delete him ban the dude

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Glub
...to the other side!

cxwx wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:06 pm
MeatGrease wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:26 pm See

I believe Bungvox lost about 50-100 pounds.

This study would seem to suggest that I would have a medical reason for being a gigantic fucking dullard.

What’s your excuse?
As a medical professional, I'll warrant a guess:
His mother's tits secreted lead paint rather than milk.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

the last fighting tommy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:39 am “Punks not dead” - prison shower maniac Neil ‘
:awesome: :awesome:
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Eight Bit Alien
I hate your life.

also I definitely definitely ate tons of paint chips as a kid, which very well could have had lead in 'em

I had a rusty railing outside my house, and I would walk over and scrape 'em off by the fistfull. My neighbor-man used to come out and plead with me to stop but I never listened.
Zerohero wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Glub
...to the other side!

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:31 pm also I definitely definitely ate tons of paint chips as a kid, which very well could have had lead in 'em

I had a rusty railing outside my house, and I would walk over and scrape 'em off by the fistfull. My neighbor-man used to come out and plead with me to stop but I never listened.
As a medical professional, I'm happy to announce that you received the type of lead posioning that makes you quirky, warm-hearted and fun.

Meatgrease, sadly, received the type of lead posioning that makes you an insufferable asshole with zero self awareness or positive personality traits.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
kevin hash
DO THE DEW!

Meatgrease's problem is that he was beaten as a kid and then started drinking at 10. Years of alcoholism and crust punk edgelord living ha e taken a toll on his brain. Then factor in his delusion that MAGA is some sort of lifeline. Brain and liver is shot.

Ban the shit dick.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
featherboa
I'm not very smart.

thanks!
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter