European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
Certified False.

Re: European Mens, what's the migrant crisis look like from where you are?

Post by Glub »

spacehamster wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:42 am You just sit in front of your computer and whimper.
I wanted to highlight this because it is correct.
Meatgrease is whimper-y as fuck.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/18/us/t ... index.html

If only that little could have been raped in her home country
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:12 pm https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/06/18/us/t ... index.html

If only that little could have been raped in her home country
spic on spic crime (what else is new)

deport em all
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

"The vast majority, vast vast majority of children who are in the care of HHS right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents."

Gee CW, I'm awfully sorry to hear that spics are such horrible parents that they routinely send their little beanie babies to go on dangerous illegal border crossings with drug cartel rapists and other human trafficking shitbags, just to get some o' dem gringo bux. I propose that the families be reunited immediately; in their countries of origin.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 pm "The vast majority, vast vast majority of children who are in the care of HHS right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents."

Gee CW, I'm awfully sorry to hear that spics are such horrible parents that they routinely send their little beanie babies to go on dangerous illegal border crossings with drug cartel rapists and other human trafficking shitbags, just to get some o' dem gringo bux. I propose that the families be reunited immediately; in their countries of origin.
Hey You are worse than Them. You a Are back patting absolute white trash American loser. You don't even have the cojones to mention Jewish control in a real way. Have you watched any of the World Cup? Have you ever held responsibility for another human being? All that said, they do fuck too much you can't let every one in

see what I did there? Si! Si! Si!

Fucking rats
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 pm "The vast majority, vast vast majority of children who are in the care of HHS right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents."

Yeah it’s because sending them across the boarder alone is still safer than the situation they are leaving in most cases. If you have the choice between having both your legs chopped off versus having both your arms and legs being chopped off you are going to choose to at least be able to play wheel chair basket ball. I love the republican rational of “the Democrats wont give us what we want so it’s THEIR fault!” Like the guy who says his wife wouldn’t shut up so he punched a hole in the wall and slapped their kid upside their head, look what you made me do honey.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:58 pm
well, let's be fair. It's not fair to say to Nancy that she should expect that Juan and his shady brother next door after paying taxes for 45 years. oh and their 10 kids. Americans are so stupid that they don't realize the border Quibbles mean far less than foreign policy direction.there's a reason your stupid ass country Is often the only one vetoing an Israeli Slaughter. It's because your press, your media, is Jewish through and through
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

Hey You are worse than Them. You a Are back patting absolute white trash American loser. You don't even have the cojones to mention Jewish control in a real way. Have you watched any of the World Cup? Have you ever held responsibility for another human being? All that said, they do fuck too much you can't let every one in

see what I did there? Si! Si! Si!

Fucking rats
Does baby need a bottle?
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Does baby need a bottle?
I haven't fed you my cock yet. stop posting dumb things Until you get further instruction
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Does baby need a bottle?
I haven't fed you my cock yet. stop posting dumb things Until you get further instruction
You're better off dead, Chad. You know this. Tonight's the night.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

what do you actually believe? Are you a white nationalist? Are you a Trump guy, because It's certainly not the same thing. Do you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're the worst of the worst, Worse than a dark rapist. Because you taint every single thing you ever involve yourself with

I just want to know what you actually believe, Since you are so ardent on a message board. You have The floor, Impress everybody
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Does baby need a bottle?
Chad is a fucked up lunatic but if I had the choice of giving him a kidney or throwing you a rope if you fell down an open sewer I’d close up the man hole.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:36 pm Chad is a fucked up lunatic
thanks bruh, I will remember that

sending me a bunch of private messages is totally normal over the years. I guess my Lunatic responses were not good enough. Join meatgrease in the fire, the reich needs more lampshades
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 pm what do you actually believe? Are you a white nationalist? Are you a Trump guy, because It's certainly not the same thing. Do you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're the worst of the worst, Worse than a dark rapist. Because you taint every single thing you ever involve yourself with

I just want to know what you actually believe, Since you are so ardent on a message board. You have The floor, Impress everybody
I believe that people like you should be put away in homes, where you'll be out of society's sight
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm I believe that people like you should be put away in homes, where you'll be out of society's sight
you actually have no beliefs, and you drift in such a way to present some sort of right-wing thing. You are as stupid as the day is long, and the need you feel is lost everywhere because you are Incapable of being what you want to be

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:44 pm
cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:36 pm Chad is a fucked up lunatic
thanks bruh, I will remember that

sending me a bunch of private messages is totally normal over the years. I guess my Lunatic responses were not good enough. Join meatgrease in the fire, the reich needs more lampshades
I said I’d rather give you a kidney than toss meat pie an old bungee cord from my trunk to help him out of a shit pit. It’s all relative.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm
Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 pm what do you actually believe? Are you a white nationalist? Are you a Trump guy, because It's certainly not the same thing. Do you think you're better than everyone else? I think you're the worst of the worst, Worse than a dark rapist. Because you taint every single thing you ever involve yourself with

I believe that people like you should be put away in homes, where you'll be out of society's sight
I could totally picture you working in a mental institution.

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Chad wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:35 pm I just want to know what you actually believe, Since you are so ardent on a message board. You have The floor, Impress everybody
*weasely dodge*
Well, color me surprised.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:08 am
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm I believe that people like you should be put away in homes, where you'll be out of society's sight
you actually have no beliefs,
Not true, I believe that you will be the next reeelapse casualty
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 am

I could totally picture you working in a mental institution.

Haha.

I think most positions in nut houses require more than a high school diploma so Meatgrease wouldn't make the cut.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question

this is truly the timothy mcveigh era in american governance: all the insane delusional conspiracism that was the hallmark of the 90s militia movement has come true, but a.) the party that instituted it was precisely the one ginning up the controversy on the right for votes in the first place, but b.) the target isn't that same insane delusional conspiracist cohort so it's fine
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 am
Toilet Fleet wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:12 am loving the hooting dipshit parroting a "well, 10,000 out of 12,000 came here alone, so that's okay" talking point, completely sidestepping the whole voluntary vs. under color of state violence question
Well given the fact that when pathological liars like yourself continue to say "Trump is separating families at the border!!!!11" is wrong 83% of the time, I have to wonder at what point you'd be willing to say "OK, maybe it's not happening after all". 90%? 99%? If it had only ever happened once in the history of this administration, you'd still think it's honest to characterize the situation as "separating families at the border" ?

Why are you such a piece of shit?
Is being coherent that goddamn difficult, you dummy?

Is English not your native language or are you drunk during the day or what?

When you start a post with "well" you sound like an asshole. Since you're already regarded as near-retarded, you should try to avoid being an asshole as well.
MeatGrease wrote:

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

cxwx wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:36 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Does baby need a bottle?
Chad is a fucked up lunatic but if I had the choice of giving him a kidney or throwing you a rope if you fell down an open sewer I’d close up the man hole.
Chad is entertaining and people like having him around.

Meatgrease is a humorless, dimwitted fucking loser who is accurately described as nothing more than a punching bag.
MeatGrease wrote:

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Hello Faggot

I have a tip for you: offer to pay for Rileys MDF ticket, you might have shot at someone hanging out with you next year. If you play your cards right, maybe you'll even have a shot at suckin that hawg