No votes

Total votes: 17

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Re: Auguries Forecasting an Inexorable Decrepitude

Post by THE KILL »

Glub wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:06 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:11 pm
THE KILL wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 am Man, whenever school holidays start, the wife, who's also a teacher, and I sleep at least 12 hours a night for the first three or four days.
You're married to a woman? Why were you posting about cruising for gay sex not very long ago? Does your wife know?
Women rarely fuck you because even if you were physically appealing (you are not) you have such a bland, awful personality that people do not like to be around you.
You're the type of person who is rarely joyful for reasons that are not malignant and people hate that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
David Draiman's Chin pipes
Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

Post by David Draiman's Chin pipes »

MeatGrease wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:11 pm
THE KILL wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 am Man, whenever school holidays start, the wife, who's also a teacher, and I sleep at least 12 hours a night for the first three or four days.
You're married to a woman? Why were you posting about cruising for gay sex not very long ago? Does your wife know?
I would assume that if THE KILL is married she is aware that he is bisexual.
Maybe he has been married for years and she is okay with him bringing men into the relationship?
Maybe she brings home pussy as well?
I'm sure whatever extent of his personal life he feels comfortable sharing, he will be sure to do it with someone with such an exceedingly open and understanding mind as yourself.

Point being, even if he has sucked a mountain of cocks in his life, you will forever be the biggest faggot this board has ever known.
There's the life and there's the consumer event.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am even if he has sucked a mountain of cocks in his life, you will forever be the biggest faggot this board has ever known.
:lol:
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:18 am
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am even if he has sucked a mountain of cocks in his life, you will forever be the biggest faggot this board has ever known.
:lol:
This is lovely. 10/10.

It's beyond me why this dipshit keeps coming to a place where literally not a single person likes him and several people treat him horribly (which is appropriate).
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:50 pm get the stick out of your ass, you ridiculous prude :lol:
Is that supposed to be a joke? It's not funny. THE KILL is a fucking bugchaser and if he actually is married to a real biological woman, I'm literally required by my code of ethics to get in contact with her about the serious danger she's in.

It's not a laughing matter and THE KILL needs to come clean over this mess fast before I start doxxing
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm
Necrometer wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:50 pm get the stick out of your ass, you ridiculous prude :lol:
Is that supposed to be a joke? It's not funny. THE KILL is a fucking bugchaser and if he actually is married to a real biological woman, I'm literally required by my code of ethics to get in contact with her about the serious danger she's in.

It's not a laughing matter and THE KILL needs to come clean over this mess fast before I start doxxing

It is funny, and you won't do shit, pussy.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY," People who are being bitches about funny shit.

And as for "code of ethics": you seem like someone who would suck your dad to completion for a dime.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

fuck me, I'm laughing my ass off here. keep it going you guys!

I'm more and more convinced that Meatgrease is an elaborate troll, though. "THE KILL is a fucking bugchaser and if he actually is married to a real biological woman, I'm literally required by my code of ethics to get in contact with her about the serious danger she's in" is just too fucking good to be true.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm my code of ethics
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Warrior-Priest Handbook

Chapter One: Code of Ethics.
Chapter Two: Warrior Shit.
Chapter Three: Priest Stuff.
MeatGrease wrote:

Hella Evil & Shit
Location: A deployment of light among a careful clutter of angles, a hundred blurry highlights

hipster holocaust wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:59 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm my code of ethics
He seriously posts like a comic book character.
Hella Evil & Shit

Hey Mr integrity, maybe you should pay back the $15.92 you owe the gas station for shop lifting fourloko when you were a snot nosed little prick. Oh wait, you still are one, guess we will have to wait another 20 years.
Hella Evil & Shit

I don't know if there was ever a poster more convinced of their own self worth that meatgrease. Has there ever been a poster with less self awareness? Maybe kat shevil. I know most of my life I've been a hyper ventilating agoraphobic asshole and I'm about as boring as wall paper but even I feel I can safely say I have more depth of character that this twit. Your idea's about life sound like the narrative of a Dungeons and Dragons campaign. You actually think you have some kind of nuanced philosophy on life and politics but all your ideas boil down to: "the niggers in high school called me a honky" It makes me sad because I was going down the same path in life when I was 16-17 under the tutelage of a rabidly homophobic and racist father. It makes me wonder what kind of upbringing this kid had. I was able to escape that shit. I hate to sound self righteous but meatgrease posts like he has never gone through any form of real tragedy in his life. Maybe one day when the chips are down he is faced with a real shit situation and he has to face the real world for once he'll grow up, slightly. I don't claim to be any less of a man child. I just like to think that I'm a tad less delusional.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:44 pm shop lifting fourloko
Trash Alert: Code White.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:17 pm I hate to sound self righteous but meatgrease posts like he has never gone through any form of real tragedy in his life.
Stop saying that shit. Did you forget a good friend of mine died not too long ago? Fuck your crybaby attitude, I only talk about facts, not feelings
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Hella Evil & Shit

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm
David Draiman's Chin pipes wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:17 pm I hate to sound self righteous but meatgrease posts like he has never gone through any form of real tragedy in his life.
Stop saying that shit. Did you forget a good friend of mine died not too long ago? Fuck your crybaby attitude, I only talk about facts, not feelings
You're talking about Amelia right? Yeah I did forget. I'm sure she was saddened by what you turned into and some of her last memories on earth watching you piss your life away on some toxic shit beliefs didn't exactly help her out while she was pissing her life away on dope. That is if you ever actually were friends to begin with. The only people I remember being in her immediate circle was Introvert and Chuffed and then one day you stumbled onto the board. I don't remember them ever interacting with you, maybe it was out of shame for being associated with someone as stupid as you. Fuck off. You were a bad friend. What the fuck did you do to help? I'm sure your input to her life was less than nothing.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm
Haha, thanks for reminding me about Amelia's passing. I needed a smile with my morning cup of coffee.

Whining about some loser that died years ago and then calling someone a crybaby a sentence later. Typical Grease.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

please use the appropriate superthread whenever possible, Chad
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

I fell down and skinned my knee the other day
Ill body
/
Ill will
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

herniated disc
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Graves’ disease is getting worse.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

FVBTVS wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:14 pmherniated disc
fuck

I have some chair-OD-induced lumbar fuckup that feels like I'm on the brink of major collapse, maybe it's this? who knows. wheelchair soon
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Necrometer wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:24 pm
FVBTVS wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:14 pmherniated disc
fuck

I have some chair-OD-induced lumbar fuckup that feels like I'm on the brink of major collapse, maybe it's this? who knows. wheelchair soon
this is my hope too but all signs point to the same shit my dad had at this age
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

So after being on methimazole for 2 years my doctor just happens to mention it has about a 1% chance of total immune system failure.

If I get the thyroid ablation it could give me radioactive vomit and piss for a few days, so, metal as fukk I guess.
Ill body
/
Ill will
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

i thought i had a herniated disc but xrays just showed that i'm feeble and trash and they gave me steroids

every week is a new malady so it's just a ticking clock til cancer probably
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

copstache i got some joint problem from riffing too hard out of the gate and thought of your similar woes :lhug: (hope I'm not misremembering)

I'm like 6 months into feeling like I'm about to throw out my back on a daily basis - maybe this is the new normal? certainly not a herniated disc. maybe I should get medical advice from a professional instead of just my hippie friends trained in body work...