the NOT WORTH ITS OWN THREAD thread could be revived

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Geeheeb wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:22 am dude i know it seems bad here but europe has got to be worse

good on that guy for stopping that grease-stain too
Nightwish makes up for all of Europe all by themselves.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

First Omar now Norm. :cry:
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Heard about norm Macdonald dying....

I yawned and then went to the bedroom to bop my dick meat.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

The fact that one of the funniest people I've ever met not caring about one of the funniest people who ever lived is very odd to me. He was not for everyone, but he was a God damn titan. Rip, norm
formerly ghost boner
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

I liked when he did burt Reynolds
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Vaya con dios
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
Jesus never gave me that bike!

I put a blue light filter app on my phone ina futile effort to sleep better, and this board looks really fucking weird now.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Am I the only one who’s weirded out that the guy who played Vaughan in Crash was also Casey Jones in the 90’s Ninja Turtle movies.
“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
MPD
ANSU++

has he only been in two movies?
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Rented a cottage for a week...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Eight Bit Alien
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Why dont you just put those things in your house and then you wouldnt have to go anywhere to have them?
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Catching up on the AEW wrestling show. They had some UFC fighters show up to do stuff… who the fuck is Paige Van Dant and how is she so fucking smoking hot having a job where you get punched in the face for real.

:mastoman: :mastoman: :mastoman:
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:51 pm Why dont you just put those things in your house and then you wouldnt have to go anywhere to have them?
Because he's a fuckin idiot.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:51 pm Why dont you just put those things in your house and then you wouldnt have to go anywhere to have them?
I think the fire pit inside the homestead would be frowned upon by at least the Paw Patol and G.I.Joe. I’m actually shocked this idiot didn’t build on underneath his bed, and made it out of matches.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Last edited by the awesome Assassin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

The Bill wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:26 pm Catching up on the AEW wrestling show. They had some UFC fighters show up to do stuff… who the fuck is Paige Van Dant and how is she so fucking smoking hot having a job where you get punched in the face for real.

Shes a terrible fighter but my god so hot. I watched one segmant with her in AEW and she looks natural in that area. She should go in to wrestling full time and be a star. MMA isn't cutting it for her.

this is all ive seen so far

haha jericho looks like complete shit
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

“It is the bliss of childhood that we are being warped most when we know it the least.”-Gaddis
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

zombiehead wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:33 pm
The Bill wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:26 pm Catching up on the AEW wrestling show. They had some UFC fighters show up to do stuff… who the fuck is Paige Van Dant and how is she so fucking smoking hot having a job where you get punched in the face for real.

Shes a terrible fighter but my god so hot. I watched one segmant with her in AEW and she looks natural in that area. She should go in to wrestling full time and be a star. MMA isn't cutting it for her.

this is all ive seen so far

haha jericho looks like complete shit
Jericho is a fuckin mess.

Hager fuckin sucks.

Here again is an angle I've called for for years and as usual it gets booked to look phony and no one looks qualified to be in there.

Masvidal looked good though like he could actually do something in wrestling.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE