James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
MPD
New Membre

got my preliminary inoculation today. felt like someone pressing their fingernail against my skin for half a second.

8 and a half hours later, nothing...

...party?
cxwx

FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

I just don't understand it.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

in case this hasn't fully clicked for anyone (and it took me a while!)... this shit is here to stay
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Isn't that article just a more scare monger-y way of saying we're eventually going to reach an inflection point wherein SARS-CoV-2 becomes endemic? I mean, that's not optimal, but if covid ended up being background disease pressure like malaria—in that it's potentially fatal but ultimately treatable for the overwhelming majority of people—that's still a far more preferable outcome.
featherboa
Midget Fucker

it seems like making updated mRNA vaccines for new variants would use all the same machinery and materials?
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

same frequency and bandwidth too
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

the vaccine contains nanomachines which use the human body to mine bitcoin
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Calling in sick because I rented my body's nanomining rig to a Chinese firm and now I'm running a 173 degree fever
cxwx

Just got my second Moderna today. I don’t notice any side effects but the day is young.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

I got the J&J dead baby vax and was SICK AS A DOG that night. Totally fine after that.
scratching at the coffin
cxwx

Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:30 pm Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
your fat fucking clogged arteries won't let the vaccine diseases through

Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
cxwx

My cholesterol is fine, just had it checked last month. Post your lipids fuckface.
cxwx

Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm
cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:30 pm Yeah my sister and brother in law both got fevers and chills from the J and J. They are in their early 30’s though so probably had a stronger immune response than me as I’m old as shit. I feel fine so far.
your fat fucking clogged arteries won't let the vaccine diseases through

Not at all surprisingly, meatgrease does not understand how occluded vessels work.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
while you're at it add MG to your ignore list
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:15 pm Post a video of you dead lifting 405lbs. You can wear a balaclava and long sleeves to cover any tats. Make sure you show a piece of paper with the words “meatgrease” written on them. While you’re at it post a picture of a human female holding a piece of paper saying “meatgrease’s girlfriend” she can also cover her face, preferably with a hijab. Also include a shot of your jalopy with the stereo ripped out. Either do any of these things or shut the fuck up you hopeless, useless, worthless, pointless, dickless fucking turd.
can't do that because of the meta data. No i'm not going to go through the trouble of scrubbing that. If there wasn't people actively looking to dox me I would absolutely do it. Blame Antifa
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm
can't do that because of the meta data. No i'm not going to go through the trouble of scrubbing that. If there wasn't people actively looking to dox me I would absolutely do it. Blame Antifa
You're not important enough to dox, you spectacular failure. What's going to happen if you're doxxed; going to lose the job you don't have? Someone going to slash the tires you can't afford?

How's your little boat adventure coming along?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

ann coulter lol
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Geeheeb wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:08 amann coulter lol
Kevin, does any part of you feel like a huge fucking retard for biting hook, line, and sinker, into a completely fabricated outright lie? Does any part of you think “Gee I guess I am kind of gullible when it comes to partisan news stories that confirm my biases” ? Have you learned any lessons? Do you think you’ll be more skeptical in the future of the integrity of allegedly gold standard news outlets like NPR? Do you finally realize you are completely at the beck and whim of an extremely agenda driven media apparatus , without any defenses against it?