piling on meatgrease is natures amelia

Music posts are a bannable offense.
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Re: piling on meatgrease is natures amelia

Post by cxwx »

MeatGrease wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:35 pm

I take an Aristotelian view of natural kinds so muddying up the distinct human races is an affront to the natural order of things and the true diversity of the world, not the social Marxist diversicrap definition

But hapas in particular are a dangerous mix. They have high rates of psychosis, depression, and other mental illnesses. Elliott Rodgers was a hapa, and there have been many others like that actually. As if that wasn't bad enough a lot of them are mixed with Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and are emerging in places like SF as a distinct ethnic caste of white hating Technocrat overlords. They all have that complex where they wish they were white so they become super anti-white as a way to lash out.

I don't think Asians are good looking in any way and seeing so many old divorced white Boomers marry gold digging tiger women who will take them for all their worth, based on false stereotypes that Asian females are "more submissive" or "more feminine" (people like Kaka actually), instead of leaving an inheritance for their kids...it's all just fucking depressing man. It's disgusting. This whole situation is a powder keg ready to blow.
Ill body
/
Ill will
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

MPD wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 am meatgrease has an asian wife. they have a daughter.

meatgrease has a large forehead.
And how would you know this good sir?
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

he enjoys skateboarding and lives in Georgia.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:26 pm
MPD wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 am meatgrease has an asian wife. they have a daughter.

meatgrease has a large forehead.
And how would you know this good sir?
We can rule out the possibility that they are co-workers.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

right?