News stories that will ruin your day

Music posts are a bannable offense.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: News stories that will ruin your day

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

So the other day I randomly googled Brad Delp after I saw a pretty sweet live Boston video from 79 on YouTube. I knew about his suicide and that it was caused by lighting two charcoal grills in his bathroom and dying from carbon monoxide poisoning, and that was a big story around these parts back in 07 or whenever he died.

What I did NOT know about his story was how he had apparently hidden a camera in his fiance's sister's bedroom (she was staying at a room in his house), and that the sister and her boyfriend were pressuring Brad to confess to the camera incident to his fiance or they were going to tell her by a certain date. Instead of admitting it to his fiance, he ended up writing a note to her, along with notes to his ex-wife, his kids, and the sister and her boyfriend, and they were all found along with his dead body.

That part of the story just made him seem even more sad and pathetic and it really bummed me out the other day when I read those details.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/s ... story.html
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

What a pathetic loser.

Boston sucks hard.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

kevin hash wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:25 pm What a pathetic loser.

Boston sucks hard.
Now they're even a little shittier than Journey.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
godofdeadlydeath

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

The funniest part was that in all the initial news reports, the Boston Herald (the shitty right-wing paper owned by Murdoch) basically just said "He was depressed because Tom Scholz was mean to him and caused a rift between Brad and the rest of the members of Boston" and never bothered reporting anything about the roommate, the camera, etc. It was almost a year later when the Boston Globe uncovered all the court documents and told the REAL story of why he died, which is why I never heard about it because the news cycle had already moved on. But fuck the Boston Herald, Fuck Brad Delp, but fuck Journey more because Boston is the superior band of the two
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://www.newsweek.com/report-10-year ... 4533?amp=1

10 year old girl who died of Covid had been put in charge of walking sick kids to the nurses office.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

officials in India are investigating four men who gang-raped, killed, cooked and ate a monitor lizard in one of India’s most protected forest reserves. It was the only monitor lizard in the park.

The incident took place on March 29 at the Sahyadri Tiger Reserve, in the western Indian state of Maharashtra. The forest’s camera traps, meant for tracking tigers, caught the accused men trespassing the reserve’s Chandoli National Park. Forest officials arrested the men between April 1 and 5, and found photos and videos on their phones of them gang-raping a monitor lizard, and then killing and eating it.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

first of all : holy fuck :cry:

second : did they bust inside and then eat it? like what kind of pussy rapes a dragon and pulls out
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Yeah that sucks. :?

I’m hoping the lizard comes back as a zombie and fucks all their wives while they are wearing stockings and high heels.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Foot Foot

Post by Foot Foot »

A Louisiana couple is under severe scrutiny after their daughter was found dead in their home, her body so emaciated that she was described by investigators as having “melted” into a couch. Lacey Fletcher, 36, was severely autistic and non-verbal, WBRZ reports. According to local investigators, her parents, Sheila and Clay Fletcher, had not taken her to a doctor in a decade, and neighbors claimed years had passed since they had seen the woman. The New York Post reports that Sheila, a city clerk, called the police concerning her daughter on January 18 who encountered a putrid smell upon entering the home. Lacey was upright on a couch that was so saturated in feces and urine that the floorboards buckled, investigators said. The coroner ruled her death a homicide after finding sofa foam and feces in her stomach, nostrils, and hair. Ulcers afflicted her backside and there were maggots in her hair, the coroner said. She was also positive for COVID-19 and her body weighed only 96 pounds; starvation was ruled as one cause of death. NOLA.com reports that District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla described Lacey’s death as “so horrific” and will ask a grand jury to charge her parents, who a neighbor described to WBRZ as the church-going type, with second-degree murder. “On a murder, you have to have intent,” D’Aquilla said. “Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her.”

Neglected woman who died on parents' sofa starved to death, had not seen doctor in 20 years
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

really wish i didnt read that
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

most haunting thing i ever saw in a professional capacity were mere pictures of an apartment belonging to a woman arrested for child neglect. it was way worse than anything i'd seen in a movie. i'd seen tons of other gnary shit but the idea of a this little kid thinking that was his home was :(
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

At any point in time if I think I’ve completely fucked up my own life I can alway count on people like this being someone’s father
Last edited by cxwx on Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx