the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
THE KILL
Jesus never gave me that bike!

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Very loud conversation heard over my fence at about 2:45 in the morning last night:

“Blah blah blah 750ml blah blah yeah I could smoke more crack than anyone I know, I have an extremely addictive personality”

The people right next to them have kids that scream outside in 4-5 hour blocks.

I never ever feel guilty blasting grindcore riffs through a 4X12 cab in he middle of the day
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Jesus, another new Maiden album came out?
Eight Bit Alien

The Bill wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:26 am Jesus, another new Maiden album came out?
Hey man I'll check it out. I stopped paying attention to their new stuff sometime around 2004, just like most of the other groups from that era - Megadeth, Metallica, Priest, Slayer, whoever else... I'm generally not super interested in what a band puts out after a certain point, seems like the spark fades after a little while for most outfits.

Lately though I've realized that Maiden never fell off at all - theyve have a pretty consistent good/whack ratio their entire careers, and some of the shit they've recorded more recently (~15 years) has been fucking phenomenal. There were some tracks on Book of Souls and Final Frontier which rival anything from their classic era, easily.

Those guys really pour themselves into the shit they do - I think they're still interested in what they're doing, not just going through the motions to create another record and get to the next tour.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien

My man! That song is EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I wrote that post.

1. Wouldn't have appeared on anything IM did before the year 2000
2. Totally fucking awesome
3. Original, heartfelt, sincere, authentic!
4. Fucking weird old 'history channel dad' subject matter
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien

Also wonderful! Shares DNA with 'The Clansman', which to me was the best from the dark era.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

I actually could more easily listen to X-Factor or Virtual XI then No Prayer for the Dying.

For some reason I’ve never properly listened to A Matter of Life & Death nor Final Frontier. The last one sort of bums me out because of Bruce’s voice sound so beaten up. I do hope this new one us good.
Eight Bit Alien

No Prayer for the Dying has so much stupid shit on it that it seems like a different band.

Holy smoke - retarded, type of shit i can overlook in an Ozzy track but not here. Do better. Teachable moment

Public enema number one - horrible name. Do better.

Bring your daughter to the slaughter- retarded and gay, and for my money the chorus (just the lyrics alone) is the worst thing the band ever did. Problematic, very toxic, retarded, gay
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:54 pm No Prayer for the Dying has so much stupid shit on it that it seems like a different band.

Holy smoke - retarded, type of shit i can overlook in an Ozzy track but not here. Do better. Teachable moment

Public enema number one - horrible name. Do better.

Bring your daughter to the slaughter- retarded and gay, and for my money the chorus (just the lyrics alone) is the worst thing the band ever did. Problematic, very toxic, retarded, gay
Mother Russia has the theme from Phantasm in it. Not sure if it was intentional. If so, doesn’t make sense in terms of that song’s story.
Eight Bit Alien

The Bill wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:14 am Mother Russia has the theme from Phantasm in it. Not sure if it was intentional. If so, doesn’t make sense in terms of that song’s story.
I'm really not sure that it is. If so, it's changed significantly from the original, especially in that it has no accompanying 'bass' notes which really definite the ostinato, and also 'new' parts added in very quickly... it's also in a different key. I'd just as readily believe that it's meant to sound like 'Russian music', which is a pretty Maiden thing to try and pull off.... it's absolutely possible, though, ofc. The 'choir' keyboard parts sound pretty Phantasm-ish.

And I agree that nothing about the lyrics suggest stolen corpse-midgets being shanghaied from Morningside Cemetery to work on a Dune/Tatooine homage somewhere out in space.

How about this one though? Lyrics and music are actually somewhat similar.

And wait a minute...

Maiden - "Mother Russia how are you sleeping?"
Satyricon - "Mother North, how can you sleep while their beds are burning?"

motherfucker :putin
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

Omar :cry:

Maybe the gods punished him for being in Lovecraft Country.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Bit Alien

I just fuckin hope it wasn't drugs. Poor guy - what a fuckin impression he made on the world.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

A Fall Out Boy song popped up on the car radio coming home from the supermarket. I bought milk. 1%. Anyhow, it occurs to me I somehow had made it this far in life without ever hearing them. This is next level putrid, man. Judging by the one song they must be top 5 worst rock bands of all time. Holy fucking cocks, that was awful.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Fall Out Boy is cunt music.

Never heard them and never will.

Same deal with shit like Shinedown and Halestorm.

Never heard a second of it. I can smell trash a mile away.

Although I would enjoy seeing that Halestorm chick's pussyhole.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

I don’t even what a Shinedown or a Halestorm is. But if they’re the same genre as Fall Out Boy (Emo?) then it should stay that way. Goddamn Gin Blossoms and Marcy Playground sound like Slayer compared to that shit. Is that why there’s 72 genders now? Because of Fall Out Boy.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Bling butt jeans rock.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

featherboa
I'm not very smart.

i'd like to cash in one of my thread lock tokens but can't find the form anymore
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

A long video but has a real “holy shit” ending.
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

... The band is skyclard music.
Fact #7
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

The video footage of the band made me feel like that was plenty from them.

Wonder how many crap metal bands there are and why are 90% of there here in the US.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

dude i know it seems bad here but europe has got to be worse

good on that guy for stopping that grease-stain too
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road