James answers your coronavirus questions thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

MeatGrease wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:33 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

https://www.takimag.com/article/only-in ... csjF3O33iY
I’m glad you totally owned me. ( even though I myself mentioned her passed accusations of cyber stalking her ex months ago). Due to the law of mutual exclusivity, this completely exonerated DeSantis of any shitty sociopathic behavior of his own. He’s is truly the governor that Florida deserves and he absolutely does NOT in anyway deserve to be made into shark bait. Also Rick Scott is a beautiful human being.
We apologize if our activities caused anyone to die.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

cxwx wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm
cxwx wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:43 pm https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN29N230

Update on the Rebekah Jones saga, looks like her get up 5 years in prison. I hope DeSantis is eaten by a shark.
Turns out the whole thing was complete and utter bullshit (surprise surprise), the lefty bitch is nuttier than a nutter butter (which is really saying something).

I’m glad you totally owned me. ( even though I myself mentioned her passed accusations of cyber stalking her ex months ago). Due to the law of mutual exclusivity, this completely exonerated DeSantis of any shitty sociopathic behavior of his own. He’s is truly the governor that Florida deserves and he absolutely does NOT in anyway deserve to be made into shark bait. Also Rick Scott is a beautiful human being.
Just admit Republicans are better at governing than Democrats and we’ll be ok

Facts are facts. People flee Democrat controlled hellholes to Red States. Not many Idahoans and Montanans fleeing to California and Oregon but the reverse is certainly true

Democrat controlled areas are high crime, high cost shitholes. Since they have absolutely no ability to solve any of these problems via their political agenda, instead they settle for an impotent politics of the cosmetic (Biden admin can’t get the border crisis under control, so they put out a bulletin saying transgender migrants will be given top priority instead)

Red states (that are mostly white anyway) have less wanton lawlessness, are more affordable, they don’t have bums everywhere, they don’t allow ANTIFA to hold everyone else hostage, they generally enforce rule of law and enact sensible tax and economic policy.

DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway), get this, by NOT enforcing extreme draconian lockdowns (which is also what Sweden did and last I checked they’re doing just fine)

The whole thing was a ruse to dramatically enlarge the police state and overreach by government, and it was primarily supported by anti cop activist types. It was a coup d'état by the Democrat party, nothing more nothing less and that’s all she wrote.
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
...to the other side!

"DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway)."

So he did better at handling something that's wholly imaginary.

Sounds stupid.
Sounds like you.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Glub
...to the other side!

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:09 pm

Kevin, does any part of you feel like a huge fucking retard for
I'll stop you right there, because you're an unemployed dipshit who is certainly taking his sweet time getting around his delusional sailor boy fantasy.

When it comes to retarded posting, you set the standard.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
cxwx

MeatGrease wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:59 pm
cxwx wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:44 pm

Just admit Republicans are better at governing than Democrats and we’ll be ok

Facts are facts. People flee Democrat controlled hellholes to Red States. Not many Idahoans and Montanans fleeing to California and Oregon but the reverse is certainly true

Democrat controlled areas are high crime, high cost shitholes. Since they have absolutely no ability to solve any of these problems via their political agenda, instead they settle for an impotent politics of the cosmetic (Biden admin can’t get the border crisis under control, so they put out a bulletin saying transgender migrants will be given top priority instead)

Red states (that are mostly white anyway) have less wanton lawlessness, are more affordable, they don’t have bums everywhere, they don’t allow ANTIFA to hold everyone else hostage, they generally enforce rule of law and enact sensible tax and economic policy.

DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway), get this, by NOT enforcing extreme draconian lockdowns (which is also what Sweden did and last I checked they’re doing just fine)

The whole thing was a ruse to dramatically enlarge the police state and overreach by government, and it was primarily supported by anti cop activist types. It was a coup d'état by the Democrat party, nothing more nothing less and that’s all she wrote.
I’m not bothering to read most of that.
I’ll just say a few things.

The idea of the “fiscally conservative governance” is kind of bull shit considering it’s completely different trying to manage gigantic cities versus rural communities. Also when you look at federal dollars every red state is on the teet and would be left to starve if they were real “rugged individuals” that seceded from the union.

If you want to look at a state completely destroyed by rightwing austerity look at what Sam Brownback did to Kansas.

I don’t support the Democratic Party beyond the most utilitarian of aspects of it being the lesser of two evils.

Also Rick Scott is a complete piece of shit who had the largest Medicare fraud in history and took the fifth amendment 54 times under deposition, he also looks like Lurch crossed with Kane from poltergeists.

Also, fuck you.
cxwx

Glub wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:30 pm "DeSantis blew Cuomo out of the fucking water in his handling of the pandemic (which is a hoax anyway)."

So he did better at handling something that's wholly imaginary.

Sounds stupid.
Sounds like you.

Still waiting for him to explain what exactly DeSantis did that was “good” with the way he has been handing the pandemic ( other than calling Cuomo the piece of shit that he is and miss jones being potentially bat shit)

I think we’re going to be here awhile.
cxwx

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-57928647

Social media influencers offered thousands of euros by advertising agency “Fazze” to spread vaccine misinformation on behalf of an unnamed client.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

So Massachusetts has now joined a lot of the other dumb states where people are just saying "Fuck it, no masks even though I'm not vaccinated" and now our cases are spiking like crazy. I'm vaccinated but going back to wearing masks anywhere publicly inside because fuck these other assholes who keep spreading this shit. It's infuriating.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

i had always continued to wear a mask around strangers (shopping), and have gone back to wearing a KN95 instead of a mask since the delta variant arrived in my county. i will be unmasked around vax'd friends and family.

i may be cancelling a family trip to LA scheduled for october unless my brother's family gets vaccinated. i would describe them as hesitant to extremely hesitant, but not totally anti-vax. it really frustrates me. he didn't used to be like this until he started attending a different church.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
featherboa
I'm not very smart.

fuck!
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Assuming my concern were only my own safety (it isn't, but for the sake of argument)...

If 70% of the people in the store (say 100 people) aren't wreaking masks, and you cannot know if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, is there much sense left in wearing a mask?

I looked into the filtration-protection offered by KN95s and it seemed as though they would maybe help your odds by like 10% at best. That was months ago of course...

It seemed to me that at best, masks would marginally mitigate transmission communally if worn by everyone. I never felt as though a KN95 would protect me, alone, very much if I were in a room full of sick people. Am I wrong?
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
featherboa
I'm not very smart.

You also get less sick if you get less farticles.
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
cxwx

cxwx

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

One of our kids was sent home this morning because she sat near somebody that tested positive, 10 day quarantine plus testing

COol cool, coolc oooclo cool
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

ur kids in masks or
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Meatg wants us to mask antifa and suck cop dick
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

School district requires masks at all non-eating times, our kids comply

Scheduling a household's worth of covid tests, nothing like getting your nostrils blacked.com by a q-tip as a family bonding experience
Necrometer

♥️

y’all will be OK
Necrophilic Mallard
Midget Fucker

They letting you do self tests?
I had to swab myself and my 3 year old when she had a fever for a day.... Wasn't too bad.

Day care was only closed for 2 weeks in March 2020.
There has been one positive case in that time, and it led to a 1 week shutdown of that classroom (not ours).

Oldest starts public school kindergarten in Sep....gen pop is going to be interesting.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

featherboa
I'm not very smart.

johnlapse ^
MPD
New Membre

hahahahaha
Necrometer