FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

:lol:

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

these girls may wish to bring me down but i'll have them know my father has been wearing a wire this entire time, check mate
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Notice the tweet this “progressive voice” kid uses for his segment.
“Look not for the Turk in this world, you will not find him there.” - WS
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Tucker with that look on his head. HAHA.

I don't know what you're talking about nigga.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

#pizzagaetz
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:theylive:

trump was shaking gaetz down 1000%
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

It is odd that this is happening right around the time he is considering whether to run in 2022.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Gaetz is a jew. Jews are always doing these sex crimes especially with kids. They are predisposed to pedophilia and homosexuality, it literally appears in the medical literature. Never let a Jew around your kids and definitely don’t let them into your power circle.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 pm literally appears in the medical literature.
If only there were an actual doctor around to evaluate any literal "the* medical literature" you're referencing. Someone condescending and full of themselves to give you a professional opinion free of charge...

*"the"? Singular?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 pm literally appears in the medical literature.
“The Proctologist’s Of The Elders Of Zion”
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Power circle? What the fuck kinda Germanic chieftain bullshit is that? Is this like proud boy code words for jacking off?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

cxwx

kevin hash wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:20 pm Power circle? What the fuck kinda Germanic chieftain bullshit is that? Is this like proud boy code words for jacking off?
I think they call it “gilding the fruit loop” because of their weird breakfast cereal fetish and their cocks are so small, and even though they are proud to be straight men they are total fags.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:moreawesome:
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES

FVBTVS wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:05 am

:moreawesome:
The Jimmy Hart and Honkey Tonk Man of the Wrestling Congress Federation.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
cxwx

Is it because they belief they Bible says to not share blood ( the same reason some evangelicals will refuse blood transfusions ) or is because they believe it’s part of some secret QAnon conspiracy to donate bone marrow to child molesting vampire aliens? Never mind I don’t want to know.

In other news the Iced Earth doofus is folding like a bitch, giving the feds a full on the knees deep throat. Hopefully they wipe off with his Uncle Sam beard afterwards.
godofdeadlydeath
I hate your life.

Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Glub
...to the other side!

cxwx wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:08 pm Is it because they belief they Bible says to not share blood ( the same reason some evangelicals will refuse blood transfusions ) or is because they believe it’s part of some secret QAnon conspiracy to donate bone marrow to child molesting vampire aliens? Never mind I don’t want to know.

In other news the Iced Earth doofus is folding like a bitch, giving the feds a full on the knees deep throat. Hopefully they wipe off with his Uncle Sam beard afterwards.
I apologize if this is excessively nitpicky, but Jehovah's Witnesses refuse most blood products (some of them privately consent to them, in which case we respect their wishes).
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

He gonna get raped
A heavy metal guitarist with ties to the Oath Keepers pleads guilty to two crimes related to the insurrection.
http://rss.cnn.com/~r/rss/cnn_topstorie ... index.html
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

If only Gigliani had also forgotten to pay his tab at Walmart, the feds could have ripped both his arms out of their sockets.
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

:lol:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

no way thats real
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
featherboa
I'm not very smart.

haha fuck
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Necrophilic Mallard
I'm not very smart.

It's totally plausible...This happened:
Fact #7