secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Glub
...to the other side!

As tempting as it is to crack wise about this meatgrease clone, I think that, if we're being honest, we all read this and thought to ourselves " Who WOULDN'T want to be with Applejack in the afterlife?"
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

He looks like one of those weird UK skinheads that weigh 120 pounds and do the gabber dancing with the flailing high kicks.
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
Glub
...to the other side!

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:35 pm He looks like one of those weird UK skinheads that weigh 120 pounds and do the gabber dancing with the flailing high kicks.
Haha.

Nails are not safe around you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

If bronies start shooting up FedEx facilities now, I may have to reconsider my opinion of them.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:35 pm He looks like one of those weird UK skinheads that weigh 120 pounds and do the gabber dancing with the flailing high kicks.
stop profiling
jumpen is not a crime

Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

the system is down
the system is down
Eight Bit Alien

doo doo doo doo dudualubdub dubalubdub they're taking over
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien

dance
revolution
cxwx

The original prowling the dance floor like a crazed ape.
cxwx

spacehamster wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:46 pm If bronies start shooting up FedEx facilities now, I may have to reconsider my opinion of them.

“I’m canceling this question”
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:27 pm

The original prowling the dance floor like a crazed ape.
2:40 !!
Eight Bit Alien

:brokenheart:
cxwx

zombiehead
Patient Zero

FVBTVS wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:21 pm Image
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:32 pm
spacehamster wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:46 pm If bronies start shooting up FedEx facilities now, I may have to reconsider my opinion of them.

Such an annoying video, just let the dude ask the damn question jesus, buncha fucking fake ass hollywood liberals always want to shut everything down as soon as you start saying something risqué. They should be grateful he didn’t go shoot up the place after that. Do you have any idea the amount of pressure guys like that are under?
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

:lol: of course you would defend that dipshit. You were the same one who made fun of all the spergs at the communist convention. But someone asking a question about whether or not there’s child molester subtext in my little pony needs to be treated with kid gloves.
cxwx

On a related note, that clip reminds me of someone at a former job I had who had a very spastic moment about Harley Quinn when Suicide Squad was in theaters. “Everyone wanted to RAPE HER!!” said with a not inside voice. The manager had to tell them to curb their enthusiasm. ( this co worker was a woman by the way.)
Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:36 pm

Do you have any idea the amount of pressure guys like that are under?
Since he hasn't opted for suicide, I'm going with "not enough."

Speaking of which, when can we/your family look forward to you not being alive?
MeatGrease wrote:

cxwx

Glub wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:36 pm

Glub you took the Hippocratic oath.......

...... and you’re doing an excellent trying to help some poor soul/souls with encouraging meatlease’s organ donation, keep up the good work.
Glub
...to the other side!

cxwx wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:56 pm
Glub wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:36 pm

Glub you took the Hippocratic oath.......

...... and you’re doing an excellent trying to help some poor soul/souls with encouraging meatlease’s organ donation, keep up the good work.
I do what I can.
MeatGrease wrote:

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

I dunno man I don't get particular joy in making fun of neuroatypical people when their obsessions are trained in on cartoon horses

That laissez faire approach evaporates when it's translated into race war fanfic
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

I appreciate that guy for his work in science, but as a cultural commentator that's literally all he's ever done.

I think 500 years from now we will understand that different human brains process symbols and language completely differently, and either guys like that had some form of clandestine autism, or guys like me were low-grade schizophrenics. Either way we can't share the planet for much longer
Eight Bit Alien

I will say that he's like 97 at this point and he's still in the public eye, I kinda feel bad for him