Halford's Bio book, 30 pages in....(SPOILERS w cocks)

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Halford's Bio book, 30 pages in....(SPOILERS w cocks)

Post by Zerohero »

what a book.... only 30 pages or so deep and already about 18 cock fondling/mastobat/circle jerks/ and straight up creepy british pedophiles grabbing cocks (and his dads best friend gettin him wasted in order to blow him...)

WTF--- seems like the whole of england were a buncha "fiddlers" as Sex Pistols Steve Jones likes to say...as in dudes that like to "fiddle with young boys cocks" (I read his book too, fun read, but cripes he also was victim of hordes of fiddlers as a kid).

his dad might have been a former fiddler, his entire class let dudes fiddle 'em and never really said anything.
Last edited by Zerohero on Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Re: Halford's Bio book, 30 pages in....

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

This is on my list. From your description it sonuds great.
Posted about this elsewhere, but I read Ozzy and Iommi's respective autobiographies earlier this year. Rock/music books fucking rule so hard. Used to read this shit all the time as a kid, fun to get back into.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:30 am This is on my list. From your description it sonuds great.
Mission acomplished, Zerohero, I think we found the kiddie fiddler in our midst...
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Centuries of having the world's smallest genetic pool resulted in a bunch of disgusting downstream effects, including systemic pederasty and combining orange and chocolate
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i say we nuke the site from orbit
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

When it comes to pedophilia England plays fiddle to no one.
samiam wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:05 pm Most of my favorite bands are mexican, like cephalic carnage
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

just to the point of him joining Priest....and.............. him cruisin' for dudes in........ filthy english pubic toilets

waiting for a handsome gent, then followin' 'em to 'the loo' and givin' em a wink (sweet style).

haha.. fuck I gotta hand it to Rob, he sure ain't holding anything back in this book.

Gay or straight or whatever mens all cool with me, but I can't wrap my head around lookin in dirty ass toilets ( never been to the UK, but I can only imagine new benchmarks for filth) for a piece of ass even if its to have a threesome with princess grace and toodie from the facts of life.

oh yeah and it got crabs from more fiddlers... haha

If there ever was fodder for a concept album it should have been The Fiddler on The Roof, instead of fucking Nostodamus (My most hated title in Priests catalog...
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Re: Halford's Bio book, 30 pages in....(SPOILERS w cocks)

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

Nostradamus fucking sucks. I blame KK for that one. (I have no idea what the songwriting credits are on that album and he probably had little input in it but he left and he's bitter and shitty now so fuck KK)
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:12 pm Nostradamus fucking sucks. I blame KK for that one. (I have no idea what the songwriting credits are on that album and he probably had little input in it but he left and he's bitter and shitty now so fuck KK)
I read KK's book too a while back. (and to be fair also a fun read).. but shit, he quit to..........play golf and wanted no part of being in the band.. and now he wants back? ah.. fuck him and fuck trumper ripper owens too who I think is in KK's jackass priest tribute.

just finished the (halford) chapter "Mine eyes hath seen the glory... HOLE" haha. I always thought glory holes were a gay bar or sex club thing, and I knew public restrooms were a crusing thing, but I never knew glory holes and truck stops went together?
He described it as if every truck stop stall had cock holes pre installed (like its an option for contractors), and he'd take a cab after a priest show to a truck stop and just hang out waiting for a cock to suck. LOL WTF, hahaha.. I can't recall ever seeing any cock holes in any truck stop of americas, but this was early 80s texas he was talking about.

There's some 'spaining of priest lyrics too... "Jawbreaker" is about a massive cock, so big it would "break a jaw" if getting blown.

:awesome:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

ah, Sir Halford indeed addresses my bepuzzlement about the availability of cock sized holes in stall doors--- sometimes they just JAM cocks through the sides of the partitions or in the back of stall doors (sounds like some crazy gymnastics to get a cock through), but that's how its done. But gotta give credit to shithouse chivalry--- the guy blowing load first always accommodates and blows or jacks off the other cock on the other side.

one thing for sure, I gots a new fear of public restrooms in truck stops going forward.

He also stands by Nostradomus (!?), saying in 20 years it'll be regarded for its greatness, like The Who with Tommy or Quadrophenia (personally I'm a quad fan, but tommy overrated).

I am listening to some of the old Halford solo stuff and Fight, I never really gave it much time of day so fun to hear it again while he's talking about it.

He mentions meeting....Queen Elizibeth in person, he totally should have schooled her highness on etiquette of getting blow jobs in texas truck stop shithouses.
Eight Bit Alien
You can say anything you want about my wife...but don't you say a goddamn thing about my daughter.

Zerohero wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:39 am There's some 'spaining of priest lyrics too... "Jawbreaker" is about a massive cock, so big it would "break a jaw" if getting blown.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAA
Deadly as the viper
Peering from its coil
The poison there is coming to the boil

Ticking like a time bomb
The fuse is running short
on the verge of snapping if it's caught

And all the pressure that's been building up
For all the years it bore the load
The cracks appear, the frame starts to distort
Ready to explode -- Jawbreaker
Long live this shit forever and ever.
How we went from this to Behemoth is something I'll never completely understand.
godofdeadlydeath
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by godofdeadlydeath »

That first Halford album fucking rules. Roy Z really reinvigorated both Halford and Bruce Dickinson in the 90s and early 2000s and should be heralded as such.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
Eight Bit Alien

godofdeadlydeath wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:01 pm That first Halford album fucking rules. Roy Z really reinvigorated both Halford and Bruce Dickinson in the 90s and early 2000s and should be heralded as such.
It was a great era for that stuff! I felt like the 90s was those guys shitting themselves trying to either explain how they weren't kurt kobain, or trying to be Trent Reznor. Then around 2000-20004 there were a streak of glorious redemption arcs... along with those two that you mentioned, the Dio album from that time (Killing the Dragon) has some fucking great shit on it. It has kinda bad/generic instrumentation acting as scaffodling for great Dio.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:05 pm
Zerohero wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:39 am There's some 'spaining of priest lyrics too... "Jawbreaker" is about a massive cock, so big it would "break a jaw" if getting blown.

AHHAHAHAHAHAAA
Deadly as the viper
Peering from its coil
The poison there is coming to the boil

Ticking like a time bomb
The fuse is running short
on the verge of snapping if it's caught

And all the pressure that's been building up
For all the years it bore the load
The cracks appear, the frame starts to distort
Ready to explode -- Jawbreaker
Long live this shit forever and ever.
How we went from this to Behemoth is something I'll never completely understand.

It's so great how for metal tuff guys those lyrics mean getting all pissed off and PUNCHING someone in violent mayhem.... but its just about a giant peter in a dude's mouth.