Fuck Joe Biden to death and fuck the Democratic Party of the United States

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4508
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fuck Joe Biden to fucking death.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4508
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Fuck the following things

1. Fuck Joe Biden to fucking death
2. Fuck the Democratic Party of the United States
3. Fuck the goddamn Republican Party
4. Fuck the idiotic meaningless whining I'm going to have to endure for the rest of my goddamn life, listening to the retards who still believe any of this means anything.

My government is nothing but a set of competing corporate contracts. That's all it is.

Both parties are assembly line factories which ONLY PRODUCE MORE OF THEMSELVES.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9911
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

And while were at it, fuck Gobots and fuck that Hanna Barbera Ghostbusters with the fucking monkey.
User avatar
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:06 pm

I wonder what Chris Rondot thinks about this hot take.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18725
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Image
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4508
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

I'm voting for Robert every election from now on
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 63265
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.

james... correct
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
kevin hash
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

I want to fuck some couch cushions to death.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23956
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

James go take my old job at the Senate
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
kevin hash
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Bernie Sanders couldn't stand the heat nigga.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4508
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Geeheeb wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am James go take my old job at the Senate
no

but thank you for believing in things and trying to make the world a better place, after people like me go crazy and give up for 300000 years
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23956
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

are you accusing me of beliving in politics? because i do not.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.
Posts: 4508
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

sorry i didnt mean to imply you were uncool
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
MeatGrease
[citation needed]
Posts: 3355
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm
Location: Maniac Neil's Couch

You should have listened to me all those years ago when I first started warning against sjw's destroying the left. Remember I started off on that side when I was an anarcho punk in portland basically running that scene. But the insane take-over of everything by radical PC anti-white anti-male nonsense, has destroyed any chance of a real socialist revolution. That's why it keeps failing everywhere and is being rejected globally. Socialists MUST embrace white identity politics to survive. The blacks sold out Bernie, they hate that old fake jew khazar fuck. They won't vote for anything that doesn't directly and exclusively benefit them over other people, especially white people. This is the single-mindedness of blacks. Even though they would be better off overall, they don't want everyone else to benefit relative to them. It will drive them to vote for a mental patient who was arguing for their enslavement just a few years ago. You literally can't say that I'm wrong :lol:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
the last fighting tommy
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

GHOSTLY FRIEND IN GOD,

As touching thine asking of me, how thou shalt rule thine heart in the time of thy prayer, I answer unto thee thus feebly as I can. And I say that me thinketh that it should be full speedful unto thee at the first beginning of thy prayer, what prayer so ever it be, long or short, for to make it full known unto thine heart, without any feigning, that thou shalt die before the end of thy prayer. And wete thou well that this is no feigned thought that I tell thee, and see why; for truly there is no man living in this life that dare take upon him to say the contrary: that is to say, that thou shalt live longer than thy prayer is in doing. And, therefore, thou mayst think it safely, and I counsel thee to do it. For, if thou do it, thou shalt see that, what for the general sight that thou hast of thy wretchedness, and this special sight of the shortness of time of amendment, it shall bring in to thine heart a very working of dread.

