrote:I'm just surprised at how naive the guys from carbomb seem...
I totally agree. I only watched the first twenty minutes... but I've become curious if the clueless outlook presented is something deliberately put on at the outset in the name of a "plot" where the resolution is found in realizing something along the lines of "our art is super important regardless of how bad we are at drawing a crowd. Did anyone finish this thing to help me verify this?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

OK, I just watched the last few minutes... around 54:00 they are interviewing yet another satellite engineer coworker* and he's bitching about the fascinating trade-off between creating the shitty music you love and not getting swamped with groupies... fucking terrible

*it turns out this was Richard Christie

HAHAHA around 58:00 Lamb of God guy goes "so we were speaking of Nietzsche ... there's another guy who loved Nietzsche ... he was called Hitler"
:drool:
Crowbar wrote:
Last edited by Necrometer on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

watched most of this.. what a dumb documentary. I blame Patlapse for encouraging them to be signed in the first place.. they should have stayed as a shitty local long island band.

oh.. but at least they have their "legacy" as inventing a new genre of music.. :wank:
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.