Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

meatgrease is correct

Post by Chad »

Tim pool is correct btw

how fucking stupid do you have to be to celebrate "silencing"

you're not winking at a buddy, you're putting on the clamps

also...do you realize that normal people were raped, tortured and murdered under Stalin

people in Germany fought to the last, in order not to BE MURDERED

and people expect them not to fight
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: meatgrease is correct

Post by Chad »

HURRR DURRR BLACK LIVES HURRR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

FDR was a Jew-serving piece of shit

and he knew about Pearl Harbor in advance

read john toland
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

Chad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:00 pm FDR was a Jew-serving piece of shit

and he knew about Pearl Harbor in advance

read john toland
:tup: :brokenheart: :rhug:
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Are we allowed to appreciate your interesting take on this and still dislike meatgrease for being a delusional failure with zero personality or self-awareness?
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:01 am
Glub wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 am Are we allowed to appreciate your interesting take on this and still dislike meatgrease for being a delusional failure with zero personality or self-awareness?
I think the fact that he cares about things makes him automatically more interesting than most people

he could phrase things differently I agree with that, he could be more circumspect in his approach

but I was a terrible person when I was young, and I think he's on the right track

He doesn't ACTUALLY care about things. He cares about starting petty online (note: not in real life, tellingly) arguments in the hopes that he can "be right" to make up for the fact that he has jackshit going for him.

And you can't be "interesting " when you regurgitate, word for word, online talking points. Interesting people do not plagiarize or use 4chan terminology with a straight face or shoehorn "by the by, the Prasticentric Era has the highest rate of wombat reproduction and I totally didn't just Google that" in an effort to appear well read rather than a community college drop out. He's one of millions of constantly online dorks who mix constant meandering bloviation with "whatevs it's for The LOLZ" to create a transparent defense mechanism for how directionless their lives are.

For what it's worth, your forgiving nature is a great character trait. I wish you'd use it on more deserving people. Make no mistake, meatgrease is a pathetic ratfucker who would stab you in the back with no hesitation if he thought it would benefit him or bring him attention.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Chad wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:52 am fair enough... I find it it's generally the best thing to not pass last verdict on anyone

I'm sure that I come across as a lunatic to most people on this forum

a running joke about me editing posts etc... It's funny because it's true, I do that

I wish I had someone to point to and say they were that bad person. I think it's a culture thing, some might call it spiritual

that's just not the case... I could identify evil people but that does not change the structure

Sheldon Adelson was an evil person, a true vampiric presence... he's dead now, but the structure lives on

my best advice would be to try to fix the structure within yourself... It's the same advice I give myself everyday
It's not a final verdict; it's "Hey, you're being an asshole to people. Moreso, you're being an asshole to people who are more accomplished than you in every conceivable way. Stop being a shithead." And, if they choose, they can not be a shithead.

Some people here might think you're a lunatic, but most of us probably also think you have a good heart. You don't come across as an asshole.
MeatGrease wrote:

Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Glub wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:52 am Are we allowed to appreciate your interesting take on this and still dislike meatgrease for being a delusional failure with zero personality or self-awareness?
Chad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm HURRR DURRR BLACK LIVES HURRR
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

Necrophilic Mallard wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:58 am
Chad wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm HURRR DURRR BLACK LIVES HURRR
Fair point.

I was referencing the observation that we in the US tend to understandably condemn the Stalin Regime while absolving said Regime of blame for any of their actions during/immediately after WWII because they were allied with "the good guys."
MeatGrease wrote:

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Last edited by Chad on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

Chad wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:32 am necrophilic mallard is just like THEKILL...these guys hate me. wonder why

I wasn't wrong...blm is a work that fundamentally dehumanizes blacks

it's petting of people without knowing them

those guys are fake cunts
I don't hate you, but you're misinformed, and need to chill with the fucking bender rant posts. How bout just creating ONE thread, called Chad's Place and post your nonsense there. It's not like any of it needs to be separated out.
Also, Blm doesn't fundamentally dehumanize blacks, and virtually all of the sanctioned BLM protests were completely peaceful.
There's still a shitload of dumbasses blocking traffic daily in Seattle. They all fly BLM banners but not one of them are part of the BLM movement, and hardly any of them are even black. They think they're accomplishing something, but are really just misguided youth with too much time on their hands.
They're basically Capitol hill insurrectionists who were born in/near the city instead of the sticks.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Fucking galaxy brain takes by Chad... jesus christ. This new era of misinformed-white-dude-philosophers sucks complete ass. Can't wait to hear how incest is "morally neutral" next. TFOH
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Chad sucking off the one poster worse than Chad

Barstool Sports burpee-rapists are more educated, insightful, and ethical than Tim Pool diaperloaders, full stop
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Hunter wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:15 am This new era of misinformed-white-dude-philosophers sucks complete ass.
❤️❤️❤️
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Man the standard for board punching bags has gotten lower and lower over the years hasn't it?
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele