News stories that will ruin your day

Music posts are a bannable offense.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Re: News stories that will ruin your day

Post by MeatGrease »

soiled depends wrote:busfare? you can get from one end of town to the other on foot here in 20 min....... :fp:

busfare? nice one... :drool:
welp, this one is one breaking news story that has surely ruined my day :fp: :lol:

fucking idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

MeatGrease wrote:
soiled depends wrote:
MeatGrease wrote:this thread is a disaster

huge contribution right here....
hey man, I think your boy scumfucker needs bus fare...help the guy out will ya...
Wtf did I do faggot?
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

MeatGrease wrote:
soiled depends wrote:busfare? you can get from one end of town to the other on foot here in 20 min....... :fp:

busfare? nice one... :drool:
welp, this one is one breaking news story that has surely ruined my day :fp: :lol:

fucking idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:
:fp: :wank: :drool:
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

<3 this thread.
Scumfucker

Post by Scumfucker »

Meat grease has jimmy buffet's complete discography. He listens to jimmy every morning til he passes out.
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

jesus, i never used to have a real problem with monsterod, but lately he's been ultra pathetic.

oh, and he posts gifs of dudes eating cum. cool
ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

holy shit what an awesome result from a 15 min break. I was truly sick of briefing there.
Friendly Goatus wrote:Monsterod, you are such a fucking moron. Even when trying to be facetious you come across as a sponge brained, mushroom farm crotched dumbfuck. Go shove your face in another diseased vagina and leave this place.
I know you're not super duper smart, but I thought you were a hair above this. get the fuck over it man. I miss the old less autistic you.
turn these off meatman.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

guardianoftheblind wrote: oh, and he posts gifs of dudes eating cum. cool
this is such a fucking stupid thing to say, considering what would be my natural response, but I'll take a break. go stalk more fb poon. I know you're way better at being me irl.
turn these off meatman.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

so butthurt

maybe stop being such a creepy dipshit and people wouldn't hate you
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

The Arsonist wrote:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =174145477

The Los Angeles school district will pay millions of dollars to settle claims and lawsuits filed by students and families from an elementary school where a third-grade teacher was accused of spoon-feeding children semen in what he called "tasting games," lawyers in the cases said Tuesday.

Prosecutors said in Berndt's "tasting games" he fed students his semen on cookies and by spoon, sometimes blindfolding and photographing them. Berndt, who taught for 32 years at the South Los Angeles school, has pleaded not guilty in the criminal case.

The allegations against Berndt came to light when a drugstore photo technician noticed dozens of odd photos of blindfolded children and reported them to authorities. Investigators said they discovered a plastic spoon in Berndt's classroom trash bin that was found to contain traces of semen.
Wank night's cancelled
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

good one dude :fp:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

FVBTVS wrote:good one dude :fp:
Just picture the image of that fucking pervo putting his "special' frosting on cookies feeding it to little tow headed bimmy and jimmy in slow motion while "spoooooon-maaaaaaan!" plays and I start laughing hysterically.
Wank night's cancelled
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Friendly Goatus wrote:Oh, I'm aware that he was trying to joke around. But he really is as aggressive as I said. One need only to see his conversations with the women of the board to see that.
look at mr. internet avenger.

go pat yourself on the back asshole.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

it's hard to get offended by a dutko
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

women feel safe around you because you have a pussy too.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

:bean:

i hope you don't beat your wife after she pays all the bills, chins
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

I'm about as aggressive as brotus is friendly.

you'd really have to be a pigeonbrain to take anything I do on a message board as "aggressive." but that's not super uncommon here.

ps: I'm horny.
turn these off meatman.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

do your children a favor and blow out your lesion covered brains
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

Friendly Goatus wrote:do your children a favor and blow out your lesion covered brains
Are you reeesuicide baiting in 2013? Holy shit dude. Get out of the house more. Freso's not that bad. Then FUCKING DO THE WORLD A SOLID AND TIE THE WORTHLESS SACK OF WASTED JIZZ YOU CALL A BODY ON RAILROAD TRACKS FAGGOT!!
turn these off meatman.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

I really do feel sorry for your kids. you're supposed to be a creepy uncle, not a father. what a cruel twist of fate
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

pathetic/enough.
turn these off meatman.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Cascade Whore wrote:
FVBTVS wrote:good one dude :fp:
Just picture the image of that fucking pervo putting his "special' frosting on cookies feeding it to little tow headed bimmy and jimmy in slow motion while "spoooooon-maaaaaaan!" plays and I start laughing hysterically.
I mean...he sure came together with his plan........He really beat a rhythm with his bone yuk yuk yuk
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

monsterod wrote: Fresno's not that bad.....
Wank night's cancelled
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Baby dies after being shot 5 times; dad part of Chicago gang.

CHICAGO (AP) — Authorities said Tuesday that an attack in which a 6-month-old girl was fatally shot and her father was wounded was apparently gang-related, and that they are searching for the gunman and the driver of the getaway van.

Jonylah Watkins was shot five times during the Monday afternoon attack in the South Side neighborhood of Woodlawn. She died Tuesday morning at Comer Children's Hospital, police said.

Her father, Jonathan Watkins, was in serious but stable condition, recovering at Northwestern Memorial Hospital from wounds to his side, buttocks and face, which was only grazed, police said.

Witnesses said the attacker approached Jonathan Watkins around 1 p.m. while he was standing beside his minivan and changing his daughter's diaper. She was on the front seat. Her family said Jonylah was shot in the thigh, shoulder, lung, liver and bowels.

Jonathan Watkins belongs to a gang and has a long criminal history, and Monday's attack appears to have been gang-related, McCarthy said at a Tuesday news conference. He said police weren't sure yet whether Watkins will decide to cooperate in the investigation.

"No child, certainly not an infant, should be a victim of gang violence," McCarthy said.

Authorities found surveillance video of the blue van in which they believe the attacker fled. They believe a driver waited in the van during the shooting.

McCarthy said police flooded the neighborhood Monday night to prevent a retaliatory attack over the infant girl's shooting.

"He was obviously targeted," McCarthy said of Jonathan Watkins. Police were trying to determine whether a reported Facebook post threatening Watkins actually exists, McCarthy said.

It wasn't the family's first brush with Chicago's gun violence. The girl's mother, Judy Watkins, was shot in the knee while she was pregnant with Jonylah, according to the woman's mother, Mary Young.

"There's too much shooting over there," Young told reporters Monday. Speaking of her granddaughter, she added, "She's nothing but 6 months old. How could anybody — what kind of heart?"

Chicago has seen a rise in gun violence — much of it gang-related — and registered at least 500 homicides last year for the first time since 2008. In 2011, there were 435 homicides.

McCarthy had told reporters Monday that homicides were down 26 percent this year, compared with the same period a year earlier. On Tuesday, he said: "It's hard to see the progress."
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR