if you whine about "systemic racism" in US

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: if you whine about "systemic racism" in US

Post by Chad »

Hunter wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:53 am Let me get this straight - institutional racism doesn't matter now because the institution is against us all? Is that the sage wisdom that's getting dropped here?

I'm sure Chad would be perfectly fine to wake up one day with darker skin... nothing in his life would change at all because the system's boot is on all our necks with equal weight.

:wank:
no, it's a diversion used to suppress any meaningful resistance... It's also a catch-all that enables companies like Coca Cola and Google to appear blameless and "woke" while actually hemming humanity within the unspeakable, unfightable boundary that is the "modern West" = decrepit shell of unfollowed Christianity, truly the "beast" it feared, unironically
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

chad there's a lot going on here, and it's a bit maddening to hear you saying, essentially "THIS ONE SINGLE THING isn't the real problem, because THIS OTHER SINGLE THING is the real problem"

I don't think there's a single resource I can recommend to get you educated on the difference between LIBERAL and PROGRESSIVE stances in the US right now... but if you can figure that out, you will be freed from this false dichotomy you're obsessed with. you are railing against LIBERAL thinking, which does indeed favor "representation" and tends to overlook the economic plight of poor white people. PROGRESSIVE thinking acknowledges that the fucked-up system is terrible for just about everyone, while also acknowledging that there are specific/concrete ways that certain sets of people are fucked over extra hard.

yes, progressives still wave the flag of diversity/representation, but for them it doesn't end there. they want representation AND systemic change. I agree with you that the liberal sloganeering and policies won't actually do anything to help 99%er white people OR non-white people.

let's go back to housing discrimination...

first, have a serious think about what a likely/possible future looks like for a family who has $17k to their name, vs. a family with $171k in the bank. one is barely surviving, the other has the possibility of thriving. don't get me wrong... our government/economy is fucked from top to bottom at this point, and there are way too many poor people of every ethnicity. but there is, overall, something that is making it measurably worse for black people in particular.

one MAJOR contributor to the white/black disconnect above is housing discrimination. there were government-subsidized housing developments that were made available to white people, and specifically excluded black people. this may have happened decades ago, but since housing = intergenerational wealth, it has an impact on who is likely to be thriving vs. surviving today. this is a real thing that happened in our SYSTEM (and was never corrected), thus it is systemic. it is RACISM because it specifically put black people at a disadvantage relative to white people. if you cannot acknowledge this reality, or if you think soda commercials with mixed-race couples are a bigger issue, you are an ignorant piece of shit who is getting distracted by the same social programming bugbear that you, chad, are claiming to be above.

here is a video (100% factually accurate) that explains this. did you not know about this? do you not care? do you really think there is ANYTHING in this country's history that comparably sets white people back? don't be an idiot.

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Honestly a less fun version of MG at this point, not that there was much to start out with
Hunter
Member of the fascist left

Post by Hunter »

Merely recognizing the racism that's been inherent in our systems since their inception well over a century ago -- is a diversion tactic used to suppress meaningful resistance? This is what you're saying?

You can whine about corporations using their social platforms and commercial spaces to posture like they give a shit about racism, sure - and you can say that people supporting a "woke" brand helps them feel like they're taking action when they're actually not , I'd agree with that too.

But it seems to me like you're saying that people who raise awareness about systemic racism are preventing our society from getting actual work done for the average American. That sounds to me like some "All Lives Matter" type of bullshit that helps no one but the people already in power.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

I respect and appreciate everything you posted Ross, but like quantum stuff, everything hinges on perspective

buying into the system, even acknowledging it...gives it power undeserved

think of your meaningful interactions, you would never hurt someone immediately, nor would I

but if you follow the logic of these things then every moment before the present one needs to be cancelled...it's a denial of history itself

I'm not sure what they want... I could demonstrate incontrovertibly how Israel is an apartheid state, and people can meander around the meaning

there really is no truth except what you accept, other than science itself which has no play in this sociological field

I suppose we could scientifically breakdown the races and that's a direction that no one goes anymore

Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

if nothing else, take for instance the current political state

America has a president that no one even knows whether he's senile or not

behind him is a completely disgusting bitch

these people lie about everything as a matter of course...they are elected by fixers

and people here want to tell me that this new agenda means something?

I don't hate black people, I never have... I treat people as people

I'm not sure what guilt I'm supposed to take up on my head...

give black people every job let's see how that goes

:cheers:
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 am if nothing else, take for instance the current political state

America has a president that no one even knows whether he's senile or not

behind him is a completely disgusting bitch

these people lie about everything as a matter of course...they are elected by fixers

and people here want to tell me that this new agenda means something?
I don't think people here want to tell you that this new administration is meaningful in any other way than temporarily holding off a disturbing trend towards fascism.
Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:47 am
give black people every job let's see how that goes
This coming from the same person who touts the importance of perspective, yet will not lend credence to any perspective but his own. :tup2:
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

everything I say comes from experience and thought... you are trying to cast me as an idiot who read something somewhere, but you're actually wrong

the disturbing trend toward fascism is actually coming from the left... none of these white trash retards actually mean anything at all and they are basically infected by the FBI to begin with

but this country has a stranglehold on many places solely on the basis of military spending and economic shiftiness

when several countries turn against this one thing it will be a bad day for the US

stop condemning peoples' very being for Christ sake... I swear the modern world has made everyone into a capo
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

these guys like everything that is safe

they take a deep breath before saying something easy

never challenge your own thought process
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

That's the problem, Chad. Everything you say comes from your own personal experience and thought. It's the only perspective you entertain and so systemic racism is invisible to you.

Saying that Fascism comes from the left shows a very misguided understanding of what fascism is by definition. You have to have power to use power. And before you start saying Biden and Harris are lefties, do some research.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

Hunter wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:38 am That's the problem, Chad. Everything you say comes from your own personal experience and thought. It's the only perspective you entertain and so systemic racism is invisible to you.

Saying that Fascism comes from the left shows a very misguided understanding of what fascism is by definition. You have to have power to use power. And before you start saying Biden and Harris are lefties, do some research.
dude, "power" is the crux. you're correct and don't even know it

imagine a man who has worked 35 years, knowing his coworkers...just prior to his retirement, accused of patting one on the ass

imagine being a professor of history, seeing the world as it was In the Weimar period... If you say one thing wrong about that era you are absolutely blacklisted

imagine being Cornell West... he left a position on a principled stand, and he has always been pro Palestinian

I don't understand you...
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

"power" IS whatever Biden is
"power" is removing controversial books from Amazon
"power" is leaning on your own tenuous sense of morality without being able to articulate it

I'm against *power* ... obviously
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Its pretty obvious you don't understand anyone but yourself and extremist right wing propaganda
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

we are all cast in some sort of way, my controversial type of stance might seem that way

but I'm honestly very quiet and chill and to be honest I'm disturbed by Erik dying

when someone surges in speaking it doesn't mean they are totally committed to everything

sorry

fuck it, I'm 37 and I have sciatica...brutal
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:39 am but if you follow the logic of these things then every moment before the present one needs to be cancelled...it's a denial of history itself

I'm not sure what they want...
Year zero... snake cult ascendant, Constantine II... a new BC/AD of moral genealogy. Second death of the classical world, this time with no great pagans.
They're gonna get what they want, too, at least for a little while.

We'll balkanize completely... then the corpse of the West gets picked over by far more vicious, more practiced totalitarian forces.

I used to think dystopian predictors were immature, psychologically unstable paranoid fantasists... now I realize guys like Orwell just couldn't have seen that we would be conditioned to oppress and destroy ourselves through a lateral, peer-to-peer distributed model. It's not the top-down pyramid that you're scared of, it's a nebula.

The hand of preservation refuses to acknowledge the cancerous vestigial organ... the hand of change has converted itself completely into a corrosive agent, acting at every opportunity as a universal solvent, convinced that whatever it destroys will be replaced or fixed by somebody (daddy!). A healthy human is supposed to have both of those functions under control... now, we all only perform one of those two functions, and in that scenario, the solvent wins. The people you're arguing with here have converted themselves into hydrochloric acid.
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:11 pmsorry
apology accepted
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

These are the only images you need to see if you want to know where we're headed. This is permanent.

Our immune system is attacking healthy tissue. We have an autoimmune disease. There's no cure.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

james I feel a lot of your concerns

I agree that there’s a lot of noise, and - like Hunter said - and this noise can substantially counter meaningful change

I don’t think chad understands how misguided it is to argue HERE that the US democratic party is fucking useless (or worse) - this is completely obvious and redundant

if you think lip-service and hollow attempts at reconciliation are evidence that no problem exists, that’s where I take issue

I’m arguing that systemic racism is real, and that its impacts are more substantial than a lot of the other noise
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Wave goodbye.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

R E S T A U R A N T
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

none of this dumb shit I typed matters
Last edited by Chad on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Boston Public Schools Suspends Test For Advanced Learning Classes; Concerns About Program’s Racial Inequities Linger

https://www.wgbh.org/news/education/202 ... ng-classes

Unlike master morality, which is sentiment, slave morality is based on re-sentiment—devaluing that which the master values and the slave does not have.

...Because slave morality is a reaction to oppression, it vilifies its oppressors. Slave morality is the inverse of master morality. As such, it is characterized by pessimism and cynicism. Slave morality is created in opposition to what master morality values as "good".

...Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength, but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well.

...Biblical principles of humility, charity, and pity are the result of universalizing the plight of the slave onto all humankind, and thus enslaving the masters as well. "The democratic movement is the heir to Christianity"[6]—the political manifestation of slave morality because of its obsession with freedom and equality.
“But thus I counsel you, my friends: Mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful. They are people of a low sort and stock; the hangmen and the bloodhound look out of their faces. Mistrust all who talk much of their justice! Verily, their souls lack more than honey. And when they call themselves the good and the just, do not forget that they would be pharisees, if only they had—power.”
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 pm I've never encountered a black person who wanted to argue with me about aristotle's vision of the continuum

I have encountered very many black people who sold me drugs (not anymore)

pat yourselves on the back, shitdick analysis
The answers are not in race. People are their ideas, not their ancestry.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Chad wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:42 pmI've never encountered a black person who wanted to argue with me about aristotle's vision of the continuum

I have encountered very many black people who sold me drugs (not anymore)
ur privilege is showing
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

MEGA-post incoming....
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.