the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
featherboa
I'm not very smart.

fine people on both sides
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

hahaha

best dudes.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

featherboa wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:30 pm
fine people on both sides
what about when alt fvbtvs began charging, as you say, the alt mpd ??

pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

Eight Bit Alien
I hate my life.

Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien
I hate my life.

I wanna know who the fuck is recording these. The voice acting is great for evil jerkoff jokes
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Few at SNL knew about the cutting. That includes Jim Downey, the legendary SNL writer who worked closely with Hammond on Al Gore. He was stunned, in a recent interview, to learn what went down the night of Oct. 7, 2000.

In Hammond’s retelling, he’s backstage in his dressing room before his debate with Will Ferrell’s bumbling George W. Bush. Just before airtime, Hammond has a panic attack and can’t remember his lines. He lays out a gauze pad, slices his arm, patches the wound and puts on his finely tailored suit.

Knowing this makes watching the performance even more stunning. Hammond delivers an expertly controlled riff that finds its way back to the one infamous word — “lockbox” — seven times. The real Gore had introduced the term in wonky position papers, promising to create a Medicare “lockbox” to keep politicians from using surplus funds for their own pet projects. Hammond turned the phrase into hypnotic symbol of Gore’s stiffness. Listen to the pause on the “b” in “benefits” or the condescending lilt every time he begins a sentence with, “In my plan . . . .” It’s no wonder that after the show Gore’s campaign forced him to watch it as an example of how not to act.
“The fact that he’s performed for four presidents,” Esrick says. “That he’s cutting in his dressing room in SNL. The parallel. The suffering that was going on behind closed doors that nobody knew, when they were watching him be brilliant on SNL.”

Hammond was 7, growing up in Florida, when he began doing impressions. He noticed that doing British actor Paul Scofield off an old “Christmas Carol” record or even Porky Pig was about the only thing that pleased his mother.

Hammond's mother, Margaret, and father, Max. (Family photos)

Margaret Hammond wasn’t just cold. She would stick her son’s fingers in electrical sockets, slam his hand in car doors, he says. One day, when he was 4 or 5, she took a steak knife to his tongue.

There was nobody to save the boy. Hammond’s father, Max, a World War II veteran suffering from the bloody scenes he had witnessed, drank Beefeater and kicked holes in the doors.

Hammond was 19 and heading to college when he cut himself for the first time, a small slice on the wrist. By the end of his SNL run, his arms were covered in scars.
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

Wow Darrell Hammond is a character. I bet Lorne keeps him around as the announcer these days just so he doesn't kill himself.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Bit Alien
I hate my life.

Harold was a cool guy!
Zerohero wrote:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

kevin hash
git help.

Why is Papa Roach or any band like them allowed to exist?

This is a prime example of American failure. Plain and simple.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

FVBTVS wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:51 pm
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

pooptastik
Too Many Sads Too Many Regrets

kevin hash
git help.

FVBTVS wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:31 am
Yeah because they have stuff and people to shoot up. No time for cum.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

FVBTVS wrote:
I don’t know what kind of point you think you’re making here but I also don’t know how you can see something like that and still disagree with Jordan Peterson and a full endorsement of state enforced monogamy. Because honestly I don’t know how else you fix a problem that bad. One thing for sure is that men are going to make hell for everyone else, the neck beard death camp you think is coming, will not be enough to contain the outbreak of violence.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

i know you're not replying to me like you think i'm going to read any of that you rat :lol:
kevin hash
git help.

My top goal for 2021 is to bust a nut in a cemetery. If I don't I might have to shoot up a mall.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:55 pm
FVBTVS wrote:
I don’t know what kind of point you think you’re making here
The point is that making fun of dorks who are too socially retarded to have sex is funny.
You missed the point because you're an angry nerd and you lack a sense of humor.

You're welcome for clearing that up for you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/us/monop ... index.html

Since when was Monopoly about touchy feely equality and harmony? It's about crushing your enemies with a capitalist twinkle in your eye. It's the Gordon Gekko of jewish space laser games.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
zombiehead
Patient Zero

ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

:lol:
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Fox News will run 30 stories about how changing monopoly is tantamount to having Yezhov unpersoned.
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS