TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED! TRUMP FIRED!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Foot Foot
DO NOT WANT.

MPD wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:53 pm hahahha, wizard wand??
a FAIRY wand
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:49 pm first time seeing that, I thought "so"

so yes, I am numb to the nonsense

imagine getting knowing, in 2015, that this would exist in 2021... how would that feel?

That fuckin brunette on the left could earn my vote, if you know what I'm saying.

(... having said that, I really hope she isn't underage :shock: )
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Can’t even make a president Comacho joke at this point because it’s real.

EDIT:

Why is he wearing flip flops?
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

Necrometer wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:49 pm first time seeing that, I thought "so"

imagine getting knowing, in 2015, that this would exist in 2021... how would that feel?

We are truly living in a simulation
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Foot Foot
DO NOT WANT.

cxwx

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:28 pm Image
:drool:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:23 pm

That fuckin brunette on the left could earn my vote, if you know what I'm saying.

(... having said that, I really hope she isn't underage :shock: )
She secretly has sex with people of color, exclusively. Sorry champ.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Biden got confused, wandered around the neighborhood, and accidentally reintroduced the pre-Clinton welfare state

Everybody was (correctly) fighting over the stupidity of means-testing stimulus, but there are two provisions in the new stimulus that actually kinda own (they're temporary, but generally, super popular things that are temporary are eventually made permanent, like the Bush-era tax cuts). One is the periodized child "tax" benefit that is practically a basic income for people with minor children. If it sticks, it'll likely grow to include adult dependents, and that will make lots of the AARP set super happy. And Mitt Romney had a similar proposal on the table (through SSA, not IRS) so it's got some GOP political will behind it already. The second provision is the guaranteed subsidy for health care so that people are capped at paying whatever percent (I forget, but it's single digit) of their monthly income to insurance premiums. That's ostensibly a less-generous version of M4A where you can only buy into a Part C plan: you pay more, you don't really get more, but at least your monthly benefit is capped at a single-percentage-point of income

tl;dr, stumbling into basic income and expanded health care subsidies is the most progressive thing that happened to this dumbass country since the 1960s
featherboa
Midget Fucker

how else can we trick this asshole?
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Put card check legislation in a Werther's wrapper and hope for the best
abdominalpillaging
I hate your life.

Necrometer wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:43 pm cody = the greys ?

I believe that's right
i like to dissect women
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Hunter
and friends

FVBTVS wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:18 am The Fate of Donald Trump
Only the best 8)
cxwx

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... a0955a1dad

“You can’t sue me for liable because it should be obvious that I was completely full of shit.”

Glub
...to the other side!

cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:51 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... a0955a1dad

“You can’t sue me for liable because it should be obvious that I was completely full of shit.”

This woman is photogenically insane.

In other news, the Trump Camp recently announced a forthcoming social media network. Anytime the previous administration put forth a vague timeline, you could expect said project would never materialize. Part of me wants to see this one happen just for the carnival-tier blatant grifting and incompetence that it would no doubt involve.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien

He should buy bitchute and rename it Trumpchute. It sounds gross and obscene, i would like that.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
kevin hash
I like to smell things.

cxwx wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:51 pm https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... a0955a1dad

I bet she gives ripper head.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
Eight Bit Alien

It's either that or she's completely behaviorally asexual due to massive fucking avoidant psychosis.

Her brain handles erotic suggestions from the outside world either like a novelty magnet discovering keys in your pocket...ripping through loose change and sediment from the workday... or like that same magnet if it were pressed against the wrong pole of its twin, instantly repulsed and struggling to right itself against an offense to its nature.

Ill need to see some deepfakes to be sure, will probably need a bottle of cough syrup and loose pipe tobacco if it's gonna be an all nighter.
Glub
...to the other side!

[media][/media]
kevin hash wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 pm

I bet she gives ripper head.
I bet she drytooths the head and then attempts
eye contact for approval.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

:lol:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien

There's no hope for the future. If you disagree with racists, you should kill yourself, because in 100 years your disposition will seem like a peculiar blip in the history of ideas. We are living through an apocalypse of vampirism, where the resentful and pathological rapidly devour what we once held as virtue.
Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

Eight Bit Alien

I realized the other day that the alt-right is only really distinguished from wokeism in the particular symbols it uses to represent itself. It's really best understood as postmodern racism, or racist postmodernism. Somehow, the journey through the death of every idea seems to deposit people on the same island, where boiling identarian collectivism is the sole surviving sentiment. History and truth are going to be understood from a purely utilitarian perspective for a very long time. Hitler and Mao will be the fathers of at least one more century.