All this manner of working beforesaid of this reverent affection, when it is brought in by these two thoughts of dread and of hope coming before, may well be likened to a tree that were full of fruit; of the which tree, dread is that party that is within in the earth, that is, the root. And hope is that party that is above the earth, that is, the body with the boughs. In that that hope is certain and stable, it is the body; in that it stirreth men to works of love, it is the boughs; but this reverent affection is evermore the fruit, and then, evermore as long as the fruit is fastened to the tree, it hath in party a green smell of the tree; but when it hath been a certain time departed from the tree and is full ripe, then it hath lost all the taste of the tree, and is king's meat [that was before but knave's meat]. In this time it is that this reverent affection is so meedful as I said. And, therefore, shape thee for to depart this fruit from the tree, and for to offer it up by itself to the high King of heaven; and then shalt thou be cleped God's own child, loving Him with a chaste love for Himself, and not for His goods. I mean thus: though all that the innumerable good deeds, the which almighty God of His gracious goodness hath shewed to each soul in this life, be sufficient causes at the full and more, to each soul to love Him for, with all his mind, with all his wit, and with all his will; yet if it might be, that may no wise be, that a soul were as mighty, as worthy, and as witty as all the saints and angels that are in heaven gathered in one, and had never taken this worthiness of God,
O how wonderful a thing and how high a thing is the love of God for to speak of, of the which no man may speak perfectly to the understanding of the least party thereof, but by impossible ensamples, and passing the understanding of man! And thus it is that I mean when I say loving Him with a chaste love for Himself, and not for His goods;[207] not as if I said (though all I well said) much for His goods, but without comparison more for Himself. For, if I shall more highly speak in declaring of my meaning of the perfection and of the meed of this reverent affection, I say that a soul touched in affection by the sensible presence of Gods as He is in Himself, and in a perfect soul illumined in the reason, by the clear beam of everlasting light, the which is God, for to see and for to feel the loveliness[208] of God in Himself, hath for that time and for that moment lost all the mind of any good deed or of any kindness that ever God did to him in this life--so that cause for to love God for feeleth he or seeth he none in that time, other than is God Himself. So that though all it may be said in speaking of the common perfection, that the great goodness and the great kindness that God hath shewed to us in this life are high and worthy causes for to love God for; yet having beholding to the point and the prick of perfection (to the which I purpose to draw thee in my meaning, and in the manner of this writing), a perfect lover of God, for dread of letting[209] of his perfection, seeketh now, that is to say, in the point of perfection, none other cause for to love God for, but God Himself; so that by this meaning I say, that chaste love is to love God for Himself and not for His goods. And therefore, following the rule of mine ensample, shape thee to depart the fruit from the tree, and for to offer it up by itself unto the King of heaven, that thy love be chaste; for evermore as long as thou offrest Him this fruit green and hanging on the tree, thou mayst well be likened to a woman that is not chaste, for she loveth a man more for his goods than for himself. And see why that I liken thee thus; for it seemeth that dread of thy death and shortness of time, with hope of forgiveness of all thy recklessness, maketh thee to be in God's service so reverent as thou art. And if it so be, soothly then hath thy fruit a green smell of the tree; and though all it pleaseth God in party, nevertheless, yet it pleaseth Him not perfectly, and that is for thy love is not yet chaste.Chaste love is that when thou askest of God neither releasing of pain, nor increasing of meed, nor yet sweetness in His love in this life; but if it be any certain time that thou covetest sweetness as for a refreshing of thy ghostly mights, that they fail not in the way; but thou askest of God nought but Himself, and neither thou reckest nor lookest after whether thou shalt be in pain or in bliss, so that thou have Him that thou lovest--this is chaste love, this is perfect love.[210] And therefore shape thee for to depart the fruit from the tree; that is to say, this reverent affection from the thoughts of dread and of hope coming before; so that thou mayst offer it ripe and chaste unto God by itself, not caused of any thing beneath Him, or medled with Him[211] (yea, though all it be the chief),[212] but only of Him, by Himself; and then it is so meedful as I say that it is. For it is plainly known without any doubt unto all those that are expert in the science of divinity and of God's love, that as often as a man's affection is stirred unto God without mean (that is, without messenger of any thought in special causing that stirring), as oft it deserveth everlasting life. And for that that a soul that is thus disposed (that is to say, that offreth the fruit ripe, and departed from the tree) may innumerable times in one hour be raised in to God suddenly without mean, therefore more than I can say it deserveth, through the grace of God, the which is the chief worker, to be raised in to joy. And therefore shape thee for to offer the fruit ripe and departed from the tree. Nevertheless, the fruit upon the tree, continually offered as man's frailty will suffer, deserveth salvation; but the fruit ripe and departed from the tree, suddenly offered unto God without mean, that is perfection. And here mayst thou see that the tree is good, though all that I bid thee depart the fruit therefrom, for more perfection; and therefore I set it in thy garden; for I would that thou should gather the fruit thereof, and keep it to thy Lord. And for that that I would that thou knew what manner of working it is that knitteth man's soul to God, and that maketh it one with Him in love and accordance of will,[213] after the word of saint Paul saying thus: Qui adhaeret Duo unus spiritus est cum illo;214 that is to say: "Who so draweth near to God," as it is by such a reverent affection touched before, "he is one spirit with God." That is, though all that God and he be two and sere[215] in kind, nevertheless yet in grace they are so knit together that they are but one in spirit;[216] and all this is for onehead of love and accordance of will; and in this onehead is the marriage made between God and the soul, the which shall never be broken, though all that the heat and the fervour of this work cease for a time, but by a deadly sin.In the ghostly feeling of this onehead may a loving soul both say and sing (if it list) this holy word that is written in the book of songs in the Bible: Dilectus meus mihi et ego illi;217 that is: "My loved unto me and I unto Him"; understanden that God shall be knitted with the ghostly glue of grace on His party, and the lovely consent in gladness of spirit on thy party.And therefore climb up by this tree, as I said in the beginning; and when thou comest to the fruit (that is, to the reverent affection, the which ever will be in thee if thou think heartily the other two thoughts before, and fage[218] not thyself with no lie, as I said), then shalt thou take good keep[219] of that working that is made in thy soul that time, and shape thee, in as much as thou mayst through grace, for to meek thee under the height of thy God, so that thou mayst use thee in that working other times by itself, without any climbing thereto by any thought. And, sikerly, this is it the which is so meedful as I said, and ever the longer that it is kept from the tree (that is to say, from any thought), and ever the ofter that it is done suddenly, lustily, and likingly, without mean, the sweeter it smelleth, and the better it pleaseth the high King of heaven. And ever when thou feelest sweetness and comfort in thy doing, then He breaketh this fruit and giveth thee part of thine own present. And that that thou feelest is so hard, and so straitly stressing thine heart without comfort in the first beginning, that bemeaneth[220] that the greenness of the fruit hanging on the tree, or else newly pulled, setteth thy teeth on edge. Nevertheless yet it is speedful to thee. For it is no reason that thou eat the sweet kernel, but if thou crack first the hard shell and bite of the bitter bark.Nevertheless, if it so be that thy teeth be weak (that is to say, thy ghostly mights), then it is my counsel that thou seek slights, for better is list than lither strength.[221]Another skill there is why that I set this tree in thy garden, for to climb up thereby. For though all it be so that God may do what He will, yet, to mine understanding, it is impossible any man to attain to the perfection of this working without these two means, or else other two that are according to them coming before. And yet is the perfection of this work sudden, without any mean. And, therefore, I rede[222] thee that these be thine, not thine in propriety, for that is nought but sin,[223] but thine given graciously of God, and sent by me as a messenger though I be unworthy; for wete thou right well that every thought that stirreth thee to the good,[224] whether it come from within by thine angel messenger, or from without by any man messenger, it is but an instrument of grace given, sent and chosen of God Himself for to work within in thy soul. And this is the skill why that I counsel thee to take these two thoughts before all others. For as man is a mingled thing of two substances, a bodily and a ghostly, so it needeth for to have two sere[225] means to come by to perfection;[226] sith it so is that both these substances shall be oned in undeadliness at the uprising in the last day; so that either substance be raised to perfection in this life, by a mean accordant thereto. And that is dread to bodily substance, and hope to the ghostly. And thus it is full seemly and according to be, as me thinketh; for as there is nothing that so soon will ravish the body from all affection of earthly things, as will a sensible dread of the death; so there is nothing that so soon nor so fervently will raise the affection of a sinner's soul, unto the love of God, as will a certain hope of forgiveness of all his recklessness. And therefore have I ordained thy climbing by these two thoughts; but if it so be that thy good angel teach thee within thy ghostly conceit, or any other man, any other two that are more according to thy disposition than thee thinketh these two be, thou mayst take them, and leave these safely without any blame. Nevertheless to my conceit (till I wete more) me thinketh that these should be full helply unto thee, and not much unaccording to thy disposition, after that I feel in thee. And therefore, if thou think that they do thee good, then thank God heartily, and for God's love pray for me. Do then so, for I am a wretch, and thou wotest not how it standeth with me.No more at this time, but God's blessing have thou and mine.Read often, and forget it not; set thee sharply to the proof; and flee all letting and occasion of letting,
in the name of our Lord Jesu Christ. AMEN.

