secular humanist brony/MRA/PUA/MGTOW thread of fedorae

Music posts are a bannable offense.
THE KILL
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Necrometer wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:19 pm
Oof. Reminds me of Alice Schwarzer: achieved many great things, but doesn't know when to stop.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

This one's pretty great too.

Now don't get me wrong here, I've pretty much always thought Dick Dawkins was a fucktard. I'm not a biologist, so I don't really have an opinion about The Selfish Gene one way or the other, but even if it's as important as most people who know more about this stuff than I do seem to think, it came out in 1976, and since then, his major contribution to world history has been to be the granddaddy of the edgelords and not a whole lot more that I can think of.

It's positively hilarious, though, that what really sent him spinning out of control was a run-in with a feminist in an elevator.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...

re: his kafka tweet, it's kind of a bummer that none of the replies really land. lots of "art is subjective you PRICK".

one potential winner:
Hi Richard, I'm a Literature PhD student and to really understand The Metamorphosis, you have to also read the entire series of Animorphs
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 am the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...
Most people say holidays in German as well, we have for as long as I can remember, and the reason is because people typically take the week between Christmas and New Year's off, so it's a series of holidays. It wasn't even ever particularly meant to be inclusive of other religions or whatever. Not to mention most people just think of it as time off from work anyway.

As for what he has to say about Kafka, I don't need hot takes on literature from biologists any more than I need hot takes on philosophy and theology from them. And I only have an M.A. in one of those three fields.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

In America we just scream JESUS WAS BORN and try to shoot you

America is basically just a sequence of men guarding porches with shotguns, but no shirts
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Necrometer wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:26 am the "holiday" shit is great because modern xmas was appropriated anyway... no real grounds to be so delicate about it. it's just thinly-veiled xenophobia...

this is itself a basic bitch nu-atheist talking point you idiot

no it isn't and anyone slightly more intelligent than those guys has already figured that out
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

MeatGrease wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:32 pm Don’t ever show your face in Winnipeg, P.S. Iron Bitchface rules.

https://www.discogs.com/Arseterror-Arse ... se/3915889
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Necrometer wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm from modern-day JOFA:
scientism is a heresy, and all secular humanists should be crucified and burned
he just keeps getting more adorable
this has been rolling around in my head lately and it's making me ultra-happy :brokenheart:
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life