Zombiehead

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Re: Zombiehead

Post by Geeheeb »

no one called me all weekend
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Geeheeb wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:54 am no one called me all weekend
Sorry, I was busy
Ill body
/
Ill will
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:39 am
godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:19 am Two youtube videos from niche sections of a city are a great depiction of reality. MG has taught us all well.
Well for the Buenos Aires one that’s where I’m going to be, so it’s appropriate. I’m going to be in the wealthiest parts of the city and we know in places like Argentina the upper class tends to be the european stock, don’t really care about the rest of the greasy spics rotting away in their shanty villages, frankly most of America is like that anyway and worse actually, most crime is recreational in America, as long as I don’t look like a tourist in Argentina I’ll be just fine.
The cost of living is a quarter of the US...
and he plans to have a cool 60 thousand...
So that equates to $240,000...

The entry bar for the "wealthiest parts" of a city known internationally for a fair degree of opulence is...less than a quarter million dollars?

You might want to recheck your math there, sport. 240K isn't going to get you into the wealthiest parts of Albany or Atlanta.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Damn if that wouldn’t make a great study for a new Penguin
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:18 pm Damn if that wouldn’t make a great study for a new Penguin
Which Batman villain is the one with mental retardation that has delusions of grandeur?
Ill body
/
Ill will
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

cxwx wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:15 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:18 pm Damn if that wouldn’t make a great study for a new Penguin
Which Batman villain is the one with mental retardation that has delusions of grandeur?
You have delusions of mediocrity my friend
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:26 pm
cxwx wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 5:15 pm
You have delusions of mediocrity my friend
Is that a compliment?
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

zombiehead wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:02 pm
Absolutely zero fucking remorse, or even regret. Like a loose sense of moral cause <-> effect.

A. I had a pizza yesterday
B. Today it is raining

//

A. I repeatedly sexually harass and threaten women on social media, taking absolutely no measures to conceal my identity
B. They're making me go to freakin jail tomorrow (again)
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

wait spoke too soon
he wishes he never met the person

not that HE HAD MADE A DIFFERENT CHOICE
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
a world of no
Olde Timer

Post by a world of no »

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:59 pm
a world of no wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:00 pm When you leaving the country, bro?
In one and a half years
this is all you had to say.

have fun!
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

i'm enjoying all of these recent third party videos from random ass people a lot lately

ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:19 am Two youtube videos from niche sections of a city are a great depiction of reality. MG has taught us all well.
Well for the Buenos Aires one that’s where I’m going to be, so it’s appropriate. I’m going to be in the wealthiest parts of the city and we know in places like Argentina the upper class tends to be the european stock, don’t really care about the rest of the greasy spics rotting away in their shanty villages, frankly most of America is like that anyway and worse actually, most crime is recreational in America, as long as I don’t look like a tourist in Argentina I’ll be just fine.
I was just watching Captain Phillips and wondered if this dumbass finally ever work on a ship like he said he was going to do or was it more of message board bravado?
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:30 pm
I was just watching Captain Phillips and wondered if this dumbass finally ever work on a ship like he said he was going to do or was it more of message board bravado?
Resentful, delusional failures never follow through on their comically unrealistic ambitions.

So, the latter.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

:cheers: here’s to hoping that Gilliangrease ended up shipwrecked and was eaten by carnivorous monkeys.
Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Criminal contempt? He kind of looks like a cretanic version of Paul Sorvino. Maybe he can cut the garlic real thin in jail.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I’m not watching this entire thing, have no idea who this Monty idiot is. I was skipping around at random and at about 38 minutes she claims he went into a coma for a few days after he had his measles mumps and Rubella shot and suggests that caused his Asperger’s syndrome

Ill body
/
Ill will
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

At 1:56:00 and 2:15:00 she makes fun of his micro penis. That's the best highlights for me. He also fucked his girlfriend on his mom's bed and bragged to his mom that he lost his virginity. She makes a lot of excuses for his behavior and his grossness. She claims he has Prader-Willi syndrome which explains why he's so fat and dumpster dives for food. He dumpster dives for food because he spends all of his money on weed and video games. He's fat because he's gross. Etc

cxwx

Post by cxwx »

I don’t believe for a fucking second he has Prader-Willi. Their hunger is so extreme they can not live alone they will literally eat themselves to death. That’s pretty fucking terrible if he actually was in a coma and that might have given him brain damage. The whole thing about it happening after a vaccine reeks or tall tale syndrome. ( along with claiming he had PW) Not to make excuses for his own shitty behavior or use Asperger’s as a shield for how he acts. She does seems like kind of a piece of shit herself.
Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
Iron Goldie
Giant Eyeball of Death.

Post by Iron Goldie »

zombiehead wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:32 pm i'm enjoying all of these recent third party videos from random ass people a lot lately

I got sucked into watching KIngCobraJFS' videos lately, and saw DLF metioned in a KingCobra thread. Decided to look here to see if you guys still posted about him. Glad to see the thread alive.... somewhat. He even has a thread over on Kiwi Farms.