FINIS
Last edited by the last fighting tommy on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
the last fighting tommy
The Forsaken Mourning of Angelic Anguish
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:02 pm
Location: austin, tx

I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.

Last edited by the last fighting tommy on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer
Posts: 5636
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:30 am

May the best rapist win
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18104
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

While I don't like him, anyone who says they aren't going to to vote because he's anywhere near as much of a piece of shit as trump is deserves no fewer than 13 kicks to the groin area
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:48 pm You should have listened to me
The problem you have with getting people to listen to you is:
A. You're fucking stupid.
B. You're boring.
C. You're unlikable.

These factors make it impossible to listen to anything you ever say seriously.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18725
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

Glub wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:48 pm You should have listened to me
The problem you have with getting people to listen to you is:
A. You're fucking stupid.
B. You're boring.
C. You're unlikable.

These factors make it impossible to listen to anything you ever say seriously.
He's also always wrong about everything.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
User avatar
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8178
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Location: You can find me in the tub, bottle full of Bud.

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 am While I don't like him, anyone who says they aren't going to to vote because he's anywhere near as much of a piece of shit as trump is deserves no fewer than 13 kicks to the groin area
Wrong

Being a person that votes is not null set, it is the result of being convinced to action by a candidate or policy

Trump motivates people, obviously; if Biden doesn't motivate more people, he loses, and that's entirely on him

Equivocation of "didn't vote" with "voted for other guy" totally gets the motive element of the transaction backwards

There are way, way more people that didn't vote in 2016 than people that voted for Bernie in 2020 and are choosing to not vote for Biden—but the anger is trained directly on only one group of people. Why? Because of a falsely perceived entitlement to a vote—the strategy of a loser, as we saw in 2016, and will see again unless Team Biden can somehow a.) push out policy that actually attracts people or b.) nominate a running mate that actually makes people comfortable with the idea of electing Scranton Joe to the seat of executive power in this country in the hopes that they will eventually be steering the ship
Glub
...to the other side!
Posts: 1081
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

spacehamster wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:43 am
Glub wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 am
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:48 pm You should have listened to me
The problem you have with getting people to listen to you is:
A. You're fucking stupid.
B. You're boring.
C. You're unlikable.

These factors make it impossible to listen to anything you ever say seriously.
He's also always wrong about everything.
That's not true.

Why, just recently, he was spot on when he assured us that covid-19 was akin to the common cold and would dissipate in no time flat.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17464
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

i'd vote for a convicted rapist and murderer ex-con over trump

i dont give a single fuck
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18104
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

People shitting on the idea of just maybe having someone in office who doesn't piss off the majority of whoever has access to tv and radio around the world on a daily basis, with access to nukes.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Post Reply