the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I think Lord Bagel faked his death and is now my new neighbor...
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

That guy is too thin.

He has too much hair.

His head is 10 times too small.

You’re an idiot, shut up Mitch.
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Your posts always suck mitch. Get your shit together.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
cxwx

TheGreaseAlsoRises
Gutwrench

fag builds pool for bums: bums proceed to stab him to death. Bums violent psychos news at 11

cxwx

TheGreaseAlsoRises wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:40 pm Those fags from Sabian really are bunch of goofs with their fruity new logo
I totally agree meatlease. It must be cultural Marxism to blame for that gender fluid faux edgy font.
Warpsmasher
git help.

New Helloween studio album with the full reunion lineup including all 3 singers.

The intro is 100% pure South of Heaven, I love it. This band is still dangerous believe it or not. There are some throwaway tracks, but the good stuff is really good, and it's probably their best album since Better Than Raw. Cheesy self referencing lyrics and artwork aside, that is. I can forgive a little bit of old timer fauxpas here though. I love that they self-titled the album, that is so fitting after everything and everyone they've been through.
Uli Kusch was my favorite drummer for the band, but at least his leaving led to a Helloween album with Mikkey Dee (Rabbit Don't Come Easy - 2003). How's that for a buried gemstone.
I was jazzed enough about this landmark return to form to order my very first Helloween shirt, from their official merch store. I got this one, because Judge Dredd:

It's from the cover of the Future World single, 1987...which came out right after Among the Living/I Am The Law. Useless metal/comics trivia.

...then I saw the leggings, which I just found too hilarious not to post:

cxwx

Warpsmasher wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:09 am New Helloween studio album with the full reunion lineup including all 3 singers.

The intro is 100% pure South of Heaven, I love it. This band is still dangerous believe it or not. There are some throwaway tracks, but the good stuff is really good, and it's probably their best album since Better Than Raw. Cheesy self referencing lyrics and artwork aside, that is. I can forgive a little bit of old timer fauxpas here though. I love that they self-titled the album, that is so fitting after everything and everyone they've been through.
Uli Kusch was my favorite drummer for the band, but at least his leaving led to a Helloween album with Mikkey Dee (Rabbit Don't Come Easy - 2003). How's that for a buried gemstone.
I was jazzed enough about this landmark return to form to order my very first Helloween shirt, from their official merch store. I got this one, because Judge Dredd:

It's from the cover of the Future World single, 1987...which came out right after Among the Living/I Am The Law. Useless metal/comics trivia.

...then I saw the leggings, which I just found too hilarious not to post:

If I send you my copy of “Hollows Eve” will you rub your balls on it and mail it back to me?
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

Warpsmasher wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:09 am New Helloween studio album with the full reunion lineup including all 3 singers.
Hahahahaha!! I had no idea! What the fuck thats amazing
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
cxwx

I only ever got into “keeper of the seven keys part 1” Some kid in 9th grade made a mix tape that had that “I’m alive” song I used to listen to over and over again.
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

I like 3-4 songs off every Helloween record and love everything through Keepers Part II. I saw the reunion tour in Worcester and caught a Kai Hansen pick. Tremendous show and I'd go see them again but not really digging the new album that much.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

Appreciate a few Helloween jams for sure, but tbh I've always always been a Gamma Ray boy. Never claimed to have good taste, and i never wanted any either.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

I'm to lazy to screenshot it but someone posted this three years ago on the youtube video:

Shadowhawk28
Shadowhawk28
3 years ago
How is a Potato Chip a Dignity? I don't get it?

Warpsmasher
git help.

...even if the Helloween thing implodes, there's still Unisonic

Eternal Hails - 7/10
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Really like these AI-generated images making the rounds, started dabbling on some of my own

Burger King designed by Frank Gehry
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Tom G Warrior liked a post I made on Facebook where I recommended the (extremely boring) new Darkthrone to a friend who has been experiencing insomnia.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

hahahahaha
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

fwiwiwiw I think this and Old Star are way way way more fun to listen to than the 2005-2019 era.

There was a track off the last one, 'Hardship of the Scots', that's absolutely one of my favorites they've ever done.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Going’round the world at Disney’s Epcot, drinking every counties beer. How the fuck did I do this so effortlessly only 3 years ago. Sitting at China under the shade like a grandma now.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

The trap is on a hot day, you get to the America pavilion and think "yeah I could go for a few minutes in a dark air conditioned theater," and you immediately fall asleep and kill your motivation to finish

Way too old now and will only attempt the Having Some Snacks From Some Of The Countries If I Feel Like It challenge
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Toilet Fleet wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:58 pm The trap is on a hot day, you get to the America pavilion and think "yeah I could go for a few minutes in a dark air conditioned theater," and you immediately fall asleep and kill your motivation to finish

Way too old now and will only attempt the Having Some Snacks From Some Of The Countries If I Feel Like It challenge
Hahaha! Just read this sitting in the American Pavilion
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

Are they full pours?
I feel like I can still down countless 4oz pours, but it will now kick my ass in the morning.
3 pints with lots of water is pretty much my no hangover limit anymore.

Kids ain't old enough to know to ask for theme parks... Dreading it.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
...to the other side!

The last few posts make me glad I have never let my loads sprout.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

Glub wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:56 pm The last few posts make me glad I have never let my loads sprout.
Wish I had known in my 20s I could have wordly drinks around Disney world.
My shit tolerance now is just due to age/abuse.
Fact